Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KokaKola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by KokaKola »

samael.frost wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:26 am
Hello everyone.
One question. Will I get penalty, if I modify my stats in offline and then shut CE down and try to play online?
The situation is, that I took Confessor class, but then I realized that it's not so good if I want to respec attributes in future. So... I want to change my starting class to Wretch and for that I need to level up Int and Arc by one point each and then raise my level from 70 to 72 (for example). Want to shut down EAC, disconnect from internet, do these manipulations, than turn everything on. Will that work? I don't want to play with cheats in online or offline - only want to change starting class.
Did such thing in DS3 without any problems. Also manipulated with my soul memory in DS2, because I've reached NG+4 or +5 (don't remember) with SL150 build, but was not able to connect to players on NG or NG+ or invade them, but had a lot of fights with 300+ lvl tryhards. So I reduced my soul memory according to my level (150).
Don't edit your souls / stats directly, just give yourself golden runes through itemgib.
BTW If I'm remembering right, I'm sure manipulating soul memory in Dark Souls 2 led to a softban...
happynightmare13 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:20 am
Hi, can you get banned if you use another account to use the table to give yourself some items like 1998 smithing stones and lord runes and drop it to your main account? I currently have an alternate steam account thinking of getting the game for this purpose.
You can't drop smithing stones to other players, only weapons, armors, golden runes (and hero's).
But giving them to yourself through item gib should be "safe".
By "safe" I mean no one knows yet for sure, but as of now it's safe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

samael.frost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by samael.frost »

KokaKola wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:21 pm
Don't edit your souls / stats directly, just give yourself golden runes through itemgib.
Well... I've already done it 8 hours ago. As I said - my aim wasn't increasing my level. I wanted to take (for example) 2 points from Mind stat and put each point into Int and Arc. My level did not change, but now I can change my starting class for future comfortable respecs (wretch has 10/10/10/10...., and this is very convinient).
So, I've done it. No penalty yet. Hope nothing will happen in future.
KokaKola wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:21 pm
BTW If I'm remembering right, I'm sure manipulating soul memory in Dark Souls 2 led to a softban...
In steam version SotFS I did it ten or twenty or more times - don't even remember. Played for 600+ hours, and 3/4 of that time was pvp, so... I got tired of soul memory mechanic. Never got penalty either.
By the way - in mugenmonkey build planner you can see total soul cost for reaching you build's level. For example, if you have 150 lvl, your SM must be not less than 1843935. I usually added about 50-100k souls to this amount, and everything was alright.

Flower
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flower »

happynightmare13 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:20 am
TheStuffTester wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:29 am
Riceball0831 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:49 am
Can some please give me a quick instruction on how to do this?
by passing and how to activate the cheat and all
i would really appreciate it

also tips on how to avoid detection when going online
Download the Cheat Table and go to Page 1 to look at the instructions on how to disable EAC, I recommend using the Steam_appid.txt file from Method #2 since that's the one I used and it worked, follow the instructions in Method #2 and once the game is open in offline mode, run the cheat table you downloaded and hook the Elden Ring.exe process if it doesn't do it automatically, then you can go ahead and use the cheats you want.

Avoiding detection is a matter of luck and common sense more than certainty, don't spawn anything that you can't farm in-game, don't edit stats, instead give yourself golden runes to level up and don't spawn any limited items such as Golden Seeds or Sacred Tears. Once you're done with the cheats, kill yourself in-game once just to be sure everything reloads and then close the game and close Cheat Engine.

Delete the steam_appid.txt file from the Elden Ring folder if you're gonna play online through Steam and unless you edited stats or spawned in limited items you should be fine to go back to play online. However there's still a small chance your account might be banned from online play later, at which point you will only be able to play offline... or you might get away with it. Again, it's more a matter of luck than anything else.
Hi, can you get banned if you use another account to use the table to give yourself some items like 1998 smithing stones and lord runes and drop it to your main account? I currently have an alternate steam account thinking of getting the game for this purpose.
I did this a couple days after release thinking it was the safest way for getting every item on my main account, including items like Deathbed Smalls & Millicent's Coat that are usually unobtainable. Instead of giving yourself smithing stones, you'd have to get every weapon to max reinforcement that you want & drop them to yourself. I'm still not banned, & if I get banned I'll post it here.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

First ban wave is out. People already being soft banned, you still play with other people by using the group function. I haven't been banned myself, however the community I am in, people are already softbanned.

CrimsonFckr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonFckr »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:44 pm
First ban wave is out. People already being soft banned, you still play with other people by using the group function. I haven't been banned myself, however the community I am in, people are already softbanned.
Soft banned for what? All I heard and saw were soft bans for frequently Alt+F4 during PvP resulting in crashes. And thats not even a "soft ban" but a cooldown period.

umiman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by umiman »

Got a ban message of some sort.

