WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

poptdp wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:35 pm
Hey dude, just a couple of follow up questions before I get started:

1. Can this get you banned? I have steam version.
2. Do I need to download just profile.cem and the new 1.12 unlocker file, or do I also need the "unlocks all.cem" file on page 17?
3. Does this permanently alter the game file or will this only be temporary until you restart the game?
4. Does this unlocker only unlock superstars, or does it also unlock locked/hidden entrances, titantrons, music, entrance moves etc?
I'll expand on these

1. very unlikely, as the game resets any LUA script changes every boot. it however does not reset the unlocker but I doubt 2K cares too much about that. if they did, they could just remove that section.
2. no, just the unlocker and the last LUA script I put up.
3. yes and no. LUA script needs to be applied every launch, unlocker saves.
4. yes and no. if you unlock the slots for someone like Bayley then that unlocks her old theme, pretty sure. the theme might already be in via the unlocker, but I don't recall.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:42 pm
poptdp wrote:

2. Do I need to download just profile.cem and the new 1.12 unlocker file, or do I also need the "unlocks all.cem" file on page 17?
3. Does this permanently alter the game file or will this only be temporary until you restart the game?
4. Does this unlocker only unlock superstars, or does it also unlock locked/hidden entrances, titantrons, music, entrance moves etc?
I'll expand on these

1. very unlikely, as the game resets any LUA script changes every boot. it however does not reset the unlocker but I doubt 2K cares too much about that. if they did, they could just remove that section.
4. yes and no. if you unlock the slots for someone like Bayley then that unlocks her old theme, pretty sure. the theme might already be in via the unlocker, but I don't recall.
Hello. I used the AOB provided on page 67, used the unlocker file, it loads without any issue, but no change. Do I need to execute the LUA script after that as well? Thank You.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

hbkwolverine wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:13 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
poptdp wrote:

I'll expand on these

Hello. I used the AOB provided on page 67, used the unlocker file, it loads without any issue, but no change. Do I need to execute the LUA script after that as well? Thank You.
gotta use both, the unlocker file does some of the work, while the LUA script does the rest. the slots unlocker depends on the unlocker, but doesn't need the LUA script for that.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:44 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

I'll expand on these

gotta use both, the unlocker file does some of the work, while the LUA script does the rest. the slots unlocker depends on the unlocker, but doesn't need the LUA script for that.
Got it to work. Thank You Very Much. Much Appreciated.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

I'll expand on these

I Got it to work. Thank You for that. Also One thing I noticed is that HHH' DX Pants attire doesn't show up in match. It reverts back to the OG Shorts attire. Can you check for that? Thank You.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

hbkwolverine wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:25 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
hbkwolverine wrote:

I Got it to work. Thank You for that. Also One thing I noticed is that HHH' DX Pants attire doesn't show up in match. It reverts back to the OG Shorts attire. Can you check for that? Thank You.
I believe that attire is something we can't access normally. I'm not super sure. can always download the one off community creations and add that CAW as an alt to that HHH.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:30 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:25 pm
MikeNeedsCheats wrote:

I believe that attire is something we can't access normally. I'm not super sure. can always download the one off community creations and add that CAW as an alt to that HHH.
That's cool too. Thank You.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
poptdp wrote:

I'll expand on these

Thanks for the clarification Mike!

I tried to find the LUA script you are referring to but have been unable to find it, would anyone be kind enough to direct me to where I can find this LUA script?

wenjiandenangua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wenjiandenangua »

wtf dude%>_<%,all is in page 59.download Mike's ct file.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

[removed]

see below post.
Last edited by poptdp on Sun May 22, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

Guys, I am SO close to getting this unlocker to work, but just need a little more help to get it going.

Here is my progress:

1. I open WWE 2k22 and get to main menu
2. I open the cheat table which runs the LUA script (takes a few minutes), and after this when I go to an Exhibition match, it shows a bunch of otherwise unavailable wrestlers like Triple H 98 and The Rock 98, but they are BLACKED OUT and takes me to the purchase menu when selected.

Now this is where I get stuck. I have the 1.12 Unlocker file and a hexedit program, however I am lost on how to use the Unlocker file. I've read all the tutorials on here, but I still have no clue??

Questions:
3. After I open the 1.12 Unlock file with Hex Editor, what do I do? I know that opening the CEM file shows hundreds of lines of numbers (and I see the 64 00 64 00 58 01 00 10 00 00 C6 24 9F 71 E7 09 at the very first line, but not sure what I do from here)
4. I've searched for the above AOB in CE, and I get 4 results that come up. What do I do with these?
5. Could someone please provide me with some step-by-step help on what I need to do after Step 2 is completed?

Thanks in advance again guys.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

poptdp wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:17 pm
Guys, I am SO close to getting this unlocker to work, but just need a little more help to get it going.

Here is my progress:

1. I open WWE 2k22 and get to main menu
2. I open the cheat table which runs the LUA script (takes a few minutes), and after this when I go to an Exhibition match, it shows a bunch of otherwise unavailable wrestlers like Triple H 98 and The Rock 98, but they are BLACKED OUT and takes me to the purchase menu when selected.

Now this is where I get stuck. I have the 1.12 Unlocker file and a hexedit program, however I am lost on how to use the Unlocker file. I've read all the tutorials on here, but I still have no clue??

Questions:
3. After I open the 1.12 Unlock file with Hex Editor, what do I do? I know that opening the CEM file shows hundreds of lines of numbers (and I see the 64 00 64 00 58 01 00 10 00 00 C6 24 9F 71 E7 09 at the very first line, but not sure what I do from here)
4. I've searched for the above AOB in CE, and I get 4 results that come up. What do I do with these?
5. Could someone please provide me with some step-by-step help on what I need to do after Step 2 is completed?

Thanks in advance again guys.
After you search the AOB, You'll see Two search results. Open the green address/result. Then Copy the data in hex file. Ctrl A all the data in Hex file, Ctrl V that data in that address.

See the green address, that's where you have to paste the data. Took around 5-10 Minutes for it to work. Patience is the key. Hope it helps.

poptdp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poptdp »

See, that's the strange thing, I didn't get what you just showed in your screenshot.

When I search the AOB, here is what I get:

I get 4 results and the only green text I see is the one that starts with "WWE2K22_x64.exe"

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

poptdp wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:27 pm
See, that's the strange thing, I didn't get what you just showed in your screenshot.

I get 4 results and the only green text I see is the one that starts with "WWE2K22_x64.exe"
Dude that's it. The WWE 64 exe is the one he's talking about. That's the static addresses with the green numbers. In other words, you only have to copy it over once, and it will save.

WeGoku
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WeGoku »

poptdp wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:27 pm

Go to tab 17 for unlocks file guide. The 64 00 64 00 address is the wrong address for the purchase. You need the one that starts with a 9 for the unlock file.