Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deftallica
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Post by Deftallica »

gfeitosa wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:49 am
Have you disabled the anti-cheat software and changed the game settings to play offline? (got to do that 1st). A quick google search can get you there.
Ok, got that done. Cheat Engine doesn't freeze now, but I can't access the table, either. So, I load in to the game and it's forced in to offline mode. Start CE, load the table, then manually attach the process. The line containing the cheat tables doesn't do anything when I click it. The line that leads to the Discord works fine.

So, I'm a bit further, but not quite there yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Pensive_WolF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pensive_WolF »

It's been forever since I'v used cheat engine and I need a little help please.

I'm trying to give my character the Dung Easter and Nepheli Loux Puppets as well as the Magic Scorpion Charm.

I found the item IDs;

Dung eater Puppet = 4003F7A0
Nepheli Loux Puppet = 4003F3B8
Magic Scorpion Charm = 4000004B

I screwed up the quests and he died before I could give the potion to dung eater.

My issue is with the table, I can't understand how to give my character these 3 items.
I have a puppet in my inventory screen highlighted, but then it says to open some pull down menu under the value column. . . I can't for the life of me find this pull down menu.

please help. :cry:

Pensive_WolF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pensive_WolF »

Ok figured it out. Was able to give myself the 2 puppets, but not the talisman. I set the quantity to 1 and I have both that box and the talisman box with that talisman I want checked. but when I hit the box to give the item, nothing happens.

do talismans not work?

Deftallica
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deftallica »

Deftallica wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 2:28 am
gfeitosa wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:49 am
Have you disabled the anti-cheat software and changed the game settings to play offline? (got to do that 1st). A quick google search can get you there.
Ok, got that done. Cheat Engine doesn't freeze now, but I can't access the table, either. So, I load in to the game and it's forced in to offline mode. Start CE, load the table, then manually attach the process. The line containing the cheat tables doesn't do anything when I click it. The line that leads to the Discord works fine.

So, I'm a bit further, but not quite there yet.
I couldn't find a way to edit this post, but I got it working. It took a bit of searching but in the end, I had to use the steam_app.txt method rather than the renaming and copy/paste method. Then running the .exe directly, the table loaded immediately. Worked like a charm

Janner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Janner »

great work on the table everyone who was involved! i have a suggestion for a flag, what about a way to toggle if the player has the frenzied flame on them? this way using the frenzyflame stones becomes possible without the downside they otherwise have!

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Stupid question. I am guessing in the Item Give, Weapons and Armor don't work, or is it just me?

ProfessorBAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ProfessorBAG »

Can i get banned if i use the one that enables all grace locations with anti cheat off then go back online?

getouttamars
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by getouttamars »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:57 pm
Stupid question. I am guessing in the Item Give, Weapons and Armor don't work, or is it just me?
It doesn't work for me either.

dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dxmg »

ProfessorBAG wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:25 pm
Can i get banned if i use the one that enables all grace locations with anti cheat off then go back online?
In general, anything that gets saved can potentially get flagged.

I wouldnt use all graces anyway, as both versions add ALL graces, meaning you have both versions of Leyndell at the same time and anything based around either one gets wierd.

What does work fine tho - go offline, use the temporary toggle version, dont go near Leyndell, FT to the one(s) you want, Hit them as normal to add them to the map with the normal in-game routine, which will be saved and wont get flagged. Just make sure you turn it off before save/exit.

I find that with most things like this, where you can use a temp script or effect to greatly accelerate a normal in-game function, it wont get flagged.

Like one of the first decoys I put up was completely legit, started online, saved, restart offline, used dragon ruins chest to quick hop to Caelid, run up to where the bats hang out, +drop rate to farm 99x 4 and 5 level Rune items, then Infinite Items to bust those 99 stacks multiple times, then spam to level 500+, edit time to 70+ hours, back online, run around a bit and then wait....... that was the third or fourth week, the character is still intact and playable online w/no issues.

OTOH, one where all I did was add one plain Longsword, got flagged the same week.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Anyone knows if you can add all the maps with cheat neigne to not have to run around discovering them? Or maybe in regulaiton.bin?

commanderzzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by commanderzzz »

Item Give, Weapons and Armor don't work :( anyone?

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Lately, been having trouble getting this to work. CE freezes up now, and to a point where I have to restart my PC or it'll crash. Only happens with this table. Am I doing something wrong now? (Note: I avoid playing online at all costs, even when playing without the Table)

getouttamars
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by getouttamars »

commanderzzz wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 2:53 pm
It does not work.

commanderzzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by commanderzzz »

getouttamars wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:52 am
commanderzzz wrote:
It does not work.
ok....any other editor out there work?

gfeitosa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gfeitosa »

commanderzzz wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:27 am
getouttamars wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:52 am
commanderzzz wrote:
It does not work.
ok....any other editor out there work?
I works just fine. Gave myself the Eochaid and Marais Sword + Horns Bow + shit loads of ammo.... among other things like Millicent's Prosthesis.

Just need to follow the instructions. Activate the category where your item is, find the items you want in the relevant section, select the quantity and check the add box.

PS. need to check a minimum of 4 boxes Category, Section, Quantity and Give item.
Last edited by gfeitosa on Mon May 09, 2022 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.