WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:07 pm
WeGoku wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:44 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:14 pm

Ingame render replacing - Yes
10 alternate attires in 2k22 - Sadly no. Going by the structure of data in 2k20 as they are likely the same.
Dude, certain wrestlers already have hidden alts that are locked ingame. It's definitely possible to create more slots for every wrestler. 2k20 was dead. They dropped the tools 2 years after the game dropped in 2019. Unless you know a modder who told you personally, that data editor is impossible to make then I'm not hearing any of it.
The only characters with alternate attire data in the games file are the showcase mode characters and a few of the old MyCareer chaarcters like Cole Quinn, Blade and Brooklyn. Alternate attires in this game isn't like 2k19. I'm not going to say too much. When the tools are released , then modders will see things for themselves. One thing I will say and let anyone contest it with proof is 10 alternate attires will not be possible with this game. Due to the need to prevent Myfaction attires being selected as alts, the structure for the data has been changed not to allow this.
this is wrong on so many levels.

10 attires will be possible, will it be via the elitist crew tool? that is the question.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:10 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

Dude, certain wrestlers already have hidden alts that are locked ingame. It's definitely possible to create more slots for every wrestler. 2k20 was dead. They dropped the tools 2 years after the game dropped in 2019. Unless you know a modder who told you personally, that data editor is impossible to make then I'm not hearing any of it.
The only characters with alternate attire data in the games file are the showcase mode characters and a few of the old MyCareer chaarcters like Cole Quinn, Blade and Brooklyn. Alternate attires in this game isn't like 2k19. I'm not going to say too much. When the tools are released , then modders will see things for themselves. One thing I will say and let anyone contest it with proof is 10 alternate attires will not be possible with this game. Due to the need to prevent Myfaction attires being selected as alts, the structure for the data has been changed not to allow this.

10 attires will be possible, will it be via the elitist crew tool? that is the question.
So I'm not going to name names, but there are people who have cake tools but don't quite agree with the direction that most of the pwm staff is going in. There will be some sort of data editor created. I just don't have enough info to suggest a time frame.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WeGoku wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:14 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

So I'm not going to name names, but there are people who have cake tools but don't quite agree with the direction that most of the pwm staff is going in. There will be some sort of data editor created. I just don't have enough info to suggest a time frame.
yeah I can see that. without giving away who I actually am, I know people in and out of those circles and know where most stand on various issues.

I myself don't agree with holding back anything when modding, should be all open. who cares about protecting whatever.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

I always knew that WWE2K22 community is bad and they dont care much about followers. Such as expert modders always threaten those new users when thry ask about cak tools and such stuff.

Gladly we have someone like MIKE who dropped enough material which we couldnt have gotten if we have waited for those.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

Those who followed this forum wont have to wait till release to play as DLC as we already have AOB. Also that unlockers helps much too.

He is real legend of 2K22. Gladly he isnt well known because once you get enough audience you get rude. Thats how world works.

Everybody is an angel until they get popular but we cant be enough thankful to this guy.

pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pancakescream »

WeGoku wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

Love to hear it. I'd understand 2K getting mad we unlocked their attires from MyFaction if they were unlockable in said mode and allowed us to use in any other mode besides MyFaction, but the fact they're taking these attires down just from Exhibition and Universe Mode is just plain stupid. We shouldn't have to play MyFaction to unlock attires we can't even use outside that mode. So I will be anxiously waiting to see a Data Editor come out for this game and hopefully works on the future games to come.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

pancakescream wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:42 am
WeGoku wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

Love to hear it. I'd understand 2K getting mad we unlocked their attires from MyFaction if they were unlockable in said mode and allowed us to use in any other mode besides MyFaction, but the fact they're taking these attires down just from Exhibition and Universe Mode is just plain stupid. We shouldn't have to play MyFaction to unlock attires we can't even use outside that mode. So I will be anxiously waiting to see a Data Editor come out for this game and hopefully works on the future games to come.
I know right. Those of us that use cheat engine to unlock slots wouldn't even have to do so anymore because of it. Data Editor would open all slots, and it would be a efficient way to unlock myrise/myfaction content due to program being tied to the games code, as well the ability to use 10 alternate attire slots. Like who wants to replace one main attire for a modded one. Pwm staff won't make a data editor for that exact reason.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

pancakescream wrote:
WeGoku wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

2K pulling those 41 alt attires Status posted today in under an hour makes me wonder if we might see some of these attires finally unlocked for exhibition in the patch this week as it seems odd for them to pull them that quickly as they left up a lot of the same ones that were set as stand alone wrestlers that he had posted over the past month.

2K must have a Status alert that goes off in the office whenever he uploads anything so the devs can look at it and see what slipped through the cracks.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 3:00 am
pancakescream wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

2K pulling those 41 alt attires Status posted today in under an hour makes me wonder if we might see some of these attires finally unlocked for exhibition in the patch this week as it seems odd for them to pull them that quickly as they left up a lot of the same ones that were set as stand alone wrestlers that he had posted over the past month.

2K must have a Status alert that goes off in the office whenever he uploads anything so the devs can look at it and see what slipped through the cracks.
Yeah I heard about that. I think it's pretty sad that 2k allowed him to do his thing, and then start taking down his uploads after saying that he's allowed to do so.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

Yeah, rumor is the next patch will unlock the myrise people.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

Lol. Whatever tool you are naming Elitist tool which I know is caketools for 2k22, will not be adding alternate attires which is a complete mess and a backward step in 2k22. There are a lot of things you can do with the tool, but not everything can be done with it and alternate attires is definitely one of them.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 4:15 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

Lol. Whatever tool you are naming Elitist tool which I know is caketools for 2k22, will not be adding alternate attires which is a complete mess and a backward step in 2k22. There are a lot of things you can do with the tool, but not everything can be done with it and alternate attires is definitely one of them.
did I say you could? no. I questioned if it'll be possible down the line, I know what it can do now but we don't know what they plan for the future. learn to read.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WeGoku wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:54 am
pancakescream wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

I know right. Those of us that use cheat engine to unlock slots wouldn't even have to do so anymore because of it. Data Editor would open all slots, and it would be a efficient way to unlock myrise/myfaction content due to program being tied to the games code, as well the ability to use 10 alternate attire slots. Like who wants to replace one main attire for a modded one. Pwm staff won't make a data editor for that exact reason.
Just to say here slots will not be unlockable with a sort of Data Editor tool . The reason why these slots are relocked is because they have been coded into the executable since the 1.09 update. Data Editor for 2k19 and previous games added to the unlock to the pofo file which is then injected into the games memory. That's what we do with cheat engine. Modify what's been loaded into memory. The 1.09 update had changes such that when you launch the game, most of the pofo data is read from the game's files and the overrides set in the executable file directly rather than what is stored in the gamesave. This was not the case in versions 1.04-1.08.
Last edited by CrazyaboutGAMING on Wed May 11, 2022 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 4:17 am
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 4:15 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

did I say you could? no. I questioned if it'll be possible down the line, I know what it can do now but we don't know what they plan for the future. learn to read.
Don't have to make rude comments due to what I said. We'll wait for the tool to be released. case closed. Ill like to be proved wrong though.

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 3:20 am
Yeah, rumor is the next patch will unlock the myrise people.
really? when? @@
hope it is truth