Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by dxmg »

xxhollowxx wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:31 am
can you make an option to have infinite buffs and not just the starting 10s one? like "golden vow" buff stays forever after using it?
It already does that, always has. I think the "10s" thing is a bad Google translation relic TBH, it was never specific to any one buff. Or if it was, that changed very early in the evolution of the table, as every version I have used since 1.2.1, it has worked on any buff.

Although, it does only stop the timer, other conditions that end buffs (dying, FT, some screen transitioning load screens) will still end it.

But yeah, just yesterday I turned it on, ate a gold-pickled foot for Rune drop buff, used G.Order for damage, switched to radagons sword and farmed albinaurics at the ledge for like 3 hours on the same 2 buffs.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lorexio18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lorexio18 »

Why can't I get the abundance and decay twinblade? I know its not a available weapon outside of datamining but why list it on the ct?

FartBox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FartBox »

(Edit) n/m figured it out
Last edited by FartBox on Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

lifeoff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lifeoff »

Pampa123 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:14 pm
I couldn't find anything either except someone who said he was working on it and was almost done just need to do the gui work
same place you searched since day one look for "Elden Ring Save Manager"
yeah i know He said something big BS and misleading. I'm still waiting for that dude respond.

dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dxmg »

lifeoff wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:53 am
Pampa123 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:14 pm
I couldn't find anything either except someone who said he was working on it and was almost done just need to do the gui work
same place you searched since day one look for "Elden Ring Save Manager"
yeah i know He said something big BS and misleading. I'm still waiting for that dude respond.
Are you still on about save slots?

Add address manually:

7DF49FB7c790

byte

hex or dec, which ever you prefer

not a pointer

not signed

change value to slot you want, next time game saves it goes in that slot.

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

tsuchinoko wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:40 pm
LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:24 pm
Varrè script to make him recognize you invaded 3 times already would be a great addition, and one much needed for people who like to play offline only, I dont think fromsoft will ever patch how this quest works. Is anyone working on this?
thank you.

o hope someone listens and even better someone should tell from.

this is something worth of a patch. an official one.

up.

guys i need this to be done. i am basically only missing that quest line right now to finish off the game, and i am stuck at this point. i swear i am fucking hating with a passion from software right now for having done this. i don't wan't to skip and go to the secret zone with the secret passage, i wan't to do the questline and get all the dialogue and reward.
PLEASE help.

dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dxmg »

tsuchinoko wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:15 am
tsuchinoko wrote:
LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:24 pm
Varrè script to make him recognize you invaded 3 times already would be a great addition, and one much needed for people who like to play offline only, I dont think fromsoft will ever patch how this quest works. Is anyone working on this?
thank you.

up.

guys i need this to be done. i am basically only missing that quest line right now to finish off the game, and i am stuck at this point. i swear i am fucking hating with a passion from software right now for having done this. i don't wan't to skip and go to the secret zone with the secret passage, i wan't to do the questline and get all the dialogue and reward.
PLEASE help.
Probably not what you want to hear, and hopefully someone has better info...... but heres the thing:

Every Souls since Demon's, Bloodborne, Sekiro, and now Elden Ring all have verrrry similar structures and functions, to the point that one game's tables can be used as a framework for the others.

The traditional Souls fanbase is very dedicated, and includes many intuitive and talented coders.

These two things together mean a number of talented, dedicated coders working on similar structures and functions for a longish time, coming up with some crazy stuff.

Why is this important? Because in all this time, since we first got PS3 save keys and started save modding Demons Souls, all the way through the massive tables for DS/DS2/DS3, never once have I seen a quest mod/reset/progress script or mod that worked. I have seen a few that accomplish various levels of success, but they always resulted in something like half the nested flags getting set, which makes it seem like the step you progressed or reset did what you intended, but then find out 2 days later when you get to the point that you can progress whatever quest, it acts like the previous step wasnt completed, but you cant complete it because you already "did" via CE.

And that is best case. Worst case is where the step you intended to mod acts right, but when you talk to the NPC or interact with the maguffin to do the next step, the game hard locks and CTDs. And after that, any time you get anywhere near the NPC, the same thing happens, and there is no fix other than deleting the character and starting over.

Throughout various discussions of the subject relative to all these games, prolific and respected coders would often post about how much of a pain in the butt it was, and many long hours invested into it ended with only partial, unsafe results, or nothing.

So my guess, based on my experience, is that the mod/script you desire isnt going to be coming any time soon.

However, since you dont care about MP anyway, you have essentially nothing to lose by just going online with no cheats, doing 3 suicide invades, and then restarting offline.

EAC doesnt care about saves, and AKAIK Fromsoft still does bans/restrictions once a week, and even if you get "banned" it means you can only play online with other banned players, it doesnt prevent you from playing offline at all..... but that doesnt matter if you dont care about MP anyway.

And also, I do max level invasions for grins fairly often, and its actually way faster to get a match. I suspect that, with all the Souls games, there is the "league" type players who participate in the development of rulesets and SL tiers for dueling and etc, but there are WAY more quietly playing the games at max level with top tier, fully upgraded weapons. I mean like you almost never see "attempting to invade", it just goes straight to "invading...." when you use the finger.

Anyway, hopefully I am totally wrong/working from outdated info/etc, and right after this someone posts a super awesome quest modding script that is 100% stable and functional.

AlexT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexT »

Can someone make a Super Armor cheat ( not Poise )

Thank you in advance

dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dxmg »

AlexT wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:55 am
Can someone make a Super Armor cheat ( not Poise )

Thank you in advance
Its already in this table, labelled "invincibility/god mode (ignores hits) "

AlexT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexT »

-- Its already in this table, labelled Invincibility/god mode (ignores hits) --

Cheat Super Armor is an eternal poise, it does not give immortality

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

dxmg wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:18 am
tsuchinoko wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:15 am
tsuchinoko wrote:

thank you.

up.

