Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
getouttamars
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Post by getouttamars »

gfeitosa wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 11:57 am
commanderzzz wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:27 am
getouttamars wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:52 am

It does not work.
ok....any other editor out there work?
I works just fine. Gave myself the Eochaid and Marais Sword + Horns Bow + shit loads of ammo.... among other things like Millicent's Prosthesis.

Just need to follow the instructions. Activate the category where your item is, find the items you want in the relevant section, select the quantity and check the add box.
Unless it's with specific items, the items I've picked did not work for me. I can give myself literally anything else besides armor and weapons.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

getouttamars
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by getouttamars »

commanderzzz wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:27 am
getouttamars wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:52 am
commanderzzz wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 2:53 pm
Item Give, Weapons and Armor don't work :( anyone?
It does not work.
ok....any other editor out there work?
I've used this as a substitute for weapon/armor.
[Link]

Kouta694
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kouta694 »

Can you revive bosses with this table?

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Vorsig wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 12:59 am
gfeitosa wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 4:22 am
Infinite RH Enchant (Oiling) does not seem to work on 1.04.2.

It would be great if others could confirm this.
I was on 1.04.1 version, didn't update the game nor the table and it suddenly stopped working, second time it happens too. Must be a in-game thing that breaks the script but it's the first time I've seen something like this happen in a decade of cheat engine usage. Very weird.
EDIT: Updated both game and table, infinite buffs still not working (greasing, spells, physick potion, etc)
EDIT 2: Without restarting the game and table, infinite buffs works now (???). Things I did of possible relevancy were change of weapons, ashes of war and entering a legacy dungeon.
Just a note about this but it might be possible something else you used in the table is also affecting the effect. I was playing around the other day and noticed my buffs weren't working (golden vow). After a bit of trial and error it looks like spell buffs are only applied if it hits you, so if you enabled "invincibility (ignore hits)" no buffs will work for you just like how bad buffs won't apply to you either.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Is the Bolt of Gransax weapon pointer missing or am I just not finding it?

EDIT: Found it, turns out it's in the bolt section and not the weapon section. Might want to change that since Bolt of Gransax is a spear, not a crossbow bolt.

Kouta694
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kouta694 »

Would like to request a revive feature for the main bosses.

foxhoundDutch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by foxhoundDutch »

great work!, amazing work .. how you create such a table is marvelous people like u make pc gaming extra comfy :D

Empeiss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Empeiss »

Is it possible to give oneself a huge quantities of Stoneswords Keys with the table ?

ProfessorBAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ProfessorBAG »

Empeiss wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:22 pm
Is it possible to give oneself a huge quantities of Stoneswords Keys with the table ?
You can. You can also just give yourself 2 and then turn on the infinite items script as well.

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1085145 »

Somehow I cant get the CT to work, could somebody help me?

I'm pretty much a noob with Cheat Engine, used it a bit for Dark Souls 1 tho. (never to troll people online but to get equipment and souls quickly, instead of endless farming)
That's also what I wanna do with ER now, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I've checked to get the right CT for the game version and I'm using Cheat Engine 7.4

I start Elden Ring and go ingame -> then I open Cheat Engine -> open the Cheat Table -> Attach Process: No (Cheat Engine freezes with Yes) -> Select Elden Ring as a process to open -> Right click the table -> group config -> uncheck hide children when deactivated

Now I see all the settings, but the game doesn't seem to recognize the table?
When I go to attributes for example, there are only ?? for all settings.
Also it won't even let me activate most of the scripts.

Am I missing something integral i.e. being only online or only offline? Or some settings within Cheat Engine?

/ Got it to work! :lol:
In case anybody else has a similar problem:

Turns out you shouldn't name the text data "steamapp_id.txt", just "steamapp_id" and then make file name extensions visible via file explorer.

Then open up Cheat Engine -> load in the Table -> Don't attach process -> open up Elden Ring.exe via File Explorer (not via steam) -> go ingame -> Open the Elden Ring.exe process in Cheat Engine

Pugdeity120
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pugdeity120 »

How do I use the Param Patcher to edit the Stats of Weapons And Armor?

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

1085145 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:58 pm

/ Got it to work! :lol:
In case anybody else has a similar problem:

Turns out you shouldn't name the text data "steamapp_id.txt", just "steamapp_id" and then make file name extensions visible via file explorer.

Then open up Cheat Engine -> load in the Table -> Don't attach process -> open up Elden Ring.exe via File Explorer (not via steam) -> go ingame -> Open the Elden Ring.exe process in Cheat Engine
Good you got it working but all that is unnecessary(unless you had file extensions hidden like you said it would've made a .txt.txt)

I open the game via a direct shortcut to the .exe, then i open the table (.ct extension is bound to CE) and it auto prompts to attach process, saves time

Supersteel89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Supersteel89 »

Is it possible to do a mob Vac?

gasp10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gasp10 »

HI, someone have lag problem when using free enchant script? i find that the enchant to +25 (the other levels seems to be ok) create some strange effects on the process and it start to slow down every thing, the entire game, loading screen and main menu too, start to go at 5-10 fps and there is tremendous input lag. to solve it i need to alt+f4 the game and restart.

AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AlbertHP »

gasp10 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:07 pm
HI, someone have lag problem when using free enchant script? i find that the enchant to +25 (the other levels seems to be ok) create some strange effects on the process and it start to slow down every thing, the entire game, loading screen and main menu too, start to go at 5-10 fps and there is tremendous input lag. to solve it i need to alt+f4 the game and restart.
I think I may be experiencing something similar to you. Except in my case, it's not caused by the free enchant script, which I never use. The only "cheat" I really use are the ones that allow me to modify body size (cause I like to play as a really buff character :D ). After playing for awhile, my game would suddenly slow to a crawl, like 5 fps sometimes even less. It's somewhat random too. As far as I can tell, there's no specific trigger to when it happens.

I would also like to know if anyone else is experiencing anything similar, and if perhaps the table is the cause.
Thanks