mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory + Team Editor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aminkishan97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory + Team Editor

Post by aminkishan97 »

Hi I had a quick question. Is there a way to save the cheat engine file with the items saved on there for one save file and load it to another? For example, I started a new game, finished it, and wanted to start again (not new game+, with different settings). So is there a way I can save a cheat engine file or something from my finished game that have all the items and load it up to a different save file so I don't have to add the items in again manually and individually to the new save file? I hope you understand what I am trying to ask. I appreciate any help on this. Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Hey aminkishan97,

if you want to that i have to modify the table a bit. Unfortunately iam busy this month, so it would take some time. You will be faster if you do it by hand.

Hope you get it to work.

Keks

fosho13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fosho13 »

This table is amazing, cannot say it enough times :D

Now I'm wondering if it's possible to make a lua script to automatically change IVs to 31 or maybe some other functions as well. Anyone have experience with lua scripting?

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Hey fosho13,

thank you for your nice words, i appreciate you :D

Share me your ideas and i will see what i can do next month. For your information the complete table is written in lua and builds dynamically when you activate the skripts.

Auto IV skript for the complete team? or even the pokemon in the boxes. And should they reset when deactivating or not using the table?

Try to describe your wishlist as precisely as possible :)

Greetings Keks

SomeRandomGuy~
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SomeRandomGuy~ »

Can i make Pokemon Shiny with this?

fosho13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fosho13 »

Keks4Gaming wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:12 pm
Auto IV skript for the complete team? or even the pokemon in the boxes. And should they reset when deactivating or not using the table?

Try to describe your wishlist as precisely as possible :)

Greetings Keks
Thanks for accepting feedback! I would love a script that sets the whole team's IVs to 31 permanently. If it can be done for a whole PC box that's even better :lol:

Perhaps also scripts for EVs, but those are more personal so maybe several scripts with different EV options? Like one script for +252 Atk/Spd, another script for +252 SpAtk/Spd, etc.

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

SomeRandomGuy~ wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 3:04 pm
Can i make Pokemon Shiny with this?
Hi, yep you can. You can make it happen with the personality generator.
fosho13 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:39 am
Thanks for accepting feedback! I would love a script that sets the whole team's IVs to 31 permanently. If it can be done for a whole PC box that's even better :lol:

Perhaps also scripts for EVs, but those are more personal so maybe several scripts with different EV options? Like one script for +252 Atk/Spd, another script for +252 SpAtk/Spd, etc.
Ok, i will see what i can do. For the EV's i didnt find any downsides on setting every EV to 252. But i just tried it a few times for testing and the game didn't crash or freeze.

Greetings Keks

SomeRandomGuy~
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SomeRandomGuy~ »

Is it "personality generator", then Choose Shiny and Set to Yes right?
Cause whenever i do this and try to watch my team i get a blackscreen

Pthumeru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pthumeru »

Will there be more additions -- such as a script to change a pokemon's ability outright? Is that possible, even?

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

SomeRandomGuy~ wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 6:55 pm
Hey Sorry for the late answer, can you tell me the version of mGBA, Cheat Engine and Pokemon Unbound you are using?
Pthumeru wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 3:58 am
Will there be more additions -- such as a script to change a pokemon's ability outright? Is that possible, even?
Hey, when i have time i will try to add new things, unfortunately i wasn't able to change the Pokemon's base data like types or abilitys. The only thing that is actually possible with the current table is to choose if a pokemon has its 2nd or hidden ability.

Greetings Keks

Pthumeru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pthumeru »

Keks4Gaming wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:18 am
Pthumeru wrote:
Hey, when i have time i will try to add new things, unfortunately i wasn't able to change the Pokemon's base data like types or abilitys. The only thing that is actually possible with the current table is to choose if a pokemon has its 2nd or hidden ability.

Greetings Keks
Ah, that's unfortunate. In any case, I will await the next update. Thanks for the cheats, Keks :)

Oh, also, by the by, how different is Radical Red compared to Unbound? They are both FireRed hacks so I'd imagine they are not too different.

SomeRandomGuy~
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SomeRandomGuy~ »

Keks4Gaming wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:18 am
SomeRandomGuy~ wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 6:55 pm
Hey Sorry for the late answer, can you tell me the version of mGBA, Cheat Engine and Pokemon Unbound you are using?
Pthumeru wrote:

Greetings Keks

mGBA version 0.9.3
and Pokemon 2.0.3.2

BilalHaider_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BilalHaider_ »

hey i am new to cheat engine so i was wondering if i am able to change trainer id so if there are steps to change the trainer id please let me know

RevinSOR13XT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RevinSOR13XT »

Can anyone help me fix my character name? I have been playing this game and I had accidentally saved over my save state at the wrong point and my last hard save was too far back lol. I just wanted to add some rare candies to my bag and it messed up my player name. I can't figure out how to use the player name editor to fix my characters name, any help would be appreciated, trying to get it to Revin.

clecavs2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clecavs2 »

Has anyone been able to find a fix for getting this cheat table to work on a M1 Mac? I can't get it to work with Parallels on mine, it doesn't work when I download Windows 11. Then everytime I try to update Windows 11, I get caught in the automatic repair loop and can't get out of it. None of the fixes online have worked for me. Is there anything we can do to convert this x86 based program to ARM, or does the creator of this cheat table have that capability?