WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by JediahLongtree »

Maybe that's why. Because I'm on 1.06

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

from what I heard, there does exist some kinda anti cheat of sorts on 1.06. you could downgrade but that would require making a whole new save since a 1.06 save won't go back to 1.05.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

Okay I went back to 1.05 and did again got 3 results did the first one Copied address and went Load Profile and added the address and it goes to not responding mode.

On my Cheat engine I have it set to AOB and hex checked mark

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

was that with the newer profile file I uploaded? try that if not.

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

I tried both and it is still freezing and not responding. It's like results are fake. Should I try the WWE EXE one because that pops up in the results in a bold green front

Mike am I suppose to hit edit when pasting the copied address into the load profile section? I cannot get it too work I tried everything. it freezes and goes to non responding mode and when I paste the copied address in the load profile and hit edit it loads it but then the game crashes , What am I doing wrong?

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

seems not work
freezing and not responding

JediahLongtree
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JediahLongtree »

Thats the exact same problem I am getting. Mike is there another fix to this?

RavenOvNadir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RavenOvNadir »

Hi guys. Any idea if it would be possible to either give all wrestlers in a particular match higher health or lower damage? I mean ALL wrestlers including player characters and AI? The game has totally arcade damage, resulting in 10 moves lowering the health to red or lower. I would like to have a 20 minute + matches, which is completely impossible. Sliders ingame can allow to make the damage higher - I want it much much lower. So for example health 500% or damage 20%. Do you think it is possible?

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

Damn :( not working 1.06

jamesmichaels
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jamesmichaels »

I am a complete noob when it comes to trying to do the unlocks manually. The cheat table itself works great but it unlocks all of the NPC's and fills my screen up with a lot of unusable people. Is there a way to make a table that just unlocks the NPCS that have models such as Brooklyn Van Braun, Cole, Kayla Braxton, Triple H 98, ETC? Alternatively, I am trying to do it the AOB method throughout this forum. This is the process I am using and someone correct me if I am doing something wrong.

I open the game, open cheat engine, select the exe. I go over to first scan, select array of byte and then input someone's aob series such as Alexa Bliss 20: 11 3F 90 95 3E DC 35 63 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B1 03 C1 01 6C 02 0F 0D 00 00 C3 6F B5 32 60 5D 1F D3 25 20 17 27 69 A5 46 FB B6 C9 D9 DE 76 E0 98 A3
It finds a few options. On the left, I right click the first one and select "Browse memory region." Inside of there, I go to the very next number beside A3 and change it to 01 and the next 2 as well. When I do this and close that window, Alexa Bliss '20 isn't showing as available. I feel like I am missing a crucial step that will make me facepalm. Any advice/guidance/idiot proof suggestions would be appreciated!

Synergi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Synergi »

jamesmichaels wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:33 pm
I am a complete noob when it comes to trying to do the unlocks manually. The cheat table itself works great but it unlocks all of the NPC's and fills my screen up with a lot of unusable people. Is there a way to make a table that just unlocks the NPCS that have models such as Brooklyn Van Braun, Cole, Kayla Braxton, Triple H 98, ETC? Alternatively, I am trying to do it the AOB method throughout this forum. This is the process I am using and someone correct me if I am doing something wrong.

I open the game, open cheat engine, select the exe. I go over to first scan, select array of byte and then input someone's aob series such as Alexa Bliss 20: 11 3F 90 95 3E DC 35 63 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B1 03 C1 01 6C 02 0F 0D 00 00 C3 6F B5 32 60 5D 1F D3 25 20 17 27 69 A5 46 FB B6 C9 D9 DE 76 E0 98 A3
It finds a few options. On the left, I right click the first one and select "Browse memory region." Inside of there, I go to the very next number beside A3 and change it to 01 and the next 2 as well. When I do this and close that window, Alexa Bliss '20 isn't showing as available. I feel like I am missing a crucial step that will make me facepalm. Any advice/guidance/idiot proof suggestions would be appreciated!
For bliss, you have to change the first 00 after A3. Not the next two. Let them be as whatever they are (00 Or Whatever). Don't touch anything else. Just change the byte after A3 To 01. Remember it's just one byte.
Do this for all the values similar to this.
Thank You.

