Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.95 Game v1.09.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
machinegunpuppy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.60 (Over 60k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by machinegunpuppy »

is there any way that item vacuum can be implemented? idk how hard it'd be to implement for elden ring but it was on the previous souls game cheat tables and was really helpful.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yakooze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.60 (Over 60k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by Yakooze »

is there a way to edit incantation durations? Would really love to increase the 30-second ones to 1 minute.

dancon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/HandyScripts etc.)

Post by dancon »

Destroyer-anon wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:07 am
Lol...good grief. Someone googles github + decode and thinks it has any relation to what he's talking about.

Quit whining about someone plugging their Discord after putting in actual work to build a table and freely provide it to people (like you) that have zero skills or knowhow in reversing/developing. Appreciate the work they did. If you spent even half the time you did learning instead of complaining, you could've gained access to their item list on your own.
Plugging, as in to mention or make available.
Requiring, as in compulsory to proceed.

Lots of people don't like, or use Discord and just want to add some items for one reason or another. Imagine needing a TikTok, or Facebook to proceed? :P

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

simpson1029 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:07 pm
If you want to make Elden Ring your own game, create custom magic, spawn your own boss fights, and edit the world around you, then this table is for you! We gathered the top modders in ds3 to make this table for you!
Sounds like an advertisement.
simpson1029 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:07 pm
You may also find Gideon25's table in this forum, and this table is where he got most of his fancy scripts, given that he blatantly copied almost everything of this table(And our id spreadsheet?) except those he can not copy. Unfortunately, judging from our talk with him and what he made, he's too inexperienced and unskilled to develop and maintain fancy scripts from this table, not even able to understand many scripts in this table (e.g. those with sophisticated asm or some d3d stuff developed in C++(open source)). Hence, this is always the best place where you can get the latest features (and access those scripts he can not copy) without waiting for him to plagiarize.
Uh, uh. Initially all I wanted to do was the ItemGib because of the ridiculous idea of pushing so many people into having to install the discord app. Before THAT I received a PM from cfemen that you guys had ripped off HIS noclip script without asking. Shortly after I grabbed the Itemgib script, ALL of MY scripts showed up in the discord table. After that it was game on. In any case I don't care either way :P Yea, maybe I just do basic asm and no Lua scripting.

Truth is a LOT of the stuff on the discord table is not needed by most people and until recently was ugly looking, user UNFRIENDLY, No real explanations about how to even use half of the stuff on it, etc. I made a better looking, simpler, and more accessible table, which SOME (Not all) in discord hated because it meant not pimping for the discord channel. The discord table is coming along to look more like a modding suite and not just a cheat table anyway. Many people don't need all of that.

There was a reason some looked at the discord table and then mine and decided to use mine. The evidence is the many thousands of downloads of my table. But hey, if you feel threatened by my table for some reason? I don't care at this point what table people use as I have created and maintain several tables on this forum (using my unskilled, basic asm scripts) and the Elden Ring one is just one of many. I have no obsession or fetish with the game :P I am not even playing it.

noxmonk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noxmonk »

Thanks for the work you're doing gideon25.

tsuchinoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsuchinoko »

writing this here too becouse i don't know were the table gets actually developed, have patience, thank you

hey, just a humble but VERY important request. As of now, from soft made impossible to progress and complete white faced varre's quest, if you play offline. since i am both using this table and also play only offline, could you guys please add a quick line of code that let me bypass the 3 online invasion requirements varre has, to make me proceed in his quest when he gives you the invasion items consumables? i would like to be able to finish the quest offline, thank you.

VTMagnus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/HandyScripts etc.)

Post by VTMagnus »

dancon wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:40 pm
Destroyer-anon wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:07 am
Lol...good grief. Someone googles github + decode and thinks it has any relation to what he's talking about.

Quit whining about someone plugging their Discord after putting in actual work to build a table and freely provide it to people (like you) that have zero skills or knowhow in reversing/developing. Appreciate the work they did. If you spent even half the time you did learning instead of complaining, you could've gained access to their item list on your own.
Plugging, as in to mention or make available.
Requiring, as in compulsory to proceed.

Lots of people don't like, or use Discord and just want to add some items for one reason or another. Imagine needing a TikTok, or Facebook to proceed? :P
"Like, Subscribe, and ring that bell to access table features!"

Honestly, considering the point of these forums, having to bypass DRM on a Table of all things is kinda hilarious

Jouful
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jouful »

so ive been having an issue, whenever I run it and hit auto attach process it just wont open, but if I try to manually attach it to elden ring once I attach it to the game it says module not found and none of the things work, I've restarted everything multiple times and I have the game running when I open the engine.

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

About NPC manager, did someone find a way to trigger varrè invasion quest offline?

Noomcat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Everything/Make Your Own Magic/CustomFPSLimit etc.)

Post by Noomcat »

cannedyams wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:01 pm
Can someone please tell me how to go about editing an NPC flag from dead to alive?

I noticed that this CT has a WIP setting for Valle and I was wondering if you need any help. I'm not great with CE but I can follow directions.

In my testing the values are
  • neutral = 24
  • aggro = 20 (can be fixed by Absolution at Church of Vows and goes back to 24)
  • dead = 17
using the WIP value to revive Valle worked when I tested it which promising for finding the other values and addresses.

what was the process that you went through to come up with 24 as the value for Valle?

thank you for all your hard work.
Hello there. Did you ever figure this out? I had "One Hit Kills" on and accidentally killed Nephili whilst running through Limgrave Castle. As shes not an important NPC, I cant use redemption to resurrect her either :( any help would be greatly appreciated x

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by simpson1029 »

v1.70 updated

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Does anyone know how to solve the problem that the online cheating must be disconnected after two minutes? I just for online PVE not for PVP.

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

Did anyone find the line for the number of online invasions attempted? That might progress Varrè quest offline.
I'm afraid to test it myself going online and doing some CE scans to see which numbers change from 0,1,2,3 etc. Does anyone have an alternate solution? Thankss

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by simpson1029 »

v.1.71 updated

Keep
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Keep »

LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:44 am
Did anyone find the line for the number of online invasions attempted? That might progress Varrè quest offline.
I'm afraid to test it myself going online and doing some CE scans to see which numbers change from 0,1,2,3 etc. Does anyone have an alternate solution? Thankss
I stumbled upon this workaround on their discord:
npc flags > right click varre > browse memory region > on the first line change the first 08 to 06
"right click varre", meaning "White-Faced Varré (24)"

Now, if I'd hazard a guess, this simply flags the objective as complete instead of changing the # of times you've invaded someone from 0 to 3 (whereas, normally, the game would then recognize this value and flag the quest by itself).
Not sure if EAC will detect this discrepancy once you do go online, however.