Resident Evil 7 Biohazard

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard

Post by primeval »

PureReality wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:54 am
dercas wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:35 am
Thanks for the table, but it doesn't work anymore. Need an update
Capcom has made it possible to downgrade back to the older version of the game (this goes for RE2/RE3/RE7) (in which this table should once again work):

1. Click LIBRARY in Steam client.
2. Right-click the game and select ""Properties...""
3. In the pop-up menu, select ""BETAS""
4. From the pull-down menu, select ""dx11_non-rt"" (Note: password not required)
5. Close the pop-up menu and let the Steam client auto-update the game
6. You should be able to launch the game normally once the update completes
7. Note some of the in-game option settings will be reset as a result of the rollback process.
Old patch dont have new language. I dont want go back old

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wendolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wendolo »

no update for new patch? :(

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

wendolo wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:15 pm
no update for new patch? :(
I haven't had much time to finish updating it. I will try and get it done over the weekend if nothing pops up. I probably spent too much time rooting around with the inventory editor lol as the structure changed a fair bit so I end up just making a different one without the UI.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I updated some cheats and now there are 2 tables 1 for dx 11 and the other for dx 12. I will update some more when I get some more time

wendolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wendolo »

Ohh, thanks a lot :D

Alemond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alemond »

Every time I try to use the cheats they work for a few moments then the game crashes.
I've only tried inf items and ammo. Each one on their own causes the game to crash. Using DX12 version.
Edit:
I downgraded to DX11 to try that table and l0wb1t Scripts won't even load.
I would appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Alemond wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:58 pm
Every time I try to use the cheats they work for a few moments then the game crashes.
I've only tried inf items and ammo. Each one on their own causes the game to crash. Using DX12 version.
Edit:
I downgraded to DX11 to try that table and l0wb1t Scripts won't even load.
I would appreciate any assistance you could provide.
Sounds a bit weird are you on the latest cheat engine using veh debugger?
what does it say when you right click the script that doesn't load?
I can't really have a look at it for a bit as I had to uninstall re7 to install some other game I am playing.

Alemond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alemond »

For the DX11, when I click the entry for l0wb1t's scripts there is just a circle spinning for a second as if loading and then nothing. The other scripts seem to come up fine.
I am on the latest patreon version of CE.
I'd rather play DX12, but while the script works for a few moments, the game then crashes.Those cheats I only used inf items, inf ammo, and setting game time to 3 hours.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Alemond wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:20 pm
For the DX11, when I click the entry for l0wb1t's scripts there is just a circle spinning for a second as if loading and then nothing.
Can you right click on it after and tell me what it says at the top of that menu as that can help me figure out what is exactly wrong.

I am not sure about the dx12 one as I run around with a lot of cheats on when I tested it, all I can think of is your using the Windows debugger or some sort of issue that happens on different hardware like another table of mine that worked fine for me but crashed someone on different hardware.

Mystic84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mystic84 »

Hi Glowmoss, thanks for the table,
Im using nonrt dx11 version and am having consistent crashes using lowbits script... when enabled (even with no options enabled) clicking on my weapon in the inventory will crash game 100% of the time...

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Sounds like I need to download the game soon then. Maybe if I split the 200 scripts iobit put into 1 it might help locate the problem script for you guys as I remember everything worked fine for me. It could also be some stuff using 14 byte jumps as I never usually account for it but on such a big script it's probably needed lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I found the issue in the DX12 script I didn't push the register before the cmp and when it got to the pop in the code it would crash the game. I have updated the DX12 table with iobits scripts seperated into their sections. I also made sure 14 byte jmps won't be an issue by using sunbeam's trampoline script.
I still need to get around to updating other cheats for the dx12 version but I keep playing other games instead lol. I will take another look at the DX11 table and set it up similar to the DX12 table another night.

ronald27112
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ronald27112 »

just bought the game progress until picking up the handgun for the first time but using the item swapper causing the game crash (already lower back to non-ray tracing ver.)

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Yeah Idk what happened with that lol in the dlc I tested it in it was fine but it corrupts saves in the campaign so I just removed it for now. I will just leave the table as is for now as I really don't want to play anymore RE7 for a good while.
If you really want to edit your inventory you could just backup the dx12 version of the game and then goto the dx11 version and use the working one as saves work on either one. Then have a backup of the dx11 version so you can switch between them without massive downloads.

Alemond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alemond »

I appreciate you looking into things.
No need to force yourself though. I know you're doing it on your own time to help us out.
We can wait.