Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.95 Game v1.09.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.60 (Over 60k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

Keep wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:59 pm
LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:44 am
Did anyone find the line for the number of online invasions attempted? That might progress Varrè quest offline.
I'm afraid to test it myself going online and doing some CE scans to see which numbers change from 0,1,2,3 etc. Does anyone have an alternate solution? Thankss
I stumbled upon this workaround on their discord:
npc flags > right click varre > browse memory region > on the first line change the first 08 to 06
"right click varre", meaning "White-Faced Varré (24)"

Now, if I'd hazard a guess, this simply flags the objective as complete instead of changing the # of times you've invaded someone from 0 to 3 (whereas, normally, the game would then recognize this value and flag the quest by itself).
Not sure if EAC will detect this discrepancy once you do go online, however.
I tried that but it didnt change anything, but maybe I edited the wrong value since I didnt get that 'frist line' was refferring to hmm.
Also I just tried make some scans while invading but I found out cheat engine doesnt seem to connect to the game if you are playing with easyanticheat activated, I cant even scan runes value or anything. If i click open process the game is listed as "00000B3C - ELDEN RING"
Does someone know a workaround for this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LimpShrimp1995
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.60 (Over 60k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by LimpShrimp1995 »

Keep wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:59 pm
LimpShrimp1995 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:44 am
Did anyone find the line for the number of online invasions attempted? That might progress Varrè quest offline.
I'm afraid to test it myself going online and doing some CE scans to see which numbers change from 0,1,2,3 etc. Does anyone have an alternate solution? Thankss
I stumbled upon this workaround on their discord:
npc flags > right click varre > browse memory region > on the first line change the first 08 to 06
"right click varre", meaning "White-Faced Varré (24)"

Now, if I'd hazard a guess, this simply flags the objective as complete instead of changing the # of times you've invaded someone from 0 to 3 (whereas, normally, the game would then recognize this value and flag the quest by itself).
Not sure if EAC will detect this discrepancy once you do go online, however.
nvm it worked, found the line. Thank you so much you saved my life :c

KibaNoOu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KibaNoOu »

I'm quite new to CheatEngine, someone can explain me where it is browse memory region? :(
I'm trying to edit varre for the quest.

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.80 (Over 60k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by simpson1029 »

v1.80 updated
supports game v1.04.1

Grainvon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.80 (Over 60k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by Grainvon »

Droprate hack doesn't seem to be working at all

JewTronVEVO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JewTronVEVO »

Defense multiplier is no longer working as well unfortunately

zzeros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.90 (Over 120k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by zzeros »

I was following a guide that said to kill all the Jars in Jarburg
Then a patch came out which apparently made a new quest that made it so you should not kill the Jars in Jarburg

Trying to get Jar Bairn to respawn but the worldflag is not working

Jar Bairn has value 24, if you attack him he disappears and value goes to 20, if you change it back to 24 he re-appears
If you kill the rest of the jars in the village it goes to 18, changing it from 18 to 24 does not work, it just reverts back to 18
So there is some other check for killing the rest of the jars in jarburg that forces jar bairn to not appear
The flags logger does not pick up this "killed all the jars in jarburg" flag

Help appreciated

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v1.90 (Over 120k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by simpson1029 »

v2.0 updated

rinelkind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.0 (Over 120k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by rinelkind »

Anyone know the id code for somber smithing 9? Should be 10168 since 8 Is 10167 but 10168 gives the dragon one. Any idea why? Thank you.

Corruptsmurf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corruptsmurf »

KibaNoOu wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:46 pm
I'm quite new to CheatEngine, someone can explain me where it is browse memory region? :(
I'm trying to edit varre for the quest.
All steps, one image:
Multiple images:

I made step by step screenshots showing value you need to change. It worked for me, good luck!

MrMage123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.0 (Over 120k code lines/Magic-BulletEditor/GUI ItemGiver/BestTable so far/NexusNo1Mod)

Post by MrMage123 »

Hi, I'm new to CE and I only wanted it to display enemy bleed/poison/rot/etc. but when I start the script, there is a "can't locate game d3d dll" error and nothing happens. Anyone could help ?

commanderzzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by commanderzzz »

hi i accident killed patches .....and revive patches with cheat engine...but now patches wont get out from Murkwater Cave....any idea how to progress questline like varra questline? thank

Scyber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scyber »

Hey, I don't care who started whatever you are pissing about, but we are NOT going to tolerate little kids bitching on here when they don't like the responses they get, or what they read in the topics, okay? Either be respectful on here (because grown ass adults, men and women alike, as well as school age kids ALL read the posts on here) or you can shut your keyboard and mouth to the off position, or show yourself out. This is a site based on cheat tables, and not for crying and trash talking!

It's one thing talking trash to people behind that computer screen, but in the real world I know you would not talk that way to anyone, myself especially seeing I'm at the height that most people would need a six foot ladder to come eye to eye with to converse with while drinking a cold one. So be respectful, SHOW that respect, or say nothing at all. No one likes to read a lot of whining, bitching, and moaning coming from some little snot nosed kid (and yes, you are acting like one) who has a hair across his vagina. Got it?

Kab00ese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kab00ese »

So before I go download and mess around with this. Is it possible to spawn bosses with this? I would like to be able to fight multiple bosses at once in areas other than they were originally intended. Otherwise the base game is perfectly fine for me, but fights are a bit too easy with singular enemies.

hakaiia00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hakaiia00 »

hi, using the table for some game saves, when I want to play online do I need to clean the saved game folder or is there no danger of being banned?
Sorry for the question but I'd like to try a few things with the table without wasting all the hundreds of hours of play.