Wignorant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wignorant »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:43 pm

Store page: [Link]
Last version compatible: v1.05

- Infinite Health
Your character health won't go down, and will always stay at the maximum value.

- Lower Enemy Health
The enemy health will go down to the bare minimum.

- No Player Stun
The Player won't get stunned anymore.

- Infinite Enemy Stun Duration
Enemy stuns will last forever.

- No Player Body Damage (Added on Update 1)
The Player body won't get damaged.

- Destroy Enemy Body with 1 Hit (Added on Update 1)
All parts of the Enemy body will get massive damage when hit once. Making them be instantly red.

- Freeze Attribute Points
Freeze "myRise" attribute points, so you can max out everything instantly.

- Infinite Stamina (Added on Update 1)
Stamina won't decrease when running or doing anything that would decrease it.

- Insta-Charge Finisher (Added on Update 2)
The finisher will instantly charge with a single hit, and stay maxed out.

- Insta-Charge Special (Added on Update 2)
The Special Move will instantly charge with a single hit, and stay maxed out.

- Insta Break Submissions
All submissions will instantly break without the need of doing anything.

- No Timer Outside the Ring
There won't be any timer outside the ring, so you can roam around or do whatever outside.

- All Characters Available (Added on Update 3) NEW
(Thanks to "MikeNeedsCheats" for sharing the characters AOBs)
All characters from the game will be available to play with. Even random ones that aren't accessible normally.
BE AWARE THAT MULTIPLE CHARACTERS WILL CRASH THE GAME WHEN LOADING THE MATCH. AS THEY PROBABLY DON'T HAVE MODELS OR WHATEVER.

- Allow any Character Combination (Added on Update 3) NEW
You will be able to combine any character in matches. Do you want to play males vs females? Or just do a match with 8 Alexa Bliss? You can with this.

- Increase CC Changes (Added on Update 2)
The Character Creation sliders will have more pronounced changes, so if for example you're changing the nose size, at 100 it will look much bigger/smaller than without the script. If you disable the script, back out from the current category your in, and get back in to set the default values.
Update 1:
(March 11th 2022)
- Added 'No Player Body Damage' Cheat.
- Added 'Destroy Enemy Body with 1 Hit' Cheat.
- Added 'Infinite Stamina' script.
- Changed 'Easy Break Submissions' to 'Insta Break Submissions'. And also made it work for the Player only.
- Changed 'Lower Enemy Health' Cheat to make it work a bit better. ( Still the second health bar (Red) won't instantly go down, as it's dealt by another function, and changing it there will make it not update visually. Which is garbage, so I'll leave it like that. )

Update 2:
(March 12th 2022)
- Added 'Insta-Charge Finisher' script.
- Added 'Insta-Charge Special' script.
- Added 'Increase CC Changes' script.
- Separated all "Enabled/Disabled" Cheats into two groups, so it's easier to choose what you want.

NEW
Update 3:
(March 12th 2022)
- Added 'All Characters Available' script.
- Added 'Allow any Character Combination' script.
- Added 'Player Coordinates and Rotation' editable values.
- Added 'Game Speed' editable value.
- Changed how scripts differentiate the Player from Enemies. Now it should work on all modes, regardless of the position you're at, like it previously was.

is this working with the current patch at all? when i load the table with cheat engine, it gives me two options, one thats in green that says "enable" but i cant click it, the other option says "other stuff" and will actually allow me to view the drop down menu inside. Am i doing something wrong? i am following the directions exactly.

jamesmichaels
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jamesmichaels »

Edit: I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I did follow the instructions to unlock Mankind plus the additional method to make him not a purchasable. I notice that part doesn't save? I have to enable it each time?

CrocodileBeers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrocodileBeers »

jamesmichaels wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:48 pm
Edit: I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I did follow the instructions to unlock Mankind plus the additional method to make him not a purchasable. I notice that part doesn't save? I have to enable it each time?
It should save if you go to edit the roster or an attire and force the game to save.

chadhan99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chadhan99 »

Apparently there is a hidden unfinished version of Randy Orton 06 in the game who lacks a titantron, proper entrance and the music which has been modded in

More shit 2k left us to find.
Last edited by chadhan99 on Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.