Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Elyria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Elyria »

I wonder if there is a fix to the auto-correcting camera. It's probably early days still.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

Procrustinator wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:34 pm
If I only use Infinite health for killing a boss then disable it and go online and never cheat online, would I get banned?
In theory: no. Everything you did offline without leaving traces in your savefile cannot get you banned.

Puzzled_Job
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puzzled_Job »

Hah I just wish we it was possible to break the creation limit of 255 and make some truly weird human forms. II wanna make a very very swoll dude

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:35 pm
thedown1 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:32 am
for people wondering about the ban system. In the info tab in-game, it states that if they detect cheating, they will give a 180 day penalty. the penalty will reapply itself if what was detected is not removed. Also the system can and will ban the main account when using family share too
What kind of penalty? Banned from the game, or banned from online?
not sure, I assume online ban only.

1001ace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1001ace »

Is there a way to edit the quantity of items without dropping them? There a certain key items I dont feel like grinding out that cant be dropped like deathroots etc.

MisterBigCat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MisterBigCat »

Can anyone help me get this to work? I must be making a simple mistake somewhere along the line but can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong.

I have the steam_appid.txt with 1245620 saved in it and placed in the game directory, I am launching from the .exe directly instead of through stream. The game starts up fine and EAC is disabled. I can start the game and everything and it says I am in offline mode at the start menu, so I assume this part of the step I have all correct.

However when I open cheat engine, choose the elden ring app and load up the table, I cant click on any of the boxes? I am using the latest cheat engine (7.4) so that shouldn't be an issue. Is there a setting I am missing or something??

Edit: I verified my game files and its now working.
Last edited by MisterBigCat on Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deed
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deed »

Akira wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:18 am
Game Name: ELDEN RING
Game Process: eldenring.exe
Game Version: 1.02
Game Engine: DS3 Engine
Anti-Cheat: EAC
Cheat Engine: 7.4
Game Website:

eldenring_v1.0.CT
Scripts:
-Inf. HP
-Inf. FP
-Inf. Stamina
-One Hit Kill

Pointer:
-Player
The One Hit Kill does not work and creates "Valiant Gargoyle (Twinblade) depleted boss health bar

easyModeMkay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by easyModeMkay »

I ended up enabling the infinite damage about 75% into the game. So many HP sponges and so many enemies to the point it's a chore.

Hopefully later on there can be a script that multiples damage. Like 3x late game would make the game a LOT more enjoyable.

Invisible would be nice too. There was one obscenely long bridge where they put a giant archer to fuck you over and somehow I missed the revival statue so like 20 minutes of replay because checkpoints aren't hardcore enough or something. A good shield and infinite energy can block it at the right angle. There's also obstacles they put there for you to handle it without cheating.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:42 pm
Wonder if my EAC .dll still works :)

viewtopic.php?p=183871#p183871

BR,
Sun
unfortunately wont work bc EAC this time the way they did it is with a certificate file not a dll sucks too bc that was my exact thoughts i took your old dlls and placed them in the EAC folder and wouldn't work bc there was no other EAC dlls was most deff worth a shot though

Haellus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haellus »

The only thing I'm worried about is the detection on infinite quickbar item use, and if the game will likely ban you for using it with the golden rune items. I've never been banned for it in past fromsoft titles but this one could be different. Do you expect them to ban players for this use of the hack?

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Request to add the following features
Edit equipment (it's best to save it permanently and restart the game to still exist)
Edit the character's ability value (it's best to exceed the upper limit of 99 + permanently save and restart the game and still exist)
Enhanced equipment ignores material requirements
Crafting props ignoring material requirements

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Haellus wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:09 am
The only thing I'm worried about is the detection on infinite quickbar item use, and if the game will likely ban you for using it with the golden rune items. I've never been banned for it in past fromsoft titles but this one could be different. Do you expect them to ban players for this use of the hack?
Short answer: yes.
Read the rest of the thread. This time around FromSoft has adopted a notorious anti-cheat that does not discriminate.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Let me just put out a request to be able to summon our Ashes buddies whenever or whereever we want, without the need of that symbol.

I don't have friends to play with, so I need the company of my Jellyfish and Wolfs. :D

Cheers

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

To anyone who doesn't ever want to play online and don't want the EAC malware on their PC, you can get rid of it by going into the EasyAntiCheat folder inside where you installed the game, open an Admin/elevated Command Prompt window and type the following:

easyanticheat_eos_setup.exe uninstall 773d3a68f76f4b2ebebc5b4127bbad3e

Then check your services.msc and you should see the service 'Easy Anti Cheat (Epic Online Services)' is now gone.

There are a couple of hacked launchers floating around which are like the usual EAC bypass crap for other EAC games. Grab one of those and you'll never have to deal with EAC again. Of course this also does mean you are PERMANENTLY PLAYING OFFLINE.

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Higher jumps and no fall damage or at least a higher falling range would be AMAZING. Large world, lots of mountains, ledges, chasms and stuff.