Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.2

Post by isosplx »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:45 pm
Face007 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:30 pm
Game v1.02.3 Full credit to all the script makers out there! I made some changes :D
Can you please tell more about new options like "ALL Time Defensive Back" and "The 10 second buff lasts forever"?
Does unlimited oiling have to do with the lantern oil?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

If infinite oiling is for grease and weapon magic effects then its not working

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

rick66428 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:44 am
Anyone encounter an issue whereby bosses doesn't move or attack upon entering the fog? Happened to me before I fight red wolf in the academy.

Okay, not sure which option is causing it as I only use infinite FP, Stamina and Poise, but turning all three off doesn't seem to work. Bosses in ruins especially are stuck upon entering the fog. :cry:
its a known bug happened with a dragon as well, i also saw one streamer experienced something like "no phase 2" and can easily killed the boss afterwards lol

wingzero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wingzero »

rudm09 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:02 pm
If infinite oiling is for grease and weapon magic effects then its not working
Tested this with Rot/Fire/Magic/Lightning/Poison/Blood/Dragon grease and it works.

wingzero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wingzero »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:45 pm
Face007 wrote:
Game v1.02.3 Full credit to all the script makers out there! I made some changes :D
Can you please tell more about new options like "ALL Time Defensive Back" and "The 10 second buff lasts forever"?
The 10 second buff lasts forever is when the effects wont stop for the following tools as example(as per my tests)
Flask of Wondrous Physick / Spellproof dried liver / fireproof dried liver / exalted flesh / silver and gold pickled fowl foot / boiled prawn / pickled turtle neck...

I also want to know is:

ALL Time Defensive Back script
Show Reduction script
Show MAX script
Ability value can be manually upgraded to 1000 script

Is Unlimited Focus point same as infinite FP script?

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

Arara wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:19 am
rick66428 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:44 am
Anyone encounter an issue whereby bosses doesn't move or attack upon entering the fog? Happened to me before I fight red wolf in the academy.

Okay, not sure which option is causing it as I only use infinite FP, Stamina and Poise, but turning all three off doesn't seem to work. Bosses in ruins especially are stuck upon entering the fog. :cry:
its a known bug happened with a dragon as well, i also saw one streamer experienced something like "no phase 2" and can easily killed the boss afterwards lol
Ahh I see, I managed to narrow down the issue to movement speed modifier function, turning it off before going through the fog helps.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 **Updated/Fixed/More Added**

Post by gideon25 »

Game v1.02.3
See screenshots!
Fixed all non activating scripts AND
1. Fixed Infinite Jump and Horse Jumping: Infinite jump works best by first standing still and tapping, then by moving around rapidly tapping. Horse jump works best by kind of moving the horse around while in the air tapping (will just have to play around with it to get the hang of it).
ADDED:
2. Added Auto-Block. Blocks automagically.
3. No Stat requirements to equip weapons and they can be equipped in either hand and will block if autoblock is set
4. No Stat requirements to Use Spells and all spells only take 1 spell slot.
5. No Spell FP & MP Costs.
6. Drop Rate: Can now SET the multiplier you want and open script to set a default.
7. Rune Multiplier from killed Enemies! Can set it to what you want.
8. FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials: Changed the smithing to cost no materials OR Runes. The crafting will just ignore and you can click on it anyway.

In the archived/not working section at the very bottom is some scripts added to the discord main script but im not sure what they do so did not officially include them.

topgamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by topgamer »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:34 am
Game v1.02.3
See screenshots!
1. Fixed Infinite Jump and Horse Jumping: Infinite jump works best by first standing still and tapping, then by moving around rapidly tapping. Horse jump works best by kind of moving the horse around while in the air tapping (will just have to play around with it to get the hang of it).
ADDED:
3. No Stat requirements to equip weapons and they can be equipped in either hand and will block if autoblock is set
6. Drop Rate: Can now SET the multiplier you want and open script to set a default.
8. FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials: Changed the smithing to cost no materials OR Runes. The crafting will just ignore and you can click on it anyway.

In the archived/not working section at the very bottom is some scripts added to the discord main script but im not sure what they do so did not officially include them.
Great Job! Now I can update my game to v1.02.3. :lol:

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

gideon25 wrote:
Game v1.02.3
See screenshots!
ADDED:

Amazing update! May I request a defense multiplier for your future update? Many thanks sir

llewylill32032
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llewylill32032 »

what is god mode alternate does mate?

mrghoat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrghoat »

Thank u so much.

stang32100
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stang32100 »

Face007 wrote:
Thank you so much for the table, really appreciate your effort. Is it possible to have an infinite buff duration from terra magicus? The "10 second buff lasts forever" does not cover this case. Would really appreciate if there is this option included as well. :D
Last edited by stang32100 on Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

gideon25 wrote:
Game v1.02.3
See screenshots!
ADDED:

thank you again, u always working hard on these. really appreciate it.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Defense multiplier would be nice

Alternative method i edit one piece of the armor all value to 0.5 it somewhat similar to x2 def multiplier but it still quite weird so a real multiplier would be nice

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:21 am
Defense multiplier would be nice

Alternative method i edit one piece of the armor all value to 0.5 it somewhat similar to x2 def multiplier but it still quite weird so a real multiplier would be nice
agree with you, infinite hp has no emotional impact for me when i beat the boss, its a different feelings.
multiplier would be appreciated