mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory + Team Editor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory + Team Editor

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Hey Guys,

this is my first Table so please be kind.

I made it for me and thought i could share it for everyone because there is no table for this game.
Functions:
-----Item Editor-------
You can edit or add every item that is in the game it should be self explained.

-----Player Editor-----
Some Player related values like Name, Gender, ID's Money etc.

-----Team Editor------
Base Values:
-Status Condition: You can set the Condition to the one you want, and ya you can see the turns sleep remains ;)
-Level: Only to view, i tried modifying it, but it ends most of the time with a freezing game, maybe you have to change exp too, dont know yet
-Pokerus remaining: Every Pokemon has this, even if they never had the Pokerus now. If the Pokerus heals out this value is set to 0. NOT FOR SETTING POKERUS
-Values: the rest of the base values can be modified until the pokemon levels up, then the values go back to the normal one.

EV: Every value in here can be modified, it doesnt seem to make any error if you set more than 2 values to max (255). But no guarantee.

IV, Egg, Ability:
-Values: yes you can modify them to 31 ;)
-isEgg: if you set this to 1 your pokemon should be an egg, not tested completly
-0: Abilitys used from personality value, 1: hidden ability, this overwrites the 1st or 2nd ability from the personality Value

Attacks: Here you can modify Attacks your Pokemon knows, even if it isn't able to learn it and you can modify the current PP and the PP Bonus the Attackslot has.

Etc. Some other Values like Trainer Name, the ID's of the OT the Item the Pokemon holds and the friendship value

----Personality Generator------
Choose the Slot where the Pokemon is you want to modify. Then choose the attribute you want and activate the generate script.
The value will be calculated, so it can take up to a minute until it founds a value that has all the attributes.
Not Relevant means that it take any value for this attribute.

Tutorial:

-Load mGBA and load into your save
-Open the Table and connect to mGBA-Process
-Activate the first Script to get the startaddress
-Activate the Editor you want to use
-Have Fun.

If there are any errors or if the script wont work, please let me know i will try my best to fix it.

Greetings

Keks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 03/02/2022:
Table was created with old version below 2.0, that causes some ID's to be wrong.
Updated the table to newest Version 2.0.3.2.
Old table still available!
Update 02/17/2022:
Table updated with Team Editor, but not finished. More information down below.
Update 04/04/2022:
Fixed a bug which caused Sp.Def IV not working correctly. Thanks to jatx50 for reporting!
Update 04/13/2022:
Fixed the name of the hidden ability function in the IV's section
Added a bunch of new values to modify(Player data, Attack PP Bonuses, Pokemon etc)
Now when you open the Item Editor it generates 1 Empty slot for every inventory, so you can add items easily.
Added a personality value generator, if you need help with it just ask.
Update 04/27/2022:
Fixed some problems with the list of the Item Editor, again some items were missing. Now it should be Okay!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Pokemon_Unbound_2.0.3.2_V2.1.CT
(77.68 KiB) Downloaded 7034 times
Last edited by Keks4Gaming on Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Zcoooooob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory Editor

Post by Zcoooooob »

It is as beautiful as a flower at dawn. The table works perfectly. Just a small detail that is not so drastic, I don't see in the values these new implemented objects "Porta-PC, Time Turner, Costume Box", maybe it's because I use the sandbox mode or maybe it has nothing to do, but I would like you to implement their code to use it in the normal version of the game.
(Tested in version 2.0.2, I didn't find any error)

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Hey thanks for your reply,

i will have a look at these objects, i might have swapped some ids around.
Updated!
ID 368 Porta-PC
ID 356 Time Turner
ID 348 Costume Box

Greetings
Keks

ps: iam very happy to hear that, its my first table and now iam sitting here with a big smile in my face ;).
pss: working on a full team editor, actually iam able to modify my team as i wish, but its hard to bring that in an easy to use table. stay tuned!

Zcoooooob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zcoooooob »

Oh yeah, perfection. Thanks for sharing the table, it's all good now. I'll be waiting for that full team editor!

aminkishan97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aminkishan97 »

Hey I am having some trouble trying to make the table work. In cheat engine, when I try to activate the first script to get the start address, cheat engine wont let me check the box to activate it. When I right click on the script, it says there is an error in the Lua code. Can you please help me try to figure out what's going on? If you need screenshots or anything please let me know. I would really like to use your table as it seems to be really convenient.

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Hey sorry for answering late, iam on vacation right now, but I will try my best to help you.

I need you to give me some more information.
The emulator you use and the version of it.
The table you use (old or new one)
The version of your pkmn unbound
The version of cheat engine

Greetings Keks

aminkishan97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aminkishan97 »

I also apologize for the late reply. So I have a new 14 inch MacBook pro. I am running Unbound Version 2.0.3.2 (latest version) with your new table for that version. Cheat engine version is 7.4. So I couldn't get it to work on my MacOS. I suspected that maybe it only works on windows. So I downloaded this software called parallels that let's me run Microsoft Windows OS on my Mac. With this, I downloaded mGBA and cheat engine for windows now and then tried running the table and it worked! So to me it seems that the table won't work on a MACOS. At least that's whats my trial and error resulted in. Just wanted to let you know of the situation even though I am able to use the table now using parallels.

