Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xiilef25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v3) **Fixes + Additions**

Post by xiilef25 »

@onan48, wtf, we posted the same issue at the same time, we even created the account at the same time, lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

onan48
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by onan48 »

lol

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymouz »

kekakudoori wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:15 am
guys beware with the latest v3 cheattable. I bricked my savegame with +70 hours in it by not disabling any cheats BEFORE closing the main script. I have been able to reproduce the issue by doing the following steps:

1. run eldenring.exe
2. run v3 cheat table
3. attach process
4. Enable Main Script "Elden Ring All in One Table bla bla"
5. Enable any script such as [x]<===Infinite Stamina, Infinite FP etc
6. Close Main script without disabling any of the enabled cheats such as the previously enabled Infinite Stamina, Infinite FP
7. Main Script CANNOT be enabled anymore. Clicking on "Elden Ring All in One Table bla bla" wont collapse the drop down menu

Savegame is now bricked. i am not sure if anyone else is affected by it. BACKUP YOUR SAVES before using v3. i have been reverting back to using v2 and no problems observed. I am even copying the NEW Infinite Item Use script from v3 to my v2 main script but nothing has been bricked so far.

EDIT: turns out the problem is more severe. even if you didnt use any of the script as long as you ENABLE the drop down menu and then DISABLE while ingame, it will brick. One way I can prevent bricking is keeping the MAIN Script enabled (the drop down menu) and quit game. the game will save properly this way

TLDR, dont disable the drop down menu main script once you enable it. Only disable or close the CE app after quitting the game.
are you sure its bricked, did you restart ce and game and tried it again?
i often had this problem with other tables and games, once you disable the table ingame, you cant activate again, if you dont restart the game aswell
if the save is really bricked, it would be a pretty rare & game related problem(how its saving), at least in my opinion

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) **Fixed + Defense Multipliers**

Post by bloodaxis »

Fluffy373 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:25 am
Im level 1 with 99 all stats invading at tree sentinel
Maybe don't be a dick and ruin peoples playtime?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) **Fixed + Defense Multipliers**

Post by bloodaxis »

Ash wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:47 pm
hey, got a question, not exactly about using cheat engine or turning off EAC
just wondering if duping items through save/backup method would still get you flagged/banned, any ideas?
There's reports of it happening in DS2/DS3, but in short, we don't know if that is the case here too.

foveros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foveros »

Can confirm that my save is bricked as well, though I think it happened differently. I tried to activate the immune to damage script while in hero's tomb, game crashed, and now crashes instantly on load.

Tried to load it with CE and the table open, same result...

Goldberserker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goldberserker »

anonymouz wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:19 pm
kekakudoori wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:15 am
guys beware with the latest v3 cheattable. I bricked my savegame with +70 hours in it by not disabling any cheats BEFORE closing the main script. I have been able to reproduce the issue by doing the following steps:

1. run eldenring.exe
2. run v3 cheat table
3. attach process
4. Enable Main Script "Elden Ring All in One Table bla bla"
5. Enable any script such as [x]<===Infinite Stamina, Infinite FP etc
6. Close Main script without disabling any of the enabled cheats such as the previously enabled Infinite Stamina, Infinite FP
7. Main Script CANNOT be enabled anymore. Clicking on "Elden Ring All in One Table bla bla" wont collapse the drop down menu

Savegame is now bricked. i am not sure if anyone else is affected by it. BACKUP YOUR SAVES before using v3. i have been reverting back to using v2 and no problems observed. I am even copying the NEW Infinite Item Use script from v3 to my v2 main script but nothing has been bricked so far.

EDIT: turns out the problem is more severe. even if you didnt use any of the script as long as you ENABLE the drop down menu and then DISABLE while ingame, it will brick. One way I can prevent bricking is keeping the MAIN Script enabled (the drop down menu) and quit game. the game will save properly this way

TLDR, dont disable the drop down menu main script once you enable it. Only disable or close the CE app after quitting the game.
are you sure its bricked, did you restart ce and game and tried it again?
i often had this problem with other tables and games, once you disable the table ingame, you cant activate again, if you dont restart the game aswell
if the save is really bricked, it would be a pretty rare & game related problem(how its saving), at least in my opinion
It happened to me as well, somebody knows a way to fix this?

