WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by pancakescream »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:59 pm
stink wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:02 pm
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:54 am
Aleister Black's victory motion is C418

Bobby Fish's victory motion is F417

Undertaker with Paul Bearer victory motion is 461A

Adam Cole's victory motion is F317

Funhouse Bray Wyatt's victory motion is 0A1A

The Fiend's victory motion is 071A

Daniel Bryan's victory motion is B418

Cult Leader Bray Wyatt's victory motion is FE18

Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman victory motion is

Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman Title victory motion is

Eddie Guererro Mask Rip Off victory motion is
how to assign lol
Search with CE by string. Input who you want to assign the victory to and search. then browse the first memory region. Look below the social media handles. To make it easier give the person The Rock's victory first. Look for the D417 numbers and change those.
I keep trying to search by CE with the string, but it says no readable memory. I load up the game and try, but I keep getting the same error. Am I opening the wrong thing?

Edit: NVM, I figured it out. But now I'm struggling with which slot to input the victory to. I'm trying to change Daivari's victory to the Fiend's. Could you assist me, I don't know which bytes are the social media handles.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

pancakescream wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:57 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
stink wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:02 pm

how to assign lol
Search with CE by string. Input who you want to assign the victory to and search. then browse the first memory region. Look below the social media handles. To make it easier give the person The Rock's victory first. Look for the D417 numbers and change those.
I keep trying to search by CE with the string, but it says no readable memory. I load up the game and try, but I keep getting the same error. Am I opening the wrong thing?

Edit: NVM, I figured it out. But now I'm struggling with which slot to input the victory to. I'm trying to change Daivari's victory to the Fiend's. Could you assist me, I don't know which bytes are the social media handles.
Check his In-game social media handle. It'll be written like
"@Daivari_wwe" or something like that minus the double quotes.

jjfuegoas1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jjfuegoas1 »

I shared this if you don't want to pay patreon stupids from prowrestling mods :) :) :) :)

pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pancakescream »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:19 am
pancakescream wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:

Usually I can follow along, but this is just going straight over my head. I find several DaivariWWEs but none of them have the victory id that's the Rock's or I'm just missing it. I search for the D417 because I set Daivari's victory to the Rocks but it takes me WAAAAY down the memory region which I'm pretty sure isn't right. The Victory ID is only supposed to be several bytes away from the social media handle, right?

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

pancakescream wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:15 am
hbkwolverine wrote:
pancakescream wrote:

Usually I can follow along, but this is just going straight over my head. I find several DaivariWWEs but none of them have the victory id that's the Rock's or I'm just missing it. I search for the D417 because I set Daivari's victory to the Rocks but it takes me WAAAAY down the memory region which I'm pretty sure isn't right. The Victory ID is only supposed to be several bytes away from the social media handle, right?
Mate, go to page 85. I've attached some screenshots. First assign them the motions that I've assigned. I've highlighted which bits are to be replaced. Try it for once than you'll be good to go from there.
Thank You.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

Yeah, I don't think people should use new unlocker. I heard it causes some previous hidden characters to not be able to unlock anymore...

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:47 am
Yeah, I don't think people should use new unlocker. I heard it causes some previous hidden characters to not be able to unlock anymore...
I'm waiting for the last pack to drop as of now. After that devs won't try to patch in or anything like that. Then permanent solutions can be found.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
what are you on about?

what *new* unlocker?

using *my* unlocker, you won't have any issues. seeing as I've tested it on a new save file and used my pofo setup which unlocks every single slot, everyone shows up.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:08 am
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
what are you on about?

what *new* unlocker?

using *my* unlocker, you won't have any issues. seeing as I've tested it on a new save file and used my pofo setup which unlocks every single slot, everyone shows up.
It is something I heard people that didn't use the older unlockers and try to use them in 1.15 it will crash the game but the new one you posted will work but will have some people that it did not unlock?

zoxxy36
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zoxxy36 »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
what are you on about?

what *new* unlocker?

Does it unlock hidden entrances too? And also save changes on new save?

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:00 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
what are you on about?

what *new* unlocker?

It is something I heard people that didn't use the older unlockers and try to use them in 1.15 it will crash the game but the new one you posted will work but will have some people that it did not unlock?
interesting, I never crashed when importing the unlocker config and unlocking all slots. people just don't know wtf they're doing if it doesn't work, I guess?
zoxxy36 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:37 am
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
what are you on about?

what *new* unlocker?

Does it unlock hidden entrances too? And also save changes on new save?
nope, yes if the game doesn't reset those sections edited, such as unlock bytes for people.

JayTabortooth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JayTabortooth »

Sorry if this has been answered, tried searching and couldn't find anything. Is there a way to assign the hidden vader with helmet entrance to the main Vader in the game? I've seen one on CC you can download but if you try and copy over, it crashes game

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

JayTabortooth wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:11 pm
Sorry if this has been answered, tried searching and couldn't find anything. Is there a way to assign the hidden vader with helmet entrance to the main Vader in the game? I've seen one on CC you can download but if you try and copy over, it crashes game
You can't copy it over. have to assign it with cheat engine

JayTabortooth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JayTabortooth »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:55 pm
JayTabortooth wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:11 pm
You can't copy it over. have to assign it with cheat engine
Any tutorials on how to do this? I know how to do it with a CAS, but I can't find where in the files the vanilla characters entrances are located in cheat engine

pancakescream
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pancakescream »

hbkwolverine wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:41 am
pancakescream wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:15 am
hbkwolverine wrote:

Mate, go to page 85. I've attached some screenshots. First assign them the motions that I've assigned. I've highlighted which bits are to be replaced. Try it for once than you'll be good to go from there.
Thank You.
No, thank you. I figured it out and your images on page 85 helped. It was nothing to do with me or what I was doing. I was doing everything correct. It's just for some reason Ariya Daivari, at least in my game, sucks to work with. He didn't have his own entrance profile or whatever it is that I needed to edit. His social handle was connected with a long line of random text, but was never by itself. I just opted to put the victory on my CAW Fiend then copied it to my replaced Daivari. I appreciate it! If you guys ever have an issue with Daivari or replacing him with a port/mod, I hope you guys have better luck, cause he gave me an unnecessary headache.