Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition - Cheats and Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nfscar
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition - Cheats and Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by nfscar »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:58 am
nfscar wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:59 pm
Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory
Hey table works fine, been using it every day and all of today, half way thru atm.
Using ce 7.3 game has not had any updates either.

Load game to main menu, then attach ce to the game process, load game up so you see the character.
Enable first box, move in game left so it populates, then enable achievement unlocker, move character again so it populates.
Ready to pop whatever achievements you want...
WOW,thank u,is Unlocker

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

charizardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition - Cheats and Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by charizardi »

How do you use "hasMap" or "hasCharm" or "hasXunFlower"? I have tried changing their value to 1. No luck. Thanks.

charizardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by charizardi »

I am getting some kind of memory injection error when i do the achievement cheats.

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

WOW Thank youuuu
I've played this for so many countless hours. I bought the game on GOG, Switch and now i bought it again on Steam.

Achievements have more meaning on steam than other platforms and getting all the achievements in this game can take a very long time

hahaman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hahaman »

Atmarix wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:34 am
WOW Thank youuuu
I've played this for so many countless hours. I bought the game on GOG, Switch and now i bought it again on Steam.

Achievements have more meaning on steam than other platforms and getting all the achievements in this game can take a very long time
Lmao thats the first time I ever heard someone say.. Steam achievements are the most useless and meaningless of all the platforms

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

hahaman wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:53 am
Atmarix wrote:
WOW Thank youuuu

Lmao thats the first time I ever heard someone say.. Steam achievements are the most useless and meaningless of all the platforms
It might not be meaningful to you, but it is for some of us.

Plus, game clients that do not have it tend to be boring. *ahem* Epic.
Also, Some achievements challenges of the game. Which feels good to have something to show for once achieved.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

hahaman wrote:
Atmarix wrote:
WOW Thank youuuu

Yep, my Steam account will be 18 years old this December and achievements have been worthless since day 1. Achievement unlockers for Steam has existed for years and literally made achievements worthless. And depending on achievements to help judge whether a game is fun or not is exactly why they are toxic and worthless. You should never ever ever play a game or judge it for being good or bad based on the number, quality or presence of achievements. Oh well, lol. It's still fun to cheat them from time to time which is why most of us are here. :D

Oh, ps, the unlocker worked perfectly months ago when I tried it, don't know whether it still works or not.

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:08 am
hahaman wrote:
Atmarix wrote:
WOW Thank youuuu

Yep, my Steam account will be 18 years old this December and achievements have been worthless since day 1. Achievement unlockers for Steam has existed for years and literally made achievements worthless. And depending on achievements to help judge whether a game is fun or not is exactly why they are toxic and worthless. You should never ever ever play a game or judge it for being good or bad based on the number, quality or presence of achievements. Oh well, lol. It's still fun to cheat them from time to time which is why most of us are here. :D

Oh, ps, the unlocker worked perfectly months ago when I tried it, don't know whether it still works or not.
Achievements do not dictate how good a game is, so im not sure where that came from.
This unlocker worked for me just fine.

Also, if you find achievements useless thats fine, but like i said, there are some who care about that.

The only difference here is that you dont care, and I do.

hahaman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hahaman »

Atmarix wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:20 pm
hahaman wrote:
Atmarix wrote:
WOW Thank youuuu

It might not be meaningful to you, but it is for some of us.

Plus, game clients that do not have it tend to be boring. *ahem* Epic.
Also, Some achievements challenges of the game. Which feels good to have something to show for once achieved.
At least Epic Achievements are going the Playstation trophy ways.. I replied directly to what you said that Steam achievements are the most meaningful.. It is absolutely not and I have around 3800achs with 50 completed games on Steam with my account being 15years old and it is the most meaningless achievements platform out of all