One extra thing, is there a way to add slots to the table. I'm new to cheat engine (even though it's been around forever) so still learning how to use it. For example, I have two items in my bag, can I add a third? A 4th? So on. Or can I only edit the slots that are present? Sorry for the long message but I appreciate all your help!

Thank you!

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Hi iam happy to hear you found a solution.
I will try to find a way to make it work on Mac without additional software.

At the moment there is no solution in my table for adding a slot, because I haven't found the routine for it yet. But you could buy the cheapest item for the specific bag in a shop, change the item using my table and buy it again until you are satisfied with the amount of slots you need.
Don't forget to turn the item editor on and off to refresh the slots in the table.

Greetings Keks

aminkishan97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aminkishan97 »

Ah okay that'll work perfectly fine thank you so much for your help and info!

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

First of all thanks for the table. Makes grinding in the game bearable. But I was wondering if you can point me out if you manage to find EV values? I'm not asking for a feature just a method of finding it to ease the training of mons.

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Hey All,

iam still not 100% ready with the Team Editor part, but i share with you the part that works and is ready.

Here some explainations.

Base Values:
-Status Condition: You can set the Condition to the one you want, and ya you can see the turns sleep remains ;)
-Level: Only to view, i tried modifying it, but it ends most of the time with a freezing game, maybe you have to change exp too, dont know yet
-Pokerus remaining: Every Pokemon has this, even if they never had the Pokerus now. If the Pokerus heals out this value is set to 0. NOT FOR SETTING POKERUS
-Values: the rest of the base values can be modified until the pokemon levels up, then the values go back to the normal one.

EV: Every value in here can be modified, it doesnt seem to make any error if you set more than 2 values to max (255). But no guarantee.

IV, Egg, Ability:
-Values: yes you can modify them to 31 ;)
-isEgg: if you set this to 1 your pokemon should be an egg, not tested completly
-2nd Ability: 0 = 1st Ability, 1 = 2nd Ability, changing this doesn't apply the 2nd ability because its calculated via the personality value. This is not the hidden Ability.

Attacks: Here you can modify Attacks you Pokemon knows, even if it isn't able to learn it and you can modify the current PP the Attackslot has.

Etc. Only Trainer Name and Pokemon Nickname are currently available.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Do:
-Get Code to work with the personality value. Things like Shininess, Nature, Gender, 2nd Ability etc. can be SET with this value.
-Pokemon in this Slot
-Exp to next level
-Pokerus
-used Pokeball to catch
-hold item
-level and place pokemon catched

Hope you enjoy this, if you find any error just reply here ;)

Greetings Keks
Attachments
Pokemon_Unbound_2.0.3.2_V1.1.CT
(35.32 KiB) Downloaded 400 times

MinccinoClefairy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory + Team Editor

Post by MinccinoClefairy »

Hi Keks! :)

I saw that you were helping people on Reddit, and that you recommended to communicate with you here on FearLess! That's so kind of you, and thanks for introducing me to this cool forum / CheatEngine!

I'm kind of in a 'pickle'--my game soft locked in the Distortion World o_O And I was just curious about if you have any walk through walls codes planned for the future, since that would get me out of my soft lock.

No worries if not! It's totally okay! Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate you!

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Hey Minccino welcome in the wonderful community of this forum :),

i tried to get the routine for it for a while now, but dont find anything yet. It seems i have to work with ultimap and that is something i have never done. When iam succesfull i can add the code to the table and share it with you, but until then maybe we geht something to work with the existing one.

Here are some thoughts:
-Is it possible to escape rope out of the situation, if yes, you just cheat you an escape rope and use it ;)
-Is it possible to teleport out of the situation, then you only need to give an pokemon in your team teleport and use it.
-When nothing of these 2 ideas work, we could try to manipulate map data so the map deforms and maybe you can walk trough the passage which blocks your way, then save, restart the emulator and load again.

Please let me know if one of the first 2 things work and stay tuned for the walk through walls code, even if it takes days to get it to work for me :D

Greetings Keks

PS: Yep Reddit is cool, but the most people there dont like people like me :D

MinccinoClefairy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MinccinoClefairy »

Hi Kek!! :D

Oh my gosh you are such a sweet and kindhearted person, helping everyone! Thank you so much for your kindness.

I have good news! The Unbound Discord was able to help me solve my softlock problem! It is a weird glitch; when you go to the Distortion World, surprisingly, it is better to keep it on 'Challenging' puzzle mode, and then the tutorials still work! :) So I was able to get out without the need for walking out of bounds ^_^

Some more good news! Your codes are brilliant! I experimented by teaching my Luxray teleport and changing my Emboar's name for fun. I could not believe how great your table worked! I think you might be the first person to make successful codes for the new version of Unbound, or at least one of the very first. That is amazing, you should be so proud! :D

I'll stay tuned to your work, because I'm a big fan!!

Best wishes,
~Kayla :D
(Don't worry, it's their loss, they didn't like me very much on the discord, haha!)

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

Keks4Gaming wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:31 pm
Any chance to considerate Emerald Enhanced?