ELEX 2 [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: ELEX 2 [STEAM]

Post by RumeZucabr »

Anyone interested in items can tinker with the Savegame Modifier down at Nexus Mods. It won't let you add items, but if you park yourself near Smith, the first merchant, you can keep changing the cheap armor he sells into other items. I'd keep the game running and work with quick saves.

Still hoping someone figures out approval, as I've not seen any hack or mod that deals with that yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fennix102
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fennix102 »

is there any option to increase companion like of you?

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

array INJECTplayer could not be found when I try to activate player pointers and scripts. any advice? :c

Edit: nvm it just worked after a save reload

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

so i have added to myself the berserker skills but cannot make them work ? how do i cast / use skills ?

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:32 pm
so i have added to myself the berserker skills but cannot make them work ? how do i cast / use skills ?
You need the spawner script to give yourself the actual spells/abilities to use, set your maximum mana and actual mana to a sufficient value to use them, then you need to set the pointes for the factions to 1

The spawn script do not have all hash code, need to get them somehow, try the last save posted by the script maker, maybe they are there and with the grab hash script he posted you can get them from that save, if the abilities are in

Setting mana is just a matter of finding the pointer and set any N valid value, like 1000 or more if you want, then the table should contain the pointers for the faction allegiance, changing them is not going to do anything to the story, but it will enable the use of advanced abilities, like aiming the fireball or throwing lighting, those abilities are not working properly otherwise

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

Shiren wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:50 am
ShadoweCZ wrote:
You need the spawner script to give yourself the actual spells/abilities to use, set your maximum mana and actual mana to a sufficient value to use them, then you need to set the pointes for the factions to 1

The spawn script do not have all hash code, need to get them somehow, try the last save posted by the script maker, maybe they are there and with the grab hash script he posted you can get them from that save, if the abilities are in

Setting mana is just a matter of finding the pointer and set any N valid value, like 1000 or more if you want, then the table should contain the pointers for the faction allegiance, changing them is not going to do anything to the story, but it will enable the use of advanced abilities, like aiming the fireball or throwing lighting, those abilities are not working properly otherwise
thx for answer, already figured what i need to do (just forgot to edit/delete my question), now i just need to wait for the spawner table to be updated to work with update 2 i guess

42marvin42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 42marvin42 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:32 pm
Maybe you could add the following adress to your table:
[player]+B70
if freezed to 1 you will see your headgear during dialog!

tchoi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tchoi »

Hi everybody,

I encountered a weird bug during my run. I was doing the mission "The Weapon of an Artist" where you're supposed to kill specific enemies in order to get materials for the blacksmith. The problem is that one of these enemies moved very far away from where it's supposed to be and ended up deep in the mountain. There, the cold temperature will kill you after a few seconds. I managed to get to this place by using the Cheat Engine and increasing my Cold Resistance to 100% but in the end this enemy is stuck somewhere inside the mountain and not reachable at all. It's here btw:

Is there a way to move this mob somewhere else with Cheat Engine or maybe spawn the same one elsewhere? The only material I'm missing is the Coarse Leather. I got one already after killing the first Old Wetlurker but I cannot get the second one because of this bug.

Note: I'm using the GOG version.

Thanks in advance!

MAMA! AMA CHEATER!
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MAMA! AMA CHEATER! »

Can someone create a cheat that highlight all items? I really hate pixel hunting in this game :cry:

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

MAMA! AMA CHEATER! wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:13 pm
Can someone create a cheat that highlight all items? I really hate pixel hunting in this game :cry:
Go to Nexus and download glasses mods, for example Moonglasses, I believe it was called, it'll allow you to get all glasses buff without having to wear them (have to put on once, then can take off). Very handy mod, using it myself.

MAMA! AMA CHEATER!
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MAMA! AMA CHEATER! »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:16 am
Go to Nexus and download glasses mods, for example Moonglasses, I believe it was called, it'll allow you to get all glasses buff without having to wear them (have to put on once, then can take off). Very handy mod, using it myself.
>to get rid pixel hunting moments
>you need to pixelhunt entire map

Nice, very fun, yay. Btw i use my own scripts and mod can ruin them. I just want a hotkey this function through CE, not modding game... Thx anyway.
So, maybe free craft mod then? Game boring af, really needs a toybox with some qualities of life, iykwim.

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

MAMA! AMA CHEATER! wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:11 am
LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:16 am
>to get rid pixel hunting moments
>you need to pixelhunt entire map

Nice, very fun, yay. Btw i use my own scripts and mod can ruin them. I just want a hotkey this function through CE, not modding game... Thx anyway.
So, maybe free craft mod then? Game boring af, really needs a toybox with some qualities of life, iykwim.
That mod and similar mod editing minor gameplay elements is not going to interfere with your CE scripts. They aren't editing the exe or any of the critical game engine files. They are all minor edits to items or tweaks to skills or stats.

I've got plenty of different CE scripts im using and my 15 mods don't affect any of them.

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

I managed to converted the cfemen's item spawner into the AOB format based on the newest version (OP:viewtopic.php?p=238767#p238767) All Credits goes to him
ELEX2_ItemSpawner_v1.04_ENG.CT
(145.15 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
***Update to Current Version, also added batch add***
Last edited by hzlleo123 on Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OrganicAvacado
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OrganicAvacado »

ShadoweCZ wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:12 pm
Shiren wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:50 am
ShadoweCZ wrote:

thx for answer, already figured what i need to do (just forgot to edit/delete my question), now i just need to wait for the spawner table to be updated to work with update 2 i guess
How did you manage to figure that out? I have the exact same question as you, but I am a noob myself. Is it possible to show me a detail walkthrough how you make spells/abilities work as intended. Like aiming the fireball or throwing lighting.

rkubux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rkubux »

hzlleo123 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:29 pm
I managed to converted the cfemen's item spawner into the AOB format based on the newest version (OP:viewtopic.php?p=238767#p238767) All Credits goes to him
ELEX2_ItemSpawn_AOB.CT
for me do not works on ELEX II 1.04