Dishonored 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by mamekoski »

has anyone tried to fix the Stealth/Invisible for 1.77.9?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

No clue if this table is being worked on.

qvc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qvc »

Updated all scripts
Attachments
Dishonored2_1.77.9.0_Light.CT
(119.2 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
Dishonored2_1.77.9.0.CT
(145.69 KiB) Downloaded 823 times

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

is anyone going to update the Invisibility code?

i tried myself to fix it but no avail.. (not an expert cheater here)

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Could unlock all traits be updated? Unless the 57 traits is the maximum you can get, since the code from the very 1st table works still.

happybrother
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happybrother »

So how to invisible in newest version?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Do someone have a working stealth and One Hit Kill cheats ?

Thanks in advance

qvc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qvc »

Here are several "new" scripts, left from old stalled work. I've tested them on my computer, but final changes made being not at home. There might be some errors.

Some changes: added stealth scripts (for vision, sound, touch, hounds); added "full mana regeneration" ability; added "blink through" ability; reworked chaos script; added object LOD script (in experimental stuff group).
Notes
  • Stealth
    • Sound group
      • '"Silent" navigation' forces enemies to ignore your navigation sounds.
      • 'No footsteps' script turnes off running and sprinting footsteps (but not jumping sounds).
    • You ALWAYS will be spotted when you've got inside the "ambush alley" zone (Cyria Gardens, behind the guard post, near the first wall of light, where two witches waiting for you).
    • NPC see using of magic (but not you) and will (re)act.
    • Stealth abilities are not very powerful, as i tried not to change AI behavior much. If you are persistent, you will be spotted. For example, try this: when you'are among group of guards, hit the paving with the sword, and immediately, while guards are alerted, start to choke one of them.
  • Chaos No automation here, but now you can change chaos without killing peoples. (If you missed this somehow, chaos environment changes after you've finished current mission)
  • Experimental stuff group
    • 'Object's LOD x10 (requires "cold" load)'. This was made at request in pm, but never leave my computer, sorry, T. I.) If you already loaded a save or started some mission, you need to unload it (quit in the main menu), then acivate this script and load a save (or start new mission/playthrough). It will renew LOD cache.
    • 'Movement settings...' scripts. Changes, you made here, will remain in effect until you restart the game, remember this.
  • Blink
    • "Instant blink" is previous "Blink faster". I removed confusing velocity settings, and set it to 0. 0 means true teleportation: you will swap between two places, not move from one to another (to see difference, you can activate script "Transpose without FX", or just try to blink through a glass or a wall of light).
    • "Blink through (F2)" and "'Blink through+' (for 3s) (F3)". These scripts let you blink through metal objects (metal fences, metal doors, metal fence doors and windows and so on), stone objects. Strictly speaking, 'blink through' makes an object 'transparent' for blink, if it is not stairs and material of its contact system is metal. The same is true for 'blink through+' and stone material (mainly, for some unbreakable windows)
I made small video, which shows some of new abilities. (Please, don't subscribe to the channel, it was one-time uploading. At least, i hope so)

Attachments
Dishonored2_1.77.9.0-v2e.CT
(188.4 KiB) Downloaded 468 times

GaunterODimm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaunterODimm »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:17 pm
Could unlock all traits be updated? Unless the 57 traits is the maximum you can get, since the code from the very 1st table works still.
I'm also looking for this update.

Illuminate66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Illuminate66 »

qvc wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:05 pm
Here are several "new" scripts, left from old stalled work. I've tested them on my computer, but final changes made being not at home. There might be some errors.

Some changes: added stealth scripts (for vision, sound, touch, hounds); added "full mana regeneration" ability; added "blink through" ability; reworked chaos script; added object LOD script (in experimental stuff group).
Notes
  • Stealth
    • Sound group
      • '"Silent" navigation' forces enemies to ignore your navigation sounds.
      • 'No footsteps' script turnes off running and sprinting footsteps (but not jumping sounds).
    • You ALWAYS will be spotted when you've got inside the "ambush alley" zone (Cyria Gardens, behind the guard post, near the first wall of light, where two witches waiting for you).
    • NPC see using of magic (but not you) and will (re)act.
    • Stealth abilities are not very powerful, as i tried not to change AI behavior much. If you are persistent, you will be spotted. For example, try this: when you'are among group of guards, hit the paving with the sword, and immediately, while guards are alerted, start to choke one of them.
  • Chaos No automation here, but now you can change chaos without killing peoples. (If you missed this somehow, chaos environment changes after you've finished current mission)
  • Experimental stuff group
    • 'Object's LOD x10 (requires "cold" load)'. This was made at request in pm, but never leave my computer, sorry, T. I.) If you already loaded a save or started some mission, you need to unload it (quit in the main menu), then acivate this script and load a save (or start new mission/playthrough). It will renew LOD cache.
    • 'Movement settings...' scripts. Changes, you made here, will remain in effect until you restart the game, remember this.
  • Blink
    • "Instant blink" is previous "Blink faster". I removed confusing velocity settings, and set it to 0. 0 means true teleportation: you will swap between two places, not move from one to another (to see difference, you can activate script "Transpose without FX", or just try to blink through a glass or a wall of light).
    • "Blink through (F2)" and "'Blink through+' (for 3s) (F3)". These scripts let you blink through metal objects (metal fences, metal doors, metal fence doors and windows and so on), stone objects. Strictly speaking, 'blink through' makes an object 'transparent' for blink, if it is not stairs and material of its contact system is metal. The same is true for 'blink through+' and stone material (mainly, for some unbreakable windows)
I made small video, which shows some of new abilities. (Please, don't subscribe to the channel, it was one-time uploading. At least, i hope so)

Absolutely had a lot of fun with this the last 2 days! Works really well and I love it. I was wondering if an "unlimited ammo" could be implemented? This would include stun mines, springrazors, grenades, all kinds of darts, bullets, the whole megillah. Thanks for what you've done already, just thinking this would make it even more fun :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ See my table for that :P Or mine was for "Death of the Outsider" :? Don't recall.

Illuminate66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Illuminate66 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:17 pm
^ See my table for that :P Or mine was for "Death of the Outsider" :? Don't recall.
I joined this forum just yesterday, don't really know where I can find that? Could you link or just attach the file? Thank you and sorry for being such a noob :D

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Illuminate66 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:11 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:17 pm
I joined this forum just yesterday, don't really know where I can find that? Could you link or just attach the file? Thank you and sorry for being such a noob :D
You know you can use Search?

andy90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andy90 »

Your script is amazing, @qvc! Is there a way to disable crouch delay too? Beacuse of that, it's sometimes really hard to crouch under a table etc. Would be amazing! =)

Another interesting idea would be to speed up the timepiece so it's like in titanfall 2 (pretty much instant):

qweasd21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qweasd21 »

STN wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:22 pm
Updated chaos cheats

- Chaos Does not increase
- Fetch Chaos -> Current value and Zero Chaos value

Didn't need the save after all, i thought chaos was something you could see in inventory lol. Credits to Zanzer for finding it.
Hiya would you pretty please update this for 1.77.9