Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NHarmonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by NHarmonia »

"[X] <== The 10 second buff lasts forever??" is not working for me anymore. Everything else i use (Drop Chance, Oiling) works fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lifeoff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lifeoff »

DyArashi wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:16 am

there is. you can find them in other site like nex*s m*d
im not sure if post name of other site will violence term of use here. but u can find save dup like ds3 there.
i can't find anything related to this since day 1 in nexus mod i might be drunk. Could you provide a clue who posted it?

Nike_D_Fury
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 Adds + Fixes

Post by Nike_D_Fury »

devinparker19891954 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:56 pm
i been begging for help but no noen has been given can u help me all i need isa screen shot of the normal game files mine are messed up from trying to use the youtube method bypass anti cheat my email is devinparker19891954@gmail.com if u turn of turn on the table first an then load the game sometimes it will open i got it to open 6 r 7 times but has soon has i change my game settings cheat engine could't locate my game anymore
Try with in-steam auto fix of the game files. Then no need to complicate your life, simply you've to create a .txt file inside "game" folder with app id and then launch the game from .exe file and of course steam need to be open and of course start the game offline and dont go online while you playing like this

likrel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by likrel »

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I added every other items fine.
I can't somehow find out why adding weapon/armor/talisman doesn't seem to work?
Any ideas?

Chertila
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chertila »

Bolt of Gransax is a spear so it should be in [weapons a-f] folder instead of [weapons] *arrow & bolts* folder

Mandarino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mandarino »

Aim_Kaming wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:42 pm
I'm getting "Required Process is unavailable!" and then "Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error". Even though I launch game first and then activate tables with EAC disabled. What could causing this problem?
Yeah Im having the same problem over here... Can someone look into it?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Mandarino wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:38 pm
Aim_Kaming wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:42 pm
I'm getting "Required Process is unavailable!" and then "Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error". Even though I launch game first and then activate tables with EAC disabled. What could causing this problem?
Yeah Im having the same problem over here... Can someone look into it?
That just means you don't have the game running when you open the table. If you open the table after the game is running, the table will aattch to the process for you so you don't have to manually do it. Thats all that is.

Valoryian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valoryian »

Hi Thank you so much for this, but there is any way to show every building permanently? like the graces but the icons of the buildings

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

SonOfSparda wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:35 am
alizea wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:24 pm
hey could you make the easy parry a bit less op or like a reduced version of it i like using it but like its weird parrying a boss that didnt even swing his weapon
i second this , please if any of you know how to make it less op by reducing parry frames to tune it abit or have better alternatives let us know , at the moment its extremly broken and it even messes with boss parry mechanics
I personally like this parry option as it is. Don't know if alternate variant can be made, if not then let it be as it is and those who don't want it, can simply not enable it. It also depends on the item you parry with, shields are most effective, other items less - switch to other items, may give you the less successful version that way, perhaps.

v_r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by v_r »

Boss enemy froze though i never checked that option. Mostly catacomb boss.
I usually put this on
- Movement speed
- Unlimited jump
- Unlimited arrow
- Drop rate
- Multiply runes
- Freeze current HP

You guys have any idea/have same experience which of above options made those boss froze?

Aeit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aeit »

Is there no fall damage option? There's couple of jumps I need to try

Echoes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Echoes »

So i know Fromsoft doesn't like you giving you key item , but do you guys know if larval tear would be ok ? kinda want to respec to try multiple thing while cooping with a friend , without going into another ng+

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

hey, just a humble but VERY important request. As of now, from soft made impossible to progress and complete white faced varre's quest, if you play offline. since i am both using this table and also play only offline, could you guys please add a quick line of code that let me bypass the 3 online invasion requirements varre has, to make me proceed in his quest when he gives you the invasion items consumables? i would like to be able to finish the quest offline, thank you.

sirgimpalittle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sirgimpalittle »

tsuchinoko wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:52 pm
hey, just a humble but VERY important request. As of now, from soft made impossible to progress and complete white faced varre's quest, if you play offline. since i am both using this table and also play only offline, could you guys please add a quick line of code that let me bypass the 3 online invasion requirements varre has, to make me proceed in his quest when he gives you the invasion items consumables? i would like to be able to finish the quest offline, thank you.
I know it's no bueno to mention this but you can bypass it to do this. Or disable the cheat, go online and do the invasions and kill yourself. Doesn't matter the results. I did this quest the other day though without issue.

Jouful
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jouful »

so ive been having an issue, whenever I run it and hit auto attach process it just wont open, but if I try to manually attach it to elden ring once I attach it to the game it says module not found and none of the things work, I've restarted everything multiple times and I have the game running when I open the engine.