PLEASE help.
Probably not what you want to hear, and hopefully someone has better info...... but heres the thing:

Every Souls since Demon's, Bloodborne, Sekiro, and now Elden Ring all have verrrry similar structures and functions, to the point that one game's tables can be used as a framework for the others.

The traditional Souls fanbase is very dedicated, and includes many intuitive and talented coders.

These two things together mean a number of talented, dedicated coders working on similar structures and functions for a longish time, coming up with some crazy stuff.

Why is this important? Because in all this time, since we first got PS3 save keys and started save modding Demons Souls, all the way through the massive tables for DS/DS2/DS3, never once have I seen a quest mod/reset/progress script or mod that worked. I have seen a few that accomplish various levels of success, but they always resulted in something like half the nested flags getting set, which makes it seem like the step you progressed or reset did what you intended, but then find out 2 days later when you get to the point that you can progress whatever quest, it acts like the previous step wasnt completed, but you cant complete it because you already "did" via CE.

And that is best case. Worst case is where the step you intended to mod acts right, but when you talk to the NPC or interact with the maguffin to do the next step, the game hard locks and CTDs. And after that, any time you get anywhere near the NPC, the same thing happens, and there is no fix other than deleting the character and starting over.

Throughout various discussions of the subject relative to all these games, prolific and respected coders would often post about how much of a pain in the butt it was, and many long hours invested into it ended with only partial, unsafe results, or nothing.

So my guess, based on my experience, is that the mod/script you desire isnt going to be coming any time soon.

However, since you dont care about MP anyway, you have essentially nothing to lose by just going online with no cheats, doing 3 suicide invades, and then restarting offline.

EAC doesnt care about saves, and AKAIK Fromsoft still does bans/restrictions once a week, and even if you get "banned" it means you can only play online with other banned players, it doesnt prevent you from playing offline at all..... but that doesnt matter if you dont care about MP anyway.

And also, I do max level invasions for grins fairly often, and its actually way faster to get a match. I suspect that, with all the Souls games, there is the "league" type players who participate in the development of rulesets and SL tiers for dueling and etc, but there are WAY more quietly playing the games at max level with top tier, fully upgraded weapons. I mean like you almost never see "attempting to invade", it just goes straight to "invading...." when you use the finger.

Anyway, hopefully I am totally wrong/working from outdated info/etc, and right after this someone posts a super awesome quest modding script that is 100% stable and functional.
ok tanks for the info. i wil ltry to explain further my problem, s i do underteand what you are saying

i played all the souls entries and almost all of them witha table ,always offline, this is becouse those games always had and online component tied to covenatns and various rewards tied to those, to advance in wich you had to collect items usually tied to online. but not always. for examle there was an "aura" reward in dark souls 2 tied to a certian number of co op invasions as a blue or red phantom, that unlocked i think only after 500 invasions or some stupid shit like that. now in those kind of games i always aim for max completionsim possible, and i mean it at an utistic level, like, having all armors/spells/weapons/items/ etc. maxed out in both number and uupgrade. this alone, beeing this game openworld make the usual grind 100x bothersome, same thing for max level. this is basically how i always used those table, not to "cheat" per se, but to cut the massive grind that would basically ruin the games for me. i simply cannot just finish the game without having everything, it really borders on autism i think i just unable to, and it give me MASSIVE stress when i forcefoully prevented to do so, like in this case. that's why i consider what from soft did here outright criminal. not only it's preventing me form experienceing a part of the game i payed full price for, but it's outright cousing me mental pain.

anyway, in the past i always used table that were able to alter the number of invasions recorded by the game at will ( like number of deaths or souls collected you know, those kind of hidden parameters you have but cannot see)

so i am noit asking for a way to edit the questline per se, but just for a very easy and quic line of code enabling me to trick the game in to beliving i did 3 online invasions, the questo should work fine by itself than. i think it's an editable parameter completely disjointed by the quest, like in the past, and if it was possible to do so before ( did it to obtain the aura thing in dark souls 2 at the time ) i think you should be able to do it now to no?

anyway i am willing to try the workoround but i am prevented to do so at the moment. the game say something like, found some illecit actions done by you cannot access online or something, and will not let me log in.

fine by me, if it wasen't for this. so if you know a way to still go online i will surely try it. i stil lthink a table should be made to solve this tough, and even more, that from should fix this anyway themselves.

please let me know if you have a fix. thanks

Rezque
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rezque »

Doesn't work. Says Lua script attachment error when opening CE and Attaching Process.

MSB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MSB »

tsuchinoko wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:48 pm
possible, and i mean it at an utistic level, like, having all armors/spells/weapons/items/ etc. maxed out in both number and uupgrade. this alone, beeing this game openworld make the usual grind 100x bothersome, same thing for max level. this is basically how i always used those table, not to "cheat" per se, but to cut the massive grind that would basically ruin the games for me. i simply cannot just finish the game without having everything, it really borders on autism i think i just unable to,
If it's just about having everything, all you need is to give yourself the unique weapon "Varre's Bouquet" which the cheat table can do for you. Then just kill Varre and you're done.

Nyrakav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nyrakav »

Does anyone have a save file that's at Fortissax? Or is there a way to teleport to his arena? I missed him my first playthrough and he's the last boss I need to kill for 100%.

lorexio18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lorexio18 »

lorexio18 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:48 am
Why can't I get the abundance and decay twinblade? I know its not a available weapon outside of datamining but why list it on the ct?
Can anybody answer this?