Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.95 Game v1.09.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/Bullet Arts etc.)

Post by SunBeam »

iruine wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:37 am
Hi,Can you tell me what tool to use to decode?
Yes. Cheat Engine on Cheat Engine. Then a Lua decoder of dumped encoded script(s). I have no additional information to give out, in case you wanted to ask more. And no, I don't know of any tutorial, video, text, etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wingzero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Everything/Make Your Own Magic/CustomFPSLimit etc.)

Post by wingzero »

The Unlimited Oiling script and The 10 second buff lasts forever script stopped working or is not working anymore but was working ok when the script came out.

SpardaFamily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Everything/Make Your Own Magic/CustomFPSLimit etc.)

Post by SpardaFamily »

How enable easy parry/always parry?

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

wingzero wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:51 am
The Unlimited Oiling script and The 10 second buff lasts forever script stopped working or is not working anymore but was working ok when the script came out.
there are certain item that u equip or your buff, that can disable the cheat. For me it was the talisman Rotten Winged Sword Insignia. and any buff that say, "raises attack power with successive attacks"

once i unequip or did not use such buff, the script work normally.

SpardaFamily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpardaFamily »

Defense/Dmg Negation Multipliers option is useful against regular mobs but useless against red phantoms. That option enable for them too. And also auto defense. I just can't kill them. Better edit 1 armor item to get super defense.

GOPNIK_FRIENDO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Everything/Make Your Own Magic etc.)

Post by GOPNIK_FRIENDO »

Kappa7777777 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:38 am
Hey, I'm playing on a cracked version, hence no multiplier. Is there a way to use cheat engine to complete the quest where you need to invade some players?
Yes it's possible, but I don't think anyone has established what all the NPC quest flags are yet and it might be a while before anyone does.

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/Bullet Arts etc.)

Post by simpson1029 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:37 am
vosszaa wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:41 am
Is it possible to get stats to go over 99?

Also, I cannot get infinite jump to work on table 54. It was working on table 51 tho
Its fixed in my script.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19378

Game v1.02.3
See screenshots!
Fixed all non activating scripts AND
1. Fixed Infinite Jump and Horse Jumping: Infinite jump works best by first standing still and tapping, then by moving around rapidly tapping. Horse jump works best by kind of moving the horse around while in the air tapping (will just have to play around with it to get the hang of it).
ADDED:
2. Added Auto-Block. Blocks automagically.
3. No Stat requirements to equip weapons and they can be equipped in either hand and will block if autoblock is set
4. No Stat requirements to Use Spells and all spells only take 1 spell slot.
5. No Spell FP & MP Costs.
6. Drop Rate: Can now SET the multiplier you want and open script to set a default.
7. Rune Multiplier from killed Enemies! Can set it to what you want.
8. FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials: Changed the smithing to cost no materials OR Runes. The crafting will just ignore and you can click on it anyway.
abc

cannedyams
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cannedyams »

Can someone please tell me how to go about editing an NPC flag from dead to alive?

I noticed that this CT has a WIP setting for Valle and I was wondering if you need any help. I'm not great with CE but I can follow directions.

In my testing the values are
  • neutral = 24
  • aggro = 20 (can be fixed by Absolution at Church of Vows and goes back to 24)
  • dead = 17
using the WIP value to revive Valle worked when I tested it which promising for finding the other values and addresses.

what was the process that you went through to come up with 24 as the value for Valle?

thank you for all your hard work.

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.0 (ID Lists/AddAnything/MakeYourOwnMagic/CustomFPSLimit/SummonBossSpirits)

Post by simpson1029 »

UPdated

Ipsin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table Vr1.03.1 (ID Lists/AddAnything/MakeYourOwnMagic/CustomFPSLimit/SummonBossSpirits)

Post by Ipsin »

Was auto-parry taken out ?

Edit: Also does anyone knows what the "Show reduction", "Show MAX", and "ALL Time Defensive Back" options in the "Scripts by Gideon25 & Fullcodes" do ?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table Vr1.03.1 (ID Lists/AddAnything/MakeYourOwnMagic/CustomFPSLimit/SummonBossSpirits)

Post by gideon25 »

Ipsin wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:15 pm
Was auto-parry taken out ?

Edit: Also does anyone knows what the "Show reduction", "Show MAX", and "ALL Time Defensive Back" options in the "Scripts by Gideon25 & Fullcodes" do ?
All time defensive back is an Easy parry that makes it much easier to use the parry skill (with a weapon that has the parry skill of course). There are many scripts on the "Ultimate 1.03.1" that are broken.. So ill just drop this here:

Game v1.03.1
New Screenshots on first post!
[1.]Fixed ALL Scripts/pointers (Did not mess with the coordinate/camera ones though)
[2.]Added No camera Auto Rotation script at top of table
[3.]Added Easier Backstab and Better backstab chances
[5.]Added Arcane to the No requirements for weapons script (it was missing)
[6.]Added a Cracked Pots/Ritual Pots Hack that I created. As long as you have 1 spare/unused cracked pot and 1 spare unused Ritual pot you activate before crafting screen and then you should be able to spam craft tons of things with no limit..I have not tested extensively so back up saves (always!).
[7.]Added Arcane to weapon selection script (it was missing)
[8.]Added 'Show all sites of Grace' and 'Show all Buildings' by Limno. Its a toggle that shows you them on the map but does not "technically" unlock anything (at least I don't think so).
[9.]Added GESTURES- can unlock them all and pick and choose, etc.
[10.]Added back in the No Dead Toggle that was missing from the last script (its toward bottom of table).

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by simpson1029 »

v1.2 Updated

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19378

Game v1.03.1(v4) Additions
[1.] Added/Changed Resistance script Description: [X] <== Resistance Multipliers [Multiplies your Current Max Resistances]
and Added/Changed description of resistances + More resistances to:
a. Immunity Max (Poison)
b. Immunity Max (Scarlet Rot)
c. Robustness Max (Hemorrhage/Bleed)
d. Robustness Max (Frostbite)
e. Focus Max (Sleep)
f. Focus Max (Madness)
g. Vitality Max (Deathblight)
and Added a Toggle that immediately sets your current resistances to your max so you don't have to see the bars tick down (included a hotkey that will set your current to max which you can use anytime).
[2.]Added Discovery Rates (Base Rates and Base Multipliers) by Marcus101RR which lets you set your BASE discovery/drop rates (not sure exactly what this does differently than the other script, but maybe safer?)
[3.]Added the additional Weapon stuff to the Selected Weapon Script that Babbymode put Here
[4.]Added some extra stuff to the [X] <== World Flags by CarlosM, including some WHETBLADE flags.

garoudenboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by garoudenboy »

Can you multiply boss souls and larval tears with this?

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by simpson1029 »

v1.3 updated