Dishonored 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ebtesam30
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:39 pm
p
i used your Trainer on the app but it's working
still says waiting for the game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ebtesam30 on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

ebtesam30 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:44 pm
Rhark wrote:
p
Are you sure you selected the correct trainer? There are two in the App - one for Windows Store/Game Pass and one for Steam.

ebtesam30
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:05 pm
ebtesam30 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:44 pm
Rhark wrote:
p
Are you sure you selected the correct trainer? There are two in the App - one for Windows Store/Game Pass and one for Steam.
yes i chose yours the first one

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

And you're playing the game pass version, yeah?

ebtesam30
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:57 am
yes

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

ebtesam30 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:55 pm
Rhark wrote:
yes
Ah, I found the problem - typo in the executable name :) Should work now.

ebtesam30
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:27 pm
ebtesam30 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:55 pm
Rhark wrote:
yes
Ah, I found the problem - typo in the executable name :) Should work now.
thx it's working

Setlec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Setlec »

I've downloaded many CT for this game but except for money and stealth speed none of the other cheats like the unlimited runes seems to work or activate (I'm running gog version of the game)

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

thecrius wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:29 pm
Added back infinite money that somehow slipped out of the table. Tested with the latest gog version,
Weird, you did mention adding infinite money but when I downloaded and check all the options, I don't find it?

Drahcx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drahcx »

I read through most of this thread as the game is now on gamepass and I just finished Dishonored so jumping to Dishonored 2. I ran through the first part of the game using the app with Invisibility on, and I am not attacked, but at the end of the level the stats show thousands of detections and Ghostly of course is failed. Is there a way to set alarms, bodies detected, and detections to 0 before finishing a level?

VaB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VaB »

Drahcx wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:06 pm
I read through most of this thread as the game is now on gamepass and I just finished Dishonored so jumping to Dishonored 2. I ran through the first part of the game using the app with Invisibility on, and I am not attacked, but at the end of the level the stats show thousands of detections and Ghostly of course is failed. Is there a way to set alarms, bodies detected, and detections to 0 before finishing a level?
I don't know whose CT you were uisng, but if qvc's, then you can blame me, because its stealth part was my doing. Since qvc cannot support the table anymore, it's my turn, I guess.

Drahcx I added "Reset stats for kills and detections". For chaos edits use the existing script. You don't need to reset statistics in the end of each mission -- only in the very end, before the final stats screen: you will get Ghostly, Clean hands and Shadow. The same with chaos: just set what you want.

You talked about thousands of detections. As far as I understand your hyperbole, each enemy spotted you several times, am I right? Did you also use the scripts for sound, touch and wolfhounds besides invisibility? I know they are buggy, but what you said means they don't work at all. :?

Changes.
- added unlocking powers and enhancements (works for the 1st mission too; also useful if you are hunting for the "Flesh and Steel" achievement: just refuse the Outsider's suggestion of the Mark and after waking up you will get all your powers back if you got them before.)
- added resetting kills and detections stats
- fixed a pair of bugs and added a bunch of fresh ones
- other small changes

Descriptions and colors differ from the original version, sorry folks.

BTW, feel free to change the table and use its scripts whenever and however you want, no mention of qvc or me is required.
Attachments
Dishonored2_1.77.9.0-v3_Steam_GoG.CT
(253.46 KiB) Downloaded 2994 times

Drahcx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drahcx »

VaB wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:55 pm
Drahcx wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:06 pm
I don't know whose CT you were uisng, but if qvc's, then you can blame me, because its stealth part was my doing. Since qvc cannot support the table anymore, it's my turn, I guess.

Drahcx I added "Reset stats for kills and detections". For chaos edits use the existing script. You don't need to reset statistics in the end of each mission -- only in the very end, before the final stats screen: you will get Ghostly, Clean hands and Shadow. The same with chaos: just set what you want.

You talked about thousands of detections. As far as I understand your hyperbole, each enemy spotted you several times, am I right? Did you also use the scripts for sound, touch and wolfhounds besides invisibility? I know they are buggy, but what you said means they don't work at all. :?

Changes.
- added unlocking powers and enhancements (works for the 1st mission too; also useful if you are hunting for the "Flesh and Steel" achievement: just refuse the Outsider's suggestion of the Mark and after waking up you will get all your powers back if you got them before.)
- added resetting kills and detections stats
- fixed a pair of bugs and added a bunch of fresh ones
- other small changes

Descriptions and colors differ from the original version, sorry folks.

BTW, feel free to change the table and use its scripts whenever and however you want, no mention of qvc or me is required.
Awesome thank you so much I will try it out. I put this game on the back burner for awhile, but will def have to get back to it now.

SpoiledFuck55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpoiledFuck55 »

So I'm assuming this doesn't work on the cracked version, right?

TRIPSLORD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TRIPSLORD »

SpoiledFuck55 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:16 am
So I'm assuming this doesn't work on the cracked version, right?
Depends on the version. It should just work if the table matches the game version

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 9426 »

"blink Distance+"
It doesn't work in the Dishonored 2 1.77.9