Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Emerald Lance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Emerald Lance »

Leorendel wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:02 pm
So regarding the "if I cheat then play online, will I be banned" posts:

TLDR: It's not sure, don't use your cheated save online. However I describe some ways that should be less likely to lead to bans.

Theoretically if you use any cheat that only applies to the running game, such as infinite item usage & inf health should not lead to problems.

So you could save your best Golden Rune and get inf runes while runeMemory stays consistent.

Or you could get inf damage & inf health and just kill everything for runes.

HOWEVER: This is based on past games, and while eac is disabled we do not know about the consistency checks in the game.
If you want to try it out it's on your head.
I think everybody here would be thankful if you gave us more info, but you need to say if potentially being banned is worth it.

The safest option might be once we figure out on which day the bans happen to buy it on a burner account before, then do the cheat, see once the checks happened if you are banned, and refund if you are.

Generally do not test things that resulted in bans in past games, it's safe to assume that those will also lead to bans.

And like I said before, theoretically anything that doesn't directly modify a value that is saved should be safe (so anything that merely empowers/makes easy legit acquisition) but no guarantees if it actually is.
This is pretty much the reason I'm waiting for an item gib code. Altering the dropped item has historically been an easy way to avoid a ban. I'm ignorant on the details, but I'm worried about the possibility of infinite item usage being picked up by a consistency check.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Just wondering if a drop item modifier is already possible at all? I thought I saw it mentioned yesterday. I figure if I were to pick up items as opposed to simply editing their numbers in CE, any internal tracking system, presumably tracking the number of certain items having been picked up, would be incapable of telling the difference.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

What we need is Item IDs so we can start spawning in gear/weapons/items. I'd like to do that so I can start filling out the Elden Ring Wiki.

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

Hello everybody,
no means to break the cap of attributes to exceed the cap of 99…?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Anyone here got a really good game save so far? Find it at C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing\76561198853501363 and share it with me?

OrganicAvacado
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OrganicAvacado »

Does anyone figure out how to change Memory Slots or change the amount of memory stones?

cvp5127
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cvp5127 »

what does quick runes do?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

cvp5127 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:37 am
what does quick runes do?
Its just a rune editor. Set it to the amount you want and they change. Not online safe.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Some Suggestions

Status Multiplier x 1/5/10/20 - Multiplies Status Buildup vs Enemies | Not to be mistaken for applying a status.
Apply Status To Weapon - i.e - Sleep/Madness/Frostbite/Poison/Toxic/Curse. etc etc. - Set the amount 1-100 | 100 is the meter being full and the status being proc'd.
Apply Element To Weapon - Fire/Lightning/Holy/Magic
Item Spawning (Swap) - Swap Items out for certain other items. Would require item IDs.
Map Completed - Able to see the entire map.
Infinite Jumping/Horse Double Jump - Would allow easier exploration.
Unlock All Recipes

halorath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by halorath »

Ever since update not a single table works, none of the options for either table will activate.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

halorath wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:37 am
Ever since update not a single table works, none of the options for either table will activate.
There is only 1 thing not working on my table so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

dancon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dancon »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:49 am
halorath wrote:
There is only 1 thing not working on my table so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.
Your item quantity option? That doesn't seem to work for me.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

dancon wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:53 am
zachillios wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:49 am
halorath wrote:
Your item quantity option? That doesn't seem to work for me.
Yes....? That's why I said one thing is not working.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

halorath wrote:
Well I see two possibilities, you did not test every table (for example mine) or you're using some old game version or cracked version with modified code.
Bc my table works 100% fine for the latest steam game version.
Tested by me & others.