Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Post by Codcat »

I'm surprised there's no Infinite Torrent health in any of these tables, would come in handy not having to worry about feeding it berries in mounted battles.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

observeroftime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by observeroftime »

Codcat wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:17 pm
I'm surprised there's no Infinite Torrent health in any of these tables, would come in handy not having to worry about feeding it berries in mounted battles.
That's very true. A script for infinite horse health would be awesome. Having the "movement speed multiplier" also affect movement on horseback would also be great.

Is there a way to increase the default jump height as well? I know there's the "infinite jump" option which works well, though sometimes I wish that I could jump 2x the normal height while on foot without having to toggle the infinite jump, since it leads to some issues when falling from larger but not lethal distances.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

observeroftime wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:00 pm
Codcat wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:17 pm
That's very true. A script for infinite horse health would be awesome. Having the "movement speed multiplier" also affect movement on horseback would also be great.

Is there a way to increase the default jump height as well? I know there's the "infinite jump" option which works well, though sometimes I wish that I could jump 2x the normal height while on foot without having to toggle the infinite jump, since it leads to some issues when falling from larger but not lethal distances.
If I spent enough time I could probably do it, but I don't have time. I used to create my own cheat tables and scripts back in the day, I'm not very good though 😁

AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AlbertHP »

I have a question, does the noClip and freecam cheat work? I can't even seem to get them activated

hakaiia00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hakaiia00 »

sorry for the stupid question, but if i want to get some runes or lord rune from CT when i'm offline, when i come back online i risk getting banned?

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

hakaiia00 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:43 pm
sorry for the stupid question, but if i want to get some runes or lord rune from CT when i'm offline, when i come back online i risk getting banned?
No one really knows till someone tries it. Most likely anything that gets added to your inventory gets flagged so I'd recommend against it if plan on playing online. IIRC one poster here posted they added a regular sword to their inventory offline and got soft-banned immediately when they went online.

maifa2022
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by maifa2022 »

many thanks for the hard work.👍 🙌

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

i need help after i activated the varre quest script the inf buff and inf oiling scripts stopped working, they are checked but the oiling and the buffs aren't infinite, is there a fix for this?

edit: i checked this on a previous save where i didn't use the varre quest and the scripts seem fine
seems like the varre quest completion script fucks with the other inf buff and inf oiling scripts

CharmingFiend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CharmingFiend »

Quick question: If I used this to increase the rune level payout by enemies would I still get soft banned when I go online? I know what causes soft bans is basically speculation but it's not really adding anything directly to the inventory which seems to cause most of them.

benny6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benny6 »

Might be something else going on. Just started a new char and not up to varre yet the inf buffs are no longer working either.

Edit: Just loaded a different save and the inf buffs are working as intended so its something about that save. Not sure what it could be as its an early save and haven't even done much yet.

Edit2: Found a fix, closed CE and game. Loaded game fresh, unequipped everything that could give me any kind of buff then killed myself. Loaded CE and now inf buffs are working again on that char.

One thing that stood out is i was using crimson amber medallion for hp boost and even taking it off and closing CE the hp buff remained and during this time the inf buffs CE option didn't work. When i did the above it got rid of that stuck buff and went back to normal.

The Last Raven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The Last Raven »

Adding the cookbooks with Item Gib doesn't seem to let me actually craft any of their recipes, not sure why.

celalsv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by celalsv »

thanks

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

looks like a new update for the game's out haven't had the chance to test if anything on the table broke tho

ShadySand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadySand »

infinite item use (alt one) is broken

seergaze
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seergaze »

New update, will this be updated?