Elden Ring Ultimate Table v2.95 Game v1.09.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/Bullet Arts etc.)

Post by rick66428 »

Anyone encounter an issue whereby bosses doesn't move or attack upon entering the fog? Happened to me before I fight red wolf in the academy.

Okay, not sure which option is causing it as I only use infinite FP, Stamina and Poise, but turning all three off doesn't seem to work. Bosses in ruins especially are stuck upon entering the fog. :cry:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Anything/ParamEditor/Bullet Arts etc.)

Post by Razapudroshko »

oh
Last edited by Razapudroshko on Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

poomxz123 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:36 am
gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:13 pm

nvm : ive found it thanks

how?

Zadrave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zadrave »

Might prove to be too difficult, but I'd love a script to unlock all graces and map fragments.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

This wont work for me it just freezes CE, Im using 7.4 and I already disabled EAC.

Uninstalling and reinstalling CE 7.4 fixed it, I guess maybe there was some residual files from CE 7.3

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Is it possible to get stats to go over 99?

Also, I cannot get infinite jump to work on table 54. It was working on table 51 tho

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

vosszaa wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:41 am
Is it possible to get stats to go over 99?

Also, I cannot get infinite jump to work on table 54. It was working on table 51 tho
Its fixed in my script.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19378

Game v1.02.3
See screenshots!
Fixed all non activating scripts AND
1. Fixed Infinite Jump and Horse Jumping: Infinite jump works best by first standing still and tapping, then by moving around rapidly tapping. Horse jump works best by kind of moving the horse around while in the air tapping (will just have to play around with it to get the hang of it).
ADDED:
2. Added Auto-Block. Blocks automagically.
3. No Stat requirements to equip weapons and they can be equipped in either hand and will block if autoblock is set
4. No Stat requirements to Use Spells and all spells only take 1 spell slot.
5. No Spell FP & MP Costs.
6. Drop Rate: Can now SET the multiplier you want and open script to set a default.
7. Rune Multiplier from killed Enemies! Can set it to what you want.
8. FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials: Changed the smithing to cost no materials OR Runes. The crafting will just ignore and you can click on it anyway.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:37 am
ADDED:
2. Added Auto-Block. Blocks automagically.
3. No Stat requirements to equip weapons and they can be equipped in either hand and will block if autoblock is set
4. No Stat requirements to Use Spells and all spells only take 1 spell slot.
5. No Spell FP & MP Costs.
6. Drop Rate: Can now SET the multiplier you want and open script to set a default.
7. Rune Multiplier from killed Enemies! Can set it to what you want.
8. FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials: Changed the smithing to cost no materials OR Runes. The crafting will just ignore and you can click on it anyway.
Hoping you'll find summon spirit ashes from anywhere soon. Wondering if it's also possible to transfer unique Ashes of War to any weapon.

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymouz »

imagine swapping torrent with npc horses - is this possible via table?
to me torrent looks like a bigger donkey ^^

cziter314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cziter314 »

Hi, there is a problem with "infinite item use" cheat, when it is enabled, it is not possible to gather more items, for example smithing stones, lets say I have one smithing stone[1] in my inventory, when the script is enabled, then if character pick ups another smithing stone, in my inventory it stays at 1.

iruine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iruine »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:33 pm
Seneekikaant wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:32 pm
if you do decode that, would you be kind enough to send it to me? I'd like to take a look at what's going on behind the scenes there so I can learn a bit more about Lua
Here you go, decoded :) Knock yourselves out. I have a feeling he's used encoding to just hide the fact that he's using other people's work to promote his Discord sever.. that's all. And I have a feeling that work is of Phokz's.
Hi,Can you tell me what tool to use to decode?

Fulltimewife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fulltimewife »

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1337193141</ID>
      <Description>"Greater Rune"</Description>
      <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="7FF3D8C7F58F"/>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>GameDataMan</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>FF</Offset>
        <Offset>08</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
For anyone using the current table & wants to be able to toggle their Greater Runes on/off, just add to your table & set it to 1 for On, 0 for Off.

Hope this helps someone :)

haze1119
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Everything/Make Your Own Magic etc.)

Post by haze1119 »

When I try to start this table a confirmation window pops up asking to attach process. I click yes and get the following error messages:
Required process unavailable!
and then:
Error executing this table's lua script: Undefined lua error
Cheat engine opens up with the table but it doesn't work. I can use cheatengine on my own for editing small things like rune numbers or stats, so I know it's not something wrong with my game setup. Not sure how to correct this. If anyone with some actual knowledge of what lua is could help me figure it out I'd sure appreciate it!

Fix found on another's post: Credit to yeahnah1984
"Module not found eldenring.exe".
I fixed it. It seems to not work if you disable by EAC by doing the copy paste eldenring.exe and rename it method, probably because this changes the name to start_protected_game.exe while the table wants eldenring.exe.

I switched to other way where you use the steam_appid.txt file then run eldenring.exe and the table works fine now. If anyone had trouble running it try the above method.
Last edited by haze1119 on Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

llewylill32032
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All-in-One Table (ID Lists/Add Everything/Make Your Own Magic etc.)

Post by llewylill32032 »

Is there any way cheat engine make npc summon sign available all time??

Kappa7777777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kappa7777777 »

Hey, I'm playing on a cracked version, hence no multiplier. Is there a way to use cheat engine to complete the quest where you need to invade some players?