Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Empeiss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Post by Empeiss »

Can't even active the script with the game running. I don't know why

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dxmg »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:02 am
Pain101 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:16 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:57 am
Game v1.04.1/Calibration 1.04.2
[1.] Fixed some scripts and pointers for Game patch 1.04.1/Calibrations 1.4.2
[2.] Added a few more scripts and pointers
[3.] Added more World Flags with more NPCs you can set to alive.
[4.] Added Complete Varre Questline Script (down at bottom of table between gestures and world flags)
Thank you for updating, looks like infinite 10second buff was removed from latest table?
Yea.. I THINK its the same thing as the "Infinite WONDROUS PHYSYCK/Buff" script.. but I never used them so don't know for sure.
confirmed :ph34r:

gfeitosa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gfeitosa »

Infinite RH Enchant (Oiling) does not seem to work on 1.04.2.

It would be great if others could confirm this.

gfeitosa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gfeitosa »

Empeiss wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:20 pm
Can't even active the script with the game running. I don't know why
If you load the table 1st (with the game open) it will automatically attach the "EldenRing.exe" process to CH.
Also if you changed the order of the options and saved a copy of the table, CH will ask you if you want to attach the process (since the table is no longer signed)

I hope that helps.

b4thman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by b4thman »

I am new with cheat engine and I want to know if it is possible to save the chosen options of a table, so that the next time playing I don't have to spend time filling the same options.

I also have a problem with this table (v1.04.1/1.04.2), because I check "Infinite Health" and "Inmune to negative status effects", and it works apparently because HP bar does not move, but sometimes I suddenly die whith a big blow of an enemy. I am not sure if I have to check anything else to prevent to die (without activating Invisibility or Ignores Hits).

TooruToph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TooruToph »

b4thman wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 3:48 pm
I am new with cheat engine and I want to know if it is possible to save the chosen options of a table, so that the next time playing I don't have to spend time filling the same options.

I also have a problem with this table (v1.04.1/1.04.2), because I check "Infinite Health" and "Inmune to negative status effects", and it works apparently because HP bar does not move, but sometimes I suddenly die whith a big blow of an enemy. I am not sure if I have to check anything else to prevent to die (without activating Invisibility or Ignores Hits).
I do not know about status effects but with infinite HP works. My guess is that you do not have enough max health to withstand the attack, basically if you have 500 hp but the attack does 600 damage than that is a instant death and afaik you cannot prevent that. It is best just to level hp to max than you should have 2500 or so and with that you should be able to withstand any attack

Shortnuglyfatkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shortnuglyfatkid »

gfeitosa wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 4:22 am

works, only with greases

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

b4thman wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 3:48 pm

No but you can drag and drop/delete and rearrange scripts however you want. Yea, the infinite health just moves the max health into current health. If the hit is way past your max health.. I guess you could increase your defensive/dmg negation multipliers or temporarily increase the stat that determines HP.

sonickami123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sonickami123 »

"If you load the table 1st (with the game open) it will automatically attach the "EldenRing.exe" process to CH.
Also if you changed the order of the options and saved a copy of the table, CH will ask you if you want to attach the process (since the table is no longer signed)"

Whenever I do this, for some reason cheatengine freezes and then stops responding after I try to load the table and game. Is there a fix for this?

gfeitosa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gfeitosa »

Shortnuglyfatkid wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:55 am
gfeitosa wrote:

works, only with greases
Do you mean the visual effect will stop but the status effect remains? I need to check that, I assumed it was not working based on the visual effect alone.

Thanks for the headsup.

Vorsig
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vorsig »

gfeitosa wrote:

I was on 1.04.1 version, didn't update the game nor the table and it suddenly stopped working, second time it happens too. Must be a in-game thing that breaks the script but it's the first time I've seen something like this happen in a decade of cheat engine usage. Very weird.
EDIT: Updated both game and table, infinite buffs still not working (greasing, spells, physick potion, etc)
EDIT 2: Without restarting the game and table, infinite buffs works now (???). Things I did of possible relevancy were change of weapons, ashes of war and entering a legacy dungeon.

qwert4572
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwert4572 »

If i have Status of raises attack power with successive attacks (E.x MILLICENT'S PROSTHESIS Talisman), Infinite Buff Cheat isn't Working :(

Deftallica
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deftallica »

I can't for the life of me get this to work. I load the game, then CE, which auto-attaches to the game process and CE just goes non-responsive. I thought maybe it was just taking a while to load so I got up and left for about 10 minutes and came back to nothing changed. I double-checked that I'm running the most recent table that matches the game version so I don't know what the issue is.

I've gotten CE to run fine on other, smaller games with no issue, but this is the first large AAA game I've tried using it on. Is it the anti-cheat software that's built in to the game? I'm running the Steam version.

gfeitosa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gfeitosa »

Deftallica wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 3:16 am
I can't for the life of me get this to work. I load the game, then CE, which auto-attaches to the game process and CE just goes non-responsive. I thought maybe it was just taking a while to load so I got up and left for about 10 minutes and came back to nothing changed. I double-checked that I'm running the most recent table that matches the game version so I don't know what the issue is.

I've gotten CE to run fine on other, smaller games with no issue, but this is the first large AAA game I've tried using it on. Is it the anti-cheat software that's built in to the game? I'm running the Steam version.
Have you disabled the anti-cheat software and changed the game settings to play offline? (got to do that 1st). A quick google search can get you there.

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

Array of byte named damager could not be found , using Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2