WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
viktor13a
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by viktor13a »

Patch 1.16 will be released tomorrow or on Monday?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

viktor13a wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:27 pm
Patch 1.16 will be released tomorrow or on Monday?
Monday

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

If 2K holds to their normal pattern, the patch on Monday will be the last patch for the game so any bugs and annoyances still there after that patch are things we just have to hope gets fixed in 2K23 but at least it will mean modding will not have to worry about possible new barriers added.

I am always more excited before the patches then the DLC itself just for the possibilities of what they might have but other than patch when they unlocked some of the MyRise people most have been disappointing. Hopefully they finish that MyRise step and add all the made-up wrestlers as I noticed they were always part of the normal roster in previous games after reinstalling 2K19 a few days ago.

CM Punk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CM Punk »

WeGoku wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:59 pm
CM Punk wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:54 pm
WrestleZero wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:45 pm
Anyone find the DLC codes?
just use Mike's list, why is that so hard for people?
You should know why by now, people just come to the latest page asking for things without doing properly searching through the forum because they don't want to have to look.
very sad
WrestleZero wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:25 pm
pancakescream wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:08 pm
WrestleZero wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:41 pm
Where is Mike's list aka does it have the RVD dlc?
Page 77 by Mike
Can they put it in a cheat engine script file?
why would he?
viktor13a wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:32 pm
What is aob for RVD? His old aob doesn't work.
it does work
WrestleZero wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:36 pm
Yeah seriously, please put it in a ct file like the others as I have no idea how to open a cem file.
then you should learn instead of expecting someone to guide you through everything. I can do it by just reading what Mike has posted. why can't you?

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

CM Punk wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:30 pm
WeGoku wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:59 pm
CM Punk wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:54 pm

just use Mike's list, why is that so hard for people?
You should know why by now, people just come to the latest page asking for things without doing properly searching through the forum because they don't want to have to look.
very sad
WrestleZero wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:25 pm
pancakescream wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:08 pm

Page 77 by Mike
Can they put it in a cheat engine script file?
why would he?
viktor13a wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:32 pm
What is aob for RVD? His old aob doesn't work.
it does work
WrestleZero wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:36 pm
Yeah seriously, please put it in a ct file like the others as I have no idea how to open a cem file.
then you should learn instead of expecting someone to guide you through everything. I can do it by just reading what Mike has posted. why can't you?
good point, but at first i didnt know what mike meant, but now i do, like @CM Punk said u should learn

viktor13a
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by viktor13a »

How to unlock Rey Jr. 96 by cheat engine in universe mode? Anyone knows? I already unlocked him in exhibition.

pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pancakescream »

viktor13a wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:43 pm
How to unlock Rey Jr. 96 by cheat engine in universe mode? Anyone knows? I already unlocked him in exhibition.
Go back to page 96; I described the process. Or do what you did to unlock Rey in Exhibition and do the same process for the second result.

WrestleZero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrestleZero »

All I'm asking is if someone could post a ct file or have the id of the wrestler aka something like C0390458539485349587 etc.

Wolfin2010
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wolfin2010 »

Wolfin2010 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:26 pm
Wolfin2010 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:52 pm

I'm trying to unlock everything and here are the steps I had taken

1. Turn on game (1.15) then opened CE 7.4
2. Select WWE2K22 in the process list
3. search 64 00 64 00 58 01 00 10 00 00 C6 24 9F 71 E7 09 with Value Type: Array of byte
4. I got only TWO results so clicked on first then pressed CTRL+B
5. on second window pressed CTRL+G then copy the value.
6. pressed CTRL+O, selected the file then paste the value and clicked EDIT then Press OK

after one second of holt game crashed.

Can someone please help me understand what I'm doing wrong?
Any suggestions?
I really don't understand; why it's too hard to help someone?

I know peoples have used Cheat Engine to unlock the characters and other items. but for some reasons it's not working for me, if I have any suggestions which could help someone I always do my best to help, but here no body gives a crap about others.

The ONLY thing I'm asking is to help me UNDERSTAND MY MISTAKE.

CM Punk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CM Punk »

Wolfin2010 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:56 am
Wolfin2010 wrote:
Wolfin2010 wrote:

3. search 64 00 64 00 58 01 00 10 00 00 C6 24 9F 71 E7 09 with Value Type: Array of byte
6. pressed CTRL+O, selected the file then paste the value and clicked EDIT then Press OK

Any suggestions?

I know peoples have used Cheat Engine to unlock the characters and other items. but for some reasons it's not working for me, if I have any suggestions which could help someone I always do my best to help, but here no body gives a crap about others.

because this has been covered before over and over and over again but I will help by saying your game is not crashing but it is just frozen for a few misn while it applies

pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pancakescream »

Wolfin2010 wrote:
Wolfin2010 wrote:

Any suggestions?

[/quote]

Seems to me you're trying to use the profile CEM. That's practically useless at this point as the people you unlock will no longer save. Just use the unlocker instead. And look for a lua script or CT file in this forum. Matter of fact I'll link you one (Credit to Mike). Just open up your game, open up cheat engine then load the CT from the file menu after you did Mike's unlocker tutorial on page 17. You have to load the file I linked every time you boot up your game btw if you want those characters every time you play. I believe someone did a tutorial on how to keep them unlocked, but since you're having trouble doing this, I don't think it'd be any easier trying to do the method that keeps them unlocked.
Attachments
WWE2K22_x64 FULL CHARACTER UNLOCK.CT
Updated to have updated DLC AOBs for recent DLC pack
(10.67 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Last edited by pancakescream on Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

pancakescream wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:26 am
Wolfin2010 wrote:
Wolfin2010 wrote:

Any suggestions?

Seems to me you're trying to use the profile CEM. That's practically useless at this point as the people you unlock will no longer save. Just use the unlocker instead. And look for a lua script or CT file in this forum. Matter of fact I'll link you one (Credit to Mike). Just open up your game, open up cheat engine then load the CT from the file menu after you did Mike's unlocker tutorial on page 17. You have to load the file I linked every time you boot up your game btw if you want those characters every time you play. I believe someone did a tutorial on how to keep them unlocked, but since you're having trouble doing this, I don't think it'd be any easier trying to do the method that keeps them unlocked.
To keep the wrestlers unlocked you need to use Caketools and edit the roster file and rebake it but since a new patch should be here on Monday everyone will have to redo all that work again. Since it is most likely the last patch 2K22 will see, I think people will end up just posting that edited file as some are modifying it already to put the modded wrestlers like The Fiend, Cody and CM Punk into their own empty slots on the roster so you do not need to overwrite another wrestler with them.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:07 am
pancakescream wrote:
Wolfin2010 wrote:

To keep the wrestlers unlocked you need to use Caketools and edit the roster file and rebake it but since a new patch should be here on Monday everyone will have to redo all that work again. Since it is most likely the last patch 2K22 will see, I think people will end up just posting that edited file as some are modifying it already to put the modded wrestlers like The Fiend, Cody and CM Punk into their own empty slots on the roster so you do not need to overwrite another wrestler with them.
well as of now that placeholder mod breaks that hidden Rhea Ripley model so if you want that don't use it right now until it hopefully gets fixed in next placeholder mod update.

CM Punk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CM Punk »

WrestleZero wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:55 pm
Ok patch is out now :D So can someone post the codes for the dlc people?
find it your god damn self dude lmao

we told you what page

now go hunt it down and use it instead of being a leech

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

pancakescream wrote:
Wolfin2010 wrote:
Wolfin2010 wrote:

Any suggestions?

if you can fix Xia Li please
the ct table cannot unlock her
Sarray is alright