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

foveros wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:09 pm
Can confirm that my save is bricked as well, though I think it happened differently. I tried to activate the immune to damage script while in hero's tomb, game crashed, and now crashes instantly on load.

I finished that dungeon 5 mins ago, used invincibility option, game quits/loads fine, guess I'm lucky.

There is something with the infinite items cheat tho, it probably activates before clicking on it; before I was using fearlessrevolution's trainer alongside for the items but now items cheats clash from the get go before activating anything in the table. Also infinite items applies to armor & weps which makes them not sellable or discardable unless I restart the game since the cheat can't be deactivated(it doesn't even "look" activated).

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

foveros wrote:

Damn. Well I have a fix for the script that was causing it but no idea how to fix a corrupted save unfortunately. ALWAYS backup saves regularly when using cheats (you never know). Ill be updating table to v4 in the next hour.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Yeah, it may be harsh of me to say but the thing is, when you're using cheats, especially with a game with a zealous 3rd party anti-cheat, you have to be prepared for the worst at a moment's notice. Uou could get banned out of the blue, or maybe your game crashes out of nowhere, your save suddenly gets corrupted, or in the worst case scenario, if you're fiddling with kernal drivers in order to cheat, you get occasional BSODs.

Even if it isn't the anticheats doing, you're actively manipulating the game's memory. If you fail to take proper safety precautions such backing up your saves often, you should expect something to break at some point in time because it usually does.

Welcome to the world of a cheater.

Goldberserker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goldberserker »

QuarryTen wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:02 pm
Yeah, it may be harsh of me to say but the thing is, when you're using cheats, especially with a game with a zealous 3rd party anti-cheat, you have to be prepared for the worst at a moment's notice. Uou could get banned out of the blue, or maybe your game crashes out of nowhere, your save suddenly gets corrupted, or in the worst case scenario, if you're fiddling with kernal drivers in order to cheat, you get occasional BSODs.

Even if it isn't the anticheats doing, you're actively manipulating the game's memory. If you fail to take proper safety precautions such backing up your saves often, you should expect something to break at some point in time because it usually does.

well, it happens i guess

Goldberserker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goldberserker »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:26 pm
foveros wrote:

Damn. Well I have a fix for the script that was causing it but no idea how to fix a corrupted save unfortunately. ALWAYS backup saves regularly when using cheats (you never know). Ill be updating table to v4 in the next hour.
I had a backup that i made yesterday, so i didn't lose much, the only thing that i would like to ask you is how do i give myself weapons or armors? the item giver works fine for items and consumables but giving weapons, armors and talismans doesn't do anything. Problably i am just an idiot that didn't catch a passage but i'm asking if i have to do something anyway.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:26 pm
foveros wrote:

Thanks for working on a fix, that's much appreciated. I'm still using V2 myself and no problems with it so far.
QuarryTen wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:02 pm

Nah, it's not that harsh and that's a very fair point.

Though I don't think most of us go as far as messing with the kernel drivers, ha ha. There should almost never be a need to go that far. If you mess with that and you get BSODs, you likely deserve what you got if you didn't do your full research and due diligence before messing around with something like that.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v4) **More Fixes + Additions**

Post by gideon25 »

Game v1.02.3 (v4)
[1.] Fixed the GameDataMan script which is inside the main script (Very top script) that may have caused save game corruption and cause issues with it not reactivating. In any case ALWAYS back up your saves at least a few times in separate backups per game play thru just in case.
[2.] Added Auto Parry (when manually holding the block button)
[3.] Added Camera Section from the discord table update with toggles for Camera Follow and Auto Camera rotate on/off.
[4.] Added Freecam function to the Noclip script section by cfemen.
[5.] World Flags by CarlosM (Maps and Sites of Grace): Will let you manually unlock any of the maps, manually unlock any of the sites of grace and a script for unlocking ALL of the sites of grace at once.
[6.] Under [X] <== Attributes (Level/Base Stats/Runes) there is: Body & Look (By Pyre) (which i added a few tables ago) but this lets you change body proportions (don't know if it sticks).

shrooms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v4) **More Fixes + Additions**

Post by shrooms »

if i want to use this only to get a couple of items from npc that i messed up on the quest line, i know i need to bypass the EAC and make a desktop icon for easier launching when using the cheat, but after i have all the items i want and want to continue the game normally do i still need to always launch the game bypassing EAC or can i launch from steam like normal? if i can launch from steam do i need to remove that text file too?