"Warning: Unauthorized tampering with the game has been detected. We have detected unauthorized tampering with the game from your account. If any unauthorized tampering with the game is detected, a quarantine penalty of 180 days will be imposed.

Deleting saved data and stopping unauthorized tampering with the game will not immediately remove this warning message, and it will take several weeks before it is hidden. The penalty will be lifted automatically after this time."

But I can still go online.

Not really sure what they want me to do or what I need to do after.

It is a 6 month ban that I can still go online with and still all the messages so... do I even bother? I can just finish the game and then delete the save after.

Edit: I can confirm I can still see regular messages / bloodstains and group ones too. Not really sure what has changed other than the annoying message at the beginning.

StarFuryDuck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StarFuryDuck »

Have been soft-banned, maybe it might change by tomorrow. Or it might get me penalized by tomorrow. Or today happens to be the checking date for cheats. In which case it might be next week.

For now I'm still able to play online with other people and my friends. However I am still uncertain if I can do anything to change the current situation. Only time will tell I suppose, I'll post an update by next week. If nothing changes for me then the soft-ban is just a warning. If I get put into a different server with other soft-banned people, then I'll see you lads in 6 months lol.

I just have a question: Have people been banned before this wave? or has the apocalypse just started.

samael.frost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by samael.frost »

CrimsonFckr wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:01 pm
Soft banned for what? All I heard and saw were soft bans for frequently Alt+F4 during PvP resulting in crashes. And thats not even a "soft ban" but a cooldown period.
Damn. Soft ban for Alt+F4 is good, but it can do more harm than good,I think. I've encountered connection errors and crashes frequently. For example - each session I put my sign down several times, because I want to coop with another players. Sometimes everything works as intended, but usually I get randomly disconnected for no reason - often even before I reach the boss with host. If I get summoned 10 times - I get disconnected 5 times. That's not good at all.
And sometimes I encounter random game crashes. I just catch freeze and then game crashes without any error window. Also I've noticed that if I play for some time, exit game and launch it again - I catch crash within 5 minutes. Almost every time. Restarting my notebook solves thit problem, but I don't think that it is normal.
Don't know whether it's considered as Alt+F4 or not.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

samael.frost wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:20 am
Don't know whether it's considered as Alt+F4 or not.
I had to use Alt+F4 or kill it with task manager multiple times bc the game sometimes get stuck in a loading screen when joining a friend's game.
So if they do soft bans for using Alt+F4 that would really suck....
Even though I created cheats for this game, I do play it legit.

But this forum is about cheating and this isn't really cheat related :ph34r:

xiradesu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xiradesu »

Current cheats that I think I may get banned for using offline then going online with the same save file for: Edited runes in directly early on; Used 100% drop rate; Max HP.

Test 1 after patch: Removing all save files and going online
Result: No ban message

Test 2 after patch: Replacing original save files and going online
Result: No ban message

I'll report back if anything changes

Supreme_Sigurd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Supreme_Sigurd »

StarFuryDuck wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:51 pm
Have been soft-banned, maybe it might change by tomorrow. Or it might get me penalized by tomorrow. Or today happens to be the checking date for cheats. In which case it might be next week.

For now I'm still able to play online with other people and my friends. However I am still uncertain if I can do anything to change the current situation. Only time will tell I suppose, I'll post an update by next week. If nothing changes for me then the soft-ban is just a warning. If I get put into a different server with other soft-banned people, then I'll see you lads in 6 months lol.

I just have a question: Have people been banned before this wave? or has the apocalypse just started.
What led to your to softban. Editing stats, giving yourself items?

StarFuryDuck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StarFuryDuck »

Supreme_Sigurd wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:00 am
StarFuryDuck wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:51 pm

What led to your to softban. Editing stats, giving yourself items?
Actually all I have done was using the inf health and mana. But I have speculations about three things of how it happened. Either it's because EAC is really good now at tracking hacking even offline. Or it is because I fucked up somewhere and accidentally when online when I shouldn't have. Or it is because my game crashed way too often during online play. For now I am not sure yet. For now the crashes seem to be the most logical, since theoretically inf health shouldn't be able to change ingame perma stats, unless ofcourse EAC has a way to track that aswell offline. Again this is all speculation.

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

Directly edited my stats. My stat's are also 'half-wrong' - I started as Hero but I used an online stat calculator to derive a stat spread for a level 150 Prophet and changed my level 150 Hero's stats to that of the 150 Prophet.

Also gave myself all sorts of weapons I had no access to yet (but could be dropped legitimately by friends so not exactly illegal).

Updated my game and logged on today. No ban message yet. This is not a confirmation in any way that I haven't already been put on the banlist, I'll update this thread if I get the ban message.

IHateRegistering
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IHateRegistering »

Tables still working?

rickmorty123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rickmorty123 »

hi, is changing the starting class safe?
say i changed from my starting astrologer class to vagabond since I don't want 16 int. Is this risky?

thanks