WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by hbkwolverine »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:20 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:54 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:44 pm

Just tested and looked in caketools and he DOES NOT have a 5th Attire
The 5th attire isn't a folder in the files. Its a hidden attire which is loaded on the basemodel and set as a 5th attire. There are quite a few attires like this in the game, usually Myfaction attires.
they don't as ik how to get the hidden models as idk if u know this but i am THAT guy who makes the hidden models reuploadable
Are there any hidden CAS parts for Christian? I need his 2011 attires and shirt too if possible. Any chance they are hidden ? Like DB's stuff. Thank You.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:42 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

The 5th attire isn't a folder in the files. Its a hidden attire which is loaded on the basemodel and set as a 5th attire. There are quite a few attires like this in the game, usually Myfaction attires.
they don't as ik how to get the hidden models as idk if u know this but i am THAT guy who makes the hidden models reuploadable
Are there any hidden CAS parts for Christian? I need his 2011 attires and shirt too if possible. Any chance they are hidden ? Like DB's stuff. Thank You.
not that ik of but a dataminer told me that UE shirts are hidden but wont work

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:11 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

not that ik of but a dataminer told me that UE shirts are hidden but wont work
Well that's bittersweet. Hopefully someone uploads his attires from that period. #ForThePeeps #OneMoreMatch

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrazyaboutGAMING »

hbkwolverine wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

There aren't any hidden CAS parts for removed characters. What is hidden is just some attires for current Myrise Characters which appear in the mode.
People go on social media just speculating they saw this and that in the files. All a lot of bullshit to be honest. A lot of it has proved to be false.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:26 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

There aren't any hidden CAS parts for removed characters. What is hidden is just some attires for current Myrise Characters which appear in the mode.
People go on social media just speculating they saw this and that in the files. All a lot of bullshit to be honest. A lot of it has proved to be false.
see; the people showing off young Orton and Jeff mods and claiming they were legit in the game.

can't trust anyone.

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

wwe4life2k wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

There are lots of modders who know how to get hidden attires uploadable. No big deal. They are just quiet about it, even the dude who developed caketools.

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:57 pm
viktor13a wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:22 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:

If he hasn't hidden 5th attire it will be a hidden model sure. I think it can unlock by hacks, if anyone knows about it, he will do it.
This is a hidden attire but its attached to the 5th attire slot so it isn't like a separate slot you unlock with cheatengine AOB's . The only way to access this attire is to select Rays 5th attire in the menu.
It sounds bit confusing but when the alternate attire slots mod is out , it will become clearer.
sorry i didnt listen to u... i have myrise rey should i upload him to cc **NOTE** IF I upload him he only works on PC, Xbox Series X|S and PS5 is that ok???

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:28 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

see; the people showing off young Orton and Jeff mods and claiming they were legit in the game.

can't trust anyone.
I only wanted Christian's Tights for my save. 😁😁
Since there's no Caw that reflects that period of his career.

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:28 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

can't trust anyone.
That was JoeMashups playing a trick on WhatsTheStatus cause Joe knew Status was gonna get A LOT of questions about it

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:29 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

There are lots of modders who know how to get hidden attires uploadable. No big deal. They are just quiet about it, even the dude who developed caketools.
Btw if u don’t know I uploaded myrise Rey to cc for people on Series X|S, PS5 and PC

Cheat Mods
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cheat Mods »

Excuse me you can create Mod cam
for WWE 2K22 as charBar_camera

Let me know if it is possible
I don't like the camera view too close I would like a little further from the ring thank you
I am a new user however it is strange that 2k has not made a camera with the possibility of adjusting Zoom in and Out
in Nba 2k22 the possibilities of adjusting the cameras are excellent

CrazyaboutGAMING
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

wwe4life2k wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:14 am
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

Btw if u don’t know I uploaded myrise Rey to cc for people on Series X|S, PS5 and PC
I'm pretty sure @blindedbythegrace put out that information. He had already shown in a screenshot or two that it was Ray's 5th attire.

wwe4life2k
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wwe4life2k »

CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:12 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

I'm pretty sure @blindedbythegrace put out that information. He had already shown in a screenshot or two that it was Ray's 5th attire.
ik how to get it as the 5th attire, he taught me

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

wwe4life2k wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:24 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:
wwe4life2k wrote:

After the patch on Monday which is probably the last patch for the game, hopefully a lot of that info just starts flowing freely since they will not have to worry about 2K changing the steps.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:40 pm
wwe4life2k wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:24 pm
CrazyaboutGAMING wrote:

After the patch on Monday which is probably the last patch for the game, hopefully a lot of that info just starts flowing freely since they will not have to worry about 2K changing the steps.
I'm just waiting on the attire mod/data editor to drop. I'm not about to replace the default attires. There's about 100 empty slots not used. If and when the time comes, I'll be making ports of lita, kurt angle, and many others that didn't make it into the game.