Total War - Warhammer 3 version 1.3.0 (14983) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sefh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Total War - Warhammer 3 version 1.0.2 (12990) (GM and More) 2022-Mar-20

Post by sefh »

WolfSlav wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:42 pm
Hey Rec, thanks so much for the updated table and for the new additions! 🙏 Still noticing a few of the previous "bugs" people are mentioning, including the "agents can act again", which still does nothing. It seems the game is coded in a way different from the previous two in the trilogy, which is causing these issues. Regardless, thank you for the time and effort - I'm sure you'll get around it eventually, much appreciated!
For me "agents can act again" works just fine 99% of the time. Some times some singular agent fails to get the unlimited movement points. Also, if you have an agent embedded in the army, you need to click the agent and then the lord for the cheat to work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

WolfSlav wrote:
Hey Rec, thanks so much for the updated table and for the new additions! 🙏 Still noticing a few of the previous "bugs" people are mentioning, including the "agents can act again", which still does nothing. It seems the game is coded in a way different from the previous two in the trilogy, which is causing these issues. Regardless, thank you for the time and effort - I'm sure you'll get around it eventually, much appreciated!
Just wanted to let you and others know, the agent can act again has worked and still works for me since the beginning. It could be an issue on your end. The unlimited ap had some bugs in it however, at least in the first version. When increasing movement range (as in picking a skill like route marcher) with the cheat on, it sometimes would bug out and send your action points up to like 1500+. This would result in your game bugging out with the character not having the green glowing movement area shown on map and leaving a red "zone of control" circle stuck in the spot where the bug triggered. The only thing that would fix this for me was to reload a save before picking any skill that increases movement. I haven't tested if this still occurs in this new version of the table however.

Edit: Unlimited action points bug still happening in current version. Also, once bug has happened, trying to load a different save causes the game to hang for a long time. Sometimes it loads after waiting, other times it just crashes.

WolfSlav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WolfSlav »

kain200 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:57 pm
WolfSlav wrote:
Just wanted to let you and others know, the agent can act again has worked and still works for me since the beginning. It could be an issue on your end. The unlimited ap had some bugs in it however, at least in the first version. When increasing movement range (as in picking a skill like route marcher) with the cheat on, it sometimes would bug out and send your action points up to like 1500+. This would result in your game bugging out with the character not having the green glowing movement area shown on map and leaving a red "zone of control" circle stuck in the spot where the bug triggered. The only thing that would fix this for me was to reload a save before picking any skill that increases movement. I haven't tested if this still occurs in this new version of the table however.

Edit: Unlimited action points bug still happening in current version. Also, once bug has happened, trying to load a different save causes the game to hang for a long time. Sometimes it loads after waiting, other times it just crashes.
That's really odd, because it's exactly the opposite on my end. I've not had a single issue with unlimited movement / action points, it has worked perfectly fine for all enteties, both lords and heroes without any issue at all. But the "agents can act again" does literally nothing for any faction or hero I've tested it on - whichever action I do, be it on an enemy army or a settlement, with both the act again and unlimited mp cheats enabled, the hero just does the action, and then the movement points deplete without any further option. If it's a problem on my end, I have no idea what it is - like the scripts all enable and disable without issue, only this one particular one doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried some guidelines that people suggested, but nothing changes - it's very strange ....

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

WolfSlav wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:28 am
That's really odd, because it's exactly the opposite on my end. I've not had a single issue with unlimited movement / action points, it has worked perfectly fine for all enteties, both lords and heroes without any issue at all. But the "agents can act again" does literally nothing for any faction or hero I've tested it on - whichever action I do, be it on an enemy army or a settlement, with both the act again and unlimited mp cheats enabled, the hero just does the action, and then the movement points deplete without any further option. If it's a problem on my end, I have no idea what it is - like the scripts all enable and disable without issue, only this one particular one doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried some guidelines that people suggested, but nothing changes - it's very strange ....
That really sucks man as its the only "agent can act again' function i've found anywhere as of now. I have to use a combination of this table and another trainer just to turn on the "infinite movement" cheat, otherwise my game massively bugs out and locks from the ap bug I described. This game seems to operate alot differently from the previous games as far as what scripts point to what (winds stuff affecting player and AI etc) so it might take awhile to figure it all out and correct it.

Edit: workaround for anyone who can't get agent can act again to work: go to "Da Modding Den" and download prop joe's console commands/lua bundle movie mod. His console mod lets you do all kinds of neat stuff but notably there is a command that restores ap to a selected character. You can click on your hero and then type "add mov" which will not only restore the ap of the hero, but reset their action, allowing you to do more actions. Its not as slick as this table's automatic method (you have to type "add mov" again every time to do another action like rejoin the army) but its better than nothing. I was totally bummed after this latest update waiting for the table to be fixed because the agent act again is one of my most used functions. I had been using PJ's console since the beginning and didn't even realize it could do the same thing.

month
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by month »

Hey there, thanks for the update! Sadly for me it doesn't work, it gives me a "failure allocating memory near 1400A0000", meaning it doesn't even start. Do you have any ideas on what I should do?

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

month wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:55 am
Hey there, thanks for the update! Sadly for me it doesn't work, it gives me a "failure allocating memory near 1400A0000", meaning it doesn't even start. Do you have any ideas on what I should do?
Before Load game~ active cheat... in Main Menu

month
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by month »

naigaxeon wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:31 pm

Before Load game~ active cheat... in Main Menu
Weird. I never had to do that before. It always loaded perfectly. thanks.

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

Recifense wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:17 pm
Hi guys,

A table for version 1.0.2 was added at the first post.

Cheers!
Cheers and thanks for your continued effort! <3 Off to collect more skulls~

inakicoaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by inakicoaz »

I'm having problems in the "close rift" battles because the god mode is applied only to the enemy army.
Is someone else having this issue?

I'm using Legion of chaos but it could be applied to any faction
Sometimes it has even crashed when loading those battles but not sure if it was because of the cheat engine table

lordblazing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordblazing »

inakicoaz wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:55 pm
I'm having problems in the "close rift" battles because the god mode is applied only to the enemy army.

Sometimes it has even crashed when loading those battles but not sure if it was because of the cheat engine table
Same, was confused when I started the forge of souls battle and the enemies were invincible with god mode active

TexasKosmonawt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TexasKosmonawt »

inakicoaz wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:55 pm

Same here, along with the Caravan battles when playing as Cathay, or when summoning an enemy army when playing as Skarbrand (Khorne). The enemy has god mode applied to them, but not us.

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Total War - Warhammer 3 version 1.0.2 (12990) (GM and More) 2022-Mar-27

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table for version 1.0.2 (12990) was added at the first post.

- New approaches.

Cheers!

vashmilla
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vashmilla »

Recifense youre the best!

TexasKosmonawt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TexasKosmonawt »

Recifense wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:00 am
Hi guys,

A table for version 1.0.2 (12990) was added at the first post.

- New approaches.

Cheers!
What does that mean when you say "New approaches"? I honestly don't know what that means.

gaming828
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gaming828 »

Hi Recifense!
thks for your table
I got a problem with artillery
While i active and use your table artillery fire but does not do damage and can't see bullet fly, when i inactive your table it work normally.
This problem happen since v1-0-2-12990_Steam_Travis_CE74_S25_T25 and I play Kislev , even artillery of empire and dwarf can't fire either.
Is it a bug or sth??