Total War - Warhammer 3 version 1.3.0 (14983) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
laddva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Total War - Warhammer 3 version 1.3.0 (14983) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-05

Post by laddva »

Really want a working version, the newest one doesn't work at all for me. Can't even inject, and whenever it does it simply crashes in battle or something

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

We all do, but we have two options when it comes to cheat engine:

Option 1: We learn and do it ourselves.

Option 2: We wait patiently for an update from a table author.

These guys make hundreds of tables and so many people demand they maintain them. Best we can do is be polite and thankful so they don't burn out from demand.

laddva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by laddva »

Zpyzix wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:30 pm

These guys make hundreds of tables and so many people demand they maintain them. Best we can do is be polite and thankful so they don't burn out from demand.
Yeah I don't mean to demand or be rude in any way, just that the latest working kinda fks up the game and would be lovely to have a new working version. Guess we just have to be patient, I'm trying to learn a bit myself aswell

Disasterlord1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Disasterlord1 »

Zpyzix wrote:

Also don´t forget we´re getting these tables for free! Nobody has the right to pressure them for updates. They´ll get here when they get here.

laddva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by laddva »

Disasterlord1 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:05 am
Zpyzix wrote:

Also don´t forget we´re getting these tables for free! Nobody has the right to pressure them for updates. They´ll get here when they get here.
True that.
I didn't mean to pressure in any way, just said I really want a working new version.
Can't be more thankful these guys do it for free.

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

So, interesting bit of behavior:

If I have the most current table update from Akim running, the game crashes the moment the first attack lands in combat. So I started to make a habit of closing cheat engine before entering a battle.

However, if I then start CE again, the scripts no longer work (checkbox not clickable). It only starts working again if I also close and restart the game. Basically it seems like I'm allowed exactly ONE use of CE per game launch...:P

Zoso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zoso »

Hello everyone,

Here is my updated inf ammo script. This one seems to give full inf ammo on all unit types. It is rough and ugly. It won't show 100% ammo bar and some will decrease or be low, but it will give inf ammo to all unit type. I tested a few factions and units, and all seemed to work.

Also I checked and can confirm which of the scripts work on Akim's update.

+ works, - don't work

Min Treasure +
Research +
Construct +
min pop +
min public order +
Recruit +
recover +
hero xp +
unlimited action points +
agents act again -
auto result god mode -
troop xp -
unlimited ammo -
full winds +
quick spell -
ever fresh (didn't check)
unlim countable spell ? (didn't check)
lord/hero/player +
Last special resource +
god mode in battles crashes the game.!!

Hope this helps everyone.

Added Troop Quick Lvl up script.
Attachments
Warhammer3v2.0trooplvl.CT
(1.01 KiB) Downloaded 1355 times
Warhammer3v2.0infammo.CT
(1.09 KiB) Downloaded 869 times

HighPriest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HighPriest »

MattStriker wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:22 pm
However, if I then start CE again, the scripts no longer work (checkbox not clickable). It only starts working again if I also close and restart the game. Basically it seems like I'm allowed exactly ONE use of CE per game launch...:P
This part has been my experience with most of Recifense's Warhammer Total War tables. Of course, they're generally stable enough that I haven't needed to run them more than once unless a session goes very long, so it hasn't been a regular problem.

That said, I definitely appreciate the efforts of people who have stepped up and made this at least somewhat functional for the time being. Thanks for all your efforts.

laddva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by laddva »

HighPriest wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:31 am
MattStriker wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:22 pm
This part has been my experience with most of Recifense's Warhammer Total War tables. Of course, they're generally stable enough that I haven't needed to run them more than once unless a session goes very long, so it hasn't been a regular problem.

That said, I definitely appreciate the efforts of people who have stepped up and made this at least somewhat functional for the time being. Thanks for all your efforts.
Same here, can't click the box if I restart CE. It only works one time after starting the game, else I need to restart everything in order for it to work.
And big cred to the people who do those tables for free to us.

akim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by akim »

laddva wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:41 am

Same here, can't click the box if I restart CE. It only works one time after starting the game, else I need to restart everything in order for it to work.
The scripts use the CE Assert command and change the value of the addresses after activation. After closing the script, it is reactivated only on the newly launched game, since the memory blocks are not restored back.

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

akim wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:57 pm
laddva wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:41 am

The scripts use the CE Assert command and change the value of the addresses after activation. After closing the script, it is reactivated only on the newly launched game, since the memory blocks are not restored back.
Figured it'd have to be something like that.

One of these days I really need to gather the time and energy to learn how this works beyond the surface level...

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

New update predictably broke all scripts. Will anyone take mercy upon us poor unskilled cheaters? :P

laddva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by laddva »

MattStriker wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:50 pm
New update predictably broke all scripts. Will anyone take mercy upon us poor unskilled cheaters? :P
Let's hope so! :D

gaming828
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gaming828 »

maybe Recifense he wait for this update to continue making scripts then...

WolfSlav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WolfSlav »

I'm no expert at programming, and literally got no clue on how scripts are being made, so first of, a big shoutout to Recifense and every and all table makers, who have put so much time, effort and superb work into making these things for free. That being said, they are also mere mortals, and probably some of these veterans have less time these days to invest extended amounts of time on these more complex updates, so it might be a good idea for the rest of us to adapt and learn bits and pieces on making and updating tables and scripts.

I found this YouTube channel, where the owner basically makes dedicated tutorials and guides for how game hacking works with cheat engine. The one I link here is based on updating an already existing cheat table, but I'll be honest .... this is insanely complex, and I'm already mind-blown despite the step-by-step explanations given. This will take time to learn, but I thought I'd share in case some among us find it easier to grasp and perhaps give it a shot with updating the TWW3 table with the current and future updates.

A huge thanks to Rec for his dedication all of these years for so many games to make us enjoy them in our own way. But it may be time for us to learn from that legacy and hone the skills needed to continue. It's a huge weight for one man alone to fill in the blanks with nearly every update. I'll personally start with trying to learn this (might take some time), but this channel particularly seems like a very good place to start compared to others, where I was completely lost and, well ... dumbfounded 😅