Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Leorendel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Leorendel »

So regarding the "if I cheat then play online, will I be banned" posts:

TLDR: It's not sure, don't use your cheated save online. However I describe some ways that should be less likely to lead to bans.

Theoretically if you use any cheat that only applies to the running game, such as infinite item usage & inf health should not lead to problems.

So you could save your best Golden Rune and get inf runes while runeMemory stays consistent.

Or you could get inf damage & inf health and just kill everything for runes.

HOWEVER: This is based on past games, and while eac is disabled we do not know about the consistency checks in the game.
If you want to try it out it's on your head.
I think everybody here would be thankful if you gave us more info, but you need to say if potentially being banned is worth it.

The safest option might be once we figure out on which day the bans happen to buy it on a burner account before, then do the cheat, see once the checks happened if you are banned, and refund if you are.

Generally do not test things that resulted in bans in past games, it's safe to assume that those will also lead to bans.

And like I said before, theoretically anything that doesn't directly modify a value that is saved should be safe (so anything that merely empowers/makes easy legit acquisition) but no guarantees if it actually is.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teamwhat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by teamwhat »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:44 am
The small patch that was just released seems to have broken some stuff. I only use Inf Item Usage from makotech222 on the table and that can no longer find the AOB. Item use cheats on two other trainers are also broken. So it seems the update messed with that at the very least.
That's also the only one I use, so I fixed it myself. You need to change the AOB scan at the top to this:

aobscanmodule(INJECT,eldenring.exe,89 51 08 C3 C7 41 0C) // should be unique, 1.02.1 Offset

Ezio144
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ezio144 »

So what does getting banned means? I have never played any previous souls games.
Do you get banned completely from playing the game or only from playing online?
I have no intention of playing the game online so if I can just play with cheats by myself that's fine.

dome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dome »

Kafua wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:23 am
so heres a funny little thing about godmode even if you have it on the tree guardian has a downward swing that can still kill you 😂
it's infinite hp, not god mode. if a monster has one shot potential it will kill you because it passes your max hp threshold.

Phaux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Phaux »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:51 pm
Heyo,

I probably won't do a full table, but here is a little contribution:

NoClip
While active you can control the direction with WASD and space/ctrl for up/down.

Warning : the game does not like if you fly high around and will instant kill you sometimes.
e.g : you are flying throuh a elevator then the game will kill you coz of a hidden kill zone that will only disappear if you use the elevator.

little example:
Spoiler
you can't normally pass through that fog, to remove it you need an item key.

noclip through the fog works fine, as long you are not flying too deep into it.
flying outside also works, just make sure that you are not too fay away from the ground.

I might look later if its possible to remove that instant death triggers :|

You will get the hang of it how to use it, just be prepared that you might get killed from the game sometimes.

But this script should help to get into lots of secrets that you can't reach (yet) :D
Glad to say this still works in the new update (1.0.2.1), most important table for some of this exploration!

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Just wondering if we're able to get something like summon spirit ashes anywhere and unlimited. Like right now the wolves can only be summoned in boss fights or certain areas of the field, and then they will go away if you get too far.

d3m0n94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by d3m0n94 »

Any idea if we can get an item gib to this one ?

Yarelei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yarelei »

does anyone have a fix for the infinite health cheat yet?

have been trying everything and nothing seems to make it work atm

Deed
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deed »

makotech222 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:34 am
Posting my Inf item usage script here as well. Same as in request topic.
Unfortunately it no longer works as of last patch.

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

Ezio144 wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:47 pm
So what does getting banned means? I have never played any previous souls games.
Do you get banned completely from playing the game or only from playing online?
I have no intention of playing the game online so if I can just play with cheats by myself that's fine.
complete cut off online services, so no pvp or coop, atleast for the other souls games it was like this, if someone is a complete solo player i guess it´s not that bad.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

yummyl wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:56 pm
complete cut off online services, so no pvp or coop, atleast for the other souls games it was like this, if someone is a complete solo player i guess it´s not that bad.
The other souls games (at least 2 and 3) just softbanned you and put you into a cheaters group on the server so you could still partake in all of the online functions like coop and so on but only with other people who've also been banned.

Destroyer-anon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Destroyer-anon »

If anybody is curious, I am a developer of numerous EAC bypassed "gaming chairs" for some of the other AAA titles.

I honestly never thought of developing for games like this since the "cheat" community never seemed very large, or for most titles in this genre - bypasses were not required. If they're going to begin implementing EAC into games like this....perhaps it's worth the time.

I'll post to this thread in the event that I develop something. The issue is, as an EAC bypass dev - I can tell you, EAC staff peruse forums such as this in-search of bypasses. If I do develop something, it isn't safe to post the methodology because EAC will patch it.

I'll take a look at how they implemented EAC in this case and post whether it makes sense to build a bypass or not. You'd think in games such as this, it's not as prevalent as it would be for say, FortNite, Rust, etc.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Destroyer-anon wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:16 pm
If anybody is curious, I am a developer of numerous EAC bypassed "gaming chairs" for some of the other AAA titles.

I honestly never thought of developing for games like this since the "cheat" community never seemed very large, or for most titles in this genre - bypasses were not required. If they're going to begin implementing EAC into games like this....perhaps it's worth the time.

I'll post to this thread in the event that I develop something. The issue is, as an EAC bypass dev - I can tell you, EAC staff peruse forums such as this in-search of bypasses. If I do develop something, it isn't safe to post the methodology because EAC will patch it.

I'll take a look at how they implemented EAC in this case and post whether it makes sense to build a bypass or not. You'd think in games such as this, it's not as prevalent as it would be for say, FortNite, Rust, etc.
Bypasses already exist, we just can't link em here. Not hard to find though, there's one public exe hack floating around that comes bundled with a trainer.

rudeboyjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudeboyjohn »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:51 pm
Heyo,

I probably won't do a full table, but here is a little contribution:

NoClip
While active you can control the direction with WASD and space/ctrl for up/down.

Warning : the game does not like if you fly high around and will instant kill you sometimes.
e.g : you are flying throuh a elevator then the game will kill you coz of a hidden kill zone that will only disappear if you use the elevator.

little example:

you can't normally pass through that fog, to remove it you need an item key.

noclip through the fog works fine, as long you are not flying too deep into it.

flying outside also works, just make sure that you are not too fay away from the ground.

I might look later if its possible to remove that instant death triggers :|

You will get the hang of it how to use it, just be prepared that you might get killed from the game sometimes.

But this script should help to get into lots of secrets that you can't reach (yet) :D
STN wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:16 am
~table
Hi STN,
feel free to merge my NoClip into the existing table, but please give the users a warning so they know its possible that the game might triggers a instant-kill.
Beautiful work

indent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by indent »

I was able to get unlimited item usage going yesterday, but cannot seem to activate it now. Solution? I've tried restarting game and CE.