WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:56 am
WeGoku wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:48 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:07 am
people shouldn't use the profile file because all it does is what the LUA script does, but less now. seeing as the LUA has way more unlocks now combined with the unlocker.
I think the reason people use the profile is because it unlocks the showcase wrestlers. That part is permanent once you save the game I believe. I could be wrong though.
that isn't the case here. the unlocker does the unlocks for showcase, the profile file had everyone enabled at that point and would show them in game. with the unlocker it'd unlock people like HBK, etc.
Hello. Status has posted another Breeze screenshot on Twitter. Is he a new attire or a model? Also does The DX pack add anything new other than what we know so far(HHH & HBK being attires & Road Dogg & X-Pac being models)? Thank You,

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:52 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
WeGoku wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:48 am

I think the reason people use the profile is because it unlocks the showcase wrestlers. That part is permanent once you save the game I believe. I could be wrong though.
that isn't the case here. the unlocker does the unlocks for showcase, the profile file had everyone enabled at that point and would show them in game. with the unlocker it'd unlock people like HBK, etc.
Hello. Status has posted another Breeze screenshot on Twitter. Is he a new attire or a model? Also does The DX pack add anything new other than what we know so far(HHH & HBK being attires & Road Dogg & X-Pac being models)? Thank You,
no idea on the whole Tyler Breeze thing. the DX pack apparently added some alt attires for non DX people but I can't verify this.

what I can say is there is no new slots added with the latest Live update. as far as I can tell.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 7:00 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

no idea on the whole Tyler Breeze thing. the DX pack apparently added some alt attires for non DX people but I can't verify this.

what I can say is there is no new slots added with the latest Live update. as far as I can tell.
It's because they're hidden behind the actual attires kind of like the showcase attires but they are locked. As far as I know, we are the only ones that want access to them cause pwm won't and can't unlock them through cake tools.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WeGoku wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 7:38 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

It's because they're hidden behind the actual attires kind of like the showcase attires but they are locked. As far as I know, we are the only ones that want access to them cause pwm won't and can't unlock them through cake tools.
if it is showcase style then that would be very easy to unlock if you know what you're doing.

anyway, here is a file that people will find useful, this unlocks every single slot in 1.12, combine it with the unlocker.

this does include broken slots, so use at your own risk. make save backups.

if you don't know how to apply this, search for the AOB of 64 00 64 00 58 01 00 10 00 00 C6 24 9F 71 E7 09

then copy the data from this file to over that AOB.
Attachments
1.12 All Slots Unlocked.CEM
(307.12 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 8:16 pm
WeGoku wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

if it is showcase style then that would be very easy to unlock if you know what you're doing.

anyway, here is a file that people will find useful, this unlocks every single slot in 1.12, combine it with the unlocker.

if you don't know how to apply this, search for the AOB of 64 00 64 00 58 01 00 10 00 00 C6 24 9F 71 E7 09

Once its done, do i need to use lua script or what to see unlocked stuff?

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

zoxxy36 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:27 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

Once its done, do i need to use lua script or what to see unlocked stuff?
no, this does what the LUA script does and more. you just need the unlocker applied so the locked are playable.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

How did Status find these models? Did Hanley update his tools? I know he ain't using cheat engine to find them.

lostlastpassword
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lostlastpassword »

can someone show me how to disable the table. the game speed has been enabled and i can't disable it through the trainer. every time i load the game my game speed is on even if i don't open CE.

JNolan93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JNolan93 »

JediahLongtree wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:42 pm
How did Status find these models? Did Hanley update his tools? I know he ain't using cheat engine to find them.
I know, right? 😂 Man I'd love to learn how to do what he's been doing. Finding hidden models, making models work in Creation Suite (like MyRise Road Dogg), editing their heights, making them able to be ALTs to Superstars already in the game.

Status has been doing some awesome work for the community. It sucks that people report him and get his stuff taken down.

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

is there any latest CT available?

stink
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stink »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
WeGoku wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

When i do this one my ce freezes :( even on clean save
Last edited by stink on Fri May 20, 2022 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

lostlastpassword wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:49 pm
can someone show me how to disable the table. the game speed has been enabled and i can't disable it through the trainer. every time i load the game my game speed is on even if i don't open CE.
You have to change your refresh rate to 60 fps. It's fast because it's running on your monitors current refresh rate which is probably over 120 or more.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

stink wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:28 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
WeGoku wrote:

When i do this one my ce freezes :(
That may be because your copying to the wrong one. Are you absolutely sure your copying to the static address (green numbers) by any chance.

stink
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stink »

WeGoku wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:30 pm
stink wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

When i do this one my ce freezes :(
That may be because your copying to the wrong one. Are you absolutely sure your copying to the static address (green numbers) by any chance.
yes i just double checked to make sure and same thing happens, i just get a blue spinning circle for a cursor and it says (Not responding) in the top. could it be because the cracked 1.12 version is from a few hours before the dlc dropped? should i try and find a more recent one? idk if that would matter but just a thought, would you know?

lostlastpassword
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lostlastpassword »

WeGoku wrote:
lostlastpassword wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:49 pm
You have to change your refresh rate to 60 fps. It's fast because it's running on your monitors current refresh rate which is probably over 120 or more.
thanks that fixed it. did something change? pretty sure my game was working fine a while back on the same monitor. and i've always had it set to 240hz.