Resident Evil 7 Biohazard

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shadow_Hyren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard

Post by Shadow_Hyren »

The Complete Jack's bday level fast code doesn't seem to be working. I've been enabling it before selecting my level and no matter how many times I press down then up after feeding him nothing happens.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

toro00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toro00 »

please add god mode invencible

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

toro00 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:26 am
please add god mode invencible
There are two different inf hp cheats which should still work. There is one in iobits scripts under health which is for the campaign only if I remember correctly and then one is in Glowmoss' scripts under DLC that works with all DLC and the campaign
Shadow_Hyren wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:49 am
The Complete Jack's bday level fast code doesn't seem to be working.
Just add it to the list of shit not working right lol I have been playing other games whenever I get on my pc atm so idk when I will get around to fixing the scripts

CheezBallz69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheezBallz69 »

Replacing anything with Infinite Ammo doesn't work or am I just doing something wrong

Takamiya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Takamiya »

Thanks a lot for updating these tables for both dx11 & dx12. I noticed in dx12 that "Campaign Stats" was removed. Just wondering how that is going along on dx12 version, if possible?
1 of the most cheats, I would love the most to work to be able to open item box without worry about the achievement haha.

And is it normal for infinite ammo on l0wb1t script to also mess with any other items? Not really want that, and locking current ammo seems to mess up the same inf ammo does.
Guess I can use no reload, but then I miss out the reloading animation I still want. But can't have the cake and eat it, so have to take it to not mess with other item's quantity that infinite ammo does.

Edit: l0wb1t Scripts on dx11 version seems very unstable and love to crash the game too often. "Current selected Item Amount" doesn't seem to work, keep showing ??, while in dx12 it is working fine.
Last edited by Takamiya on Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Alemond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alemond »

Looks like inf ammo is still causing my game to crash.
Odd. Its the steam version. Works for a few minutes after activating. Everything seems fine for a bit, then crash. Game runs fine until I use it.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Yeah a lot of stuff is rooted on these tables and idk when I will get back around to it as I would have to remove a bunch of games to download this one again and I just don't want to play the game through again for the thousandth time to check if it's all working honestly lol.

If someone else wants to fix the tables they can go ahead as it will probably be a while before I come back to it.

jeon026
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeon026 »

Can you add "Inventory slots max"?

Alemond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alemond »

Its fine, bro. I appreciate what you've done so far. This is all on your own time, so no need to rush anything.
If someone else does it, great.

TipTopTam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TipTopTam »

Sorry for reviving a possibly dead thread but the item swapper in the DX11 version doesnt seem to want to work, refreshing does nothing. I've tried many things to get the list to populate, opening the inventory and activating the script, activating it at the main menu, activating it in the item box ect ect. It just doesnt seem to want to work, I dont even get a VEH debugger error to try and figure it out myself.

LucksAlves26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LucksAlves26 »

I have a problem, every time I activate l0wb1t Scripts and open the inventory or item box the game crashes

Witcher1478
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Witcher1478 »

Can you add item swapper please ? is not showing up in inventory ... any help please guys ( DX12 )

svperstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by svperstar »

I finished the main game with this cheat table and it worked great. However I just loaded up the Not a Hero DLC with Chris Redfield in it, and when you enable the infinite oxygen script it immediately goes to -4 and you die in like 1 second. I admit I laughed pretty hard when it happened. I looked at the cheat code to see if I could play with it, been too long since I was a CompSci major to mess with assembly code lol.

svperstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by svperstar »

So I just went to an area with gas and searched for values. Your oxygen levels are stored as a FLOAT. Found 5 addresses and locked them at 100. Done.

hugmugmie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hugmugmie »

Do you have GOD MODE, No Hit or something like that to prevent One Hit Kill From Enemy? And Item Editor seems don't work.