Dishonored 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CrunchyBones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by CrunchyBones »

krul wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:42 pm
thecrius wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:29 pm
Added back infinite money that somehow slipped out of the table. Tested with the latest gog version,
Could you add instant choke?
I have an Instant Choke script but its for the Microsoft Version, i also realize this post is 2 years old but i'll post anyway for anyone else.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(choke1,Dishonored2_x64ShippingRetail.exe,F3 0F 11 87 D4 00 00 00 EB) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$100,choke1)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov [rdi+000000D4],(float)5
jmp return

choke1:
jmp newmem
nop 3
return:
registersymbol(choke1)

[DISABLE]

choke1:
db F3 0F 11 87 D4 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(choke1)
dealloc(newmem)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

garflin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by garflin »

to those who got this game from twitch and wanted to use missing gold script, check out this guide how to run script codes that pasted here: [Link]
You can find money cheat at page 7 I believe and apply that code with the help of this link to create/inject the code into the game

Valinnar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valinnar »

Since the last post was less than two months ago, hopefully I'm not necroposting here...

I was hoping to learn if there's a "noclip" kind of cheat command for Dishonored 2. I have kind of an obsession with Dunwall Tower and I REALLY want to be able to explore the rest of the grounds in the first mission!

Does anyone know if there's a "noclip" kind of command for this game? The first one did (although it was typed in as "ghost")

justique
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justique »

hey as some of the cheats is now no longer working is it possible to get an updated version?