Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
idahoe2121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by idahoe2121 »

kikishell wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:54 pm
Are there any mule savegames/ways to transfer savefiles yet?
I am also curious if there is a method to do so! I do not want to risk getting banned because I play with friends, so I acquired the game again through other means and am unable to transfer my save from the steam version. it says "Failed to load save data" whenever I attempt to. Game has not even been out a week yet so I do not expect anything yet, just want to shed more light on the matter :) Thanks in advance

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

PeputuZi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:02 am
may i ask, would the item pointer id list from dischord ban us?
as we are spawning into the inventory, not picking up from the world??

how do i use the pointer... i have never before.. sorry, total noob.
I have no idea what will get you banned and what not or if they will ban anyone at all.
There's always a risk.
Also I did not add any options to add items to the inventory. :ph34r:
You can change a few values like the amount & ID of items you have in your inventory.
I did not try changing IDs so far.

A pointer simply points you to something, in this case to values.
It's not a script so it has no code to execute, checking the box on the left will just freeze the value.
So you want to doubleclick on the value at the right side and just change it to what ever you want.
paaulaofps wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:53 pm
The equip load doesn't work for me, I'm still heavy, any tips to work?
Not sure, it works just fine for me, be aware that the visual info in-game won't update instantly.

hvhdark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvhdark »

ExVault wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:11 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:47 am
QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:46 pm
STN, can you please include in your first post, in big bold red letters that due to the nature of EAC, using any sort of cheat both on and offline can result in a suspension of your account.

People are literally making new accounts for the same question that's been asked and answered over and over again.
Im actually curious what kind of ban they are giving, is it like DS3 with the softban like you can only go online with other people that are also softbanned or is a hard ban where you cant go online at all
Seems like just a softban for 180 days.

I still haven't received any kind of ban, I just used invincibility, pf and infinite stamina and doubled the rune gain items. So far no bans. :T *sorry my bad english*

paaulaofps
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paaulaofps »

Akira wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:48 pm
PeputuZi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:02 am
may i ask, would the item pointer id list from dischord ban us?
as we are spawning into the inventory, not picking up from the world??

how do i use the pointer... i have never before.. sorry, total noob.
I have no idea what will get you banned and what not or if they will ban anyone at all.
There's always a risk.
Also I did not add any options to add items to the inventory. :ph34r:
You can change a few values like the amount & ID of items you have in your inventory.
I did not try changing IDs so far.

A pointer simply points you to something, in this case to values.
It's not a script so it has no code to execute, checking the box on the left will just freeze the value.
So you want to doubleclick on the value at the right side and just change it to what ever you want.
paaulaofps wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:53 pm
The equip load doesn't work for me, I'm still heavy, any tips to work?
Not sure, it works just fine for me, be aware that the visual info in-game won't update instantly.
I put 3 weapons, and a heavy armor, in the status it shows that this equip load is 0, but the character is heavy and doesn't move, will you have to wait some time for it to work? or have to travel to other areas, etc.

epicshitflinger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by epicshitflinger »

sicro_scythe wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:15 am
None of these are working for me. I'm either missing something or these just don't work. The game is running, launch CE 7.4 with table, select the .exe. Won't let me check any boxes that have any script attached. Can't seem to toggle or enable squat. Someone please help me out here. Walk me through it, explain it to me like I'm five.
Did you save the CE Table in the game's directory? I had the same problem a couple of days ago where I can't tick the boxes off the table. Until I read from here to put the CE Table where the game is saved and it never failed on me afterwards.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Hey guys thanks for all the work!I wanted to suggest and ask if its possible to make an infinite buffs code!

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

rudm09 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:22 pm
Hey guys thanks for all the work!I wanted to suggest and ask if its possible to make an infinite buffs code!
Excellent Idea!!

thatguyfromthere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thatguyfromthere »

tysm for the tables, amazing work
but i gotta ask, can anyone make a script for camera speed multiplier? similar to what that sekiro cheat table has
cam speed multiplier
- cam speed is too slow for my mouse even if I raised both the in-game Cam Speed and Mouse Sensitivity to mas.
- when activated, the cam moving speed would be multiplied by the specified multiplier, default, x2.
thats the description from the sekiro ct topic

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

hvhdark wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:55 pm
ExVault wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:

Im actually curious what kind of ban they are giving, is it like DS3 with the softban like you can only go online with other people that are also softbanned or is a hard ban where you cant go online at all

I still haven't received any kind of ban, I just used invincibility, pf and infinite stamina and doubled the rune gain items. So far no bans. :T *sorry my bad english*
How did you use invincibility, pf and inf stamina online?

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

hvhdark wrote:
ExVault wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:

Bans come in waves. I edited my Souls back in DS3 and got banned 2 weeks after.

hvhdark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvhdark »

Lashley wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:00 pm
hvhdark wrote:
ExVault wrote:

How did you use invincibility, pf and inf stamina online?
So sorry for the confusion. I use it all offline, and when I play with friends I go online (with a lot of additional items thanks to the cheat table). But as I noticed, depending on what you duplicate or modify, you might get a softban.

Example: If you modify any attribute without leveling, you can get banned. Duplicating unique items like boss weapons or key items can also banish.

I could be wrong, if anyone knows more about this please let me know.

hvhdark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvhdark »

Squalor wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:11 pm
hvhdark wrote:
ExVault wrote:

I didn't edit my runes/souls directly, I just duplicated items like golden runes. Some of these items respawn, so I believe they might give you some sort of ban. However, everything is possible.

Wolv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolv »

I posted this earlier I thought but I couldn't find it going back a few pages so I thought I'd post again. I was pulling my hair out last 3 days because I couldn't get past EAC. Turns out I had named my steam_appid.txt file incorrectly as steam_appid.txt.txt. If this helps you, pay it forward!

Happy!

FilliaOfOolacile
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FilliaOfOolacile »

I got past EAC but for whatever reason when I open the table and set it to Elden Ring I cant activate anything on the table other than opening folders to see whats contained within. Is there something I'm missing? Why can't the table activate anything?

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

hvhdark wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:15 pm
Squalor wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:11 pm
hvhdark wrote:

I didn't edit my runes/souls directly, I just duplicated items like golden runes. Some of these items respawn, so I believe they might give you some sort of ban. However, everything is possible.
for what i know from my DS2 cheating time, the only thing that get´s you banned quick is when you have more runes/souls than what you are able to get through your playthrough.