Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zeratul001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Post by Zeratul001 »

Thank you for sharing

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Codes added to table and removed to save database space.

viewtopic.php?p=237076#p237076

A quick one for agent movements. Turn off for enemy turns just in case. (Note: This does not give infinite actions, just infinite movement until you act.)

Quick No SP Use

Makes SP 1 if SP is Zero on character change or point buy (so you can use this instead of no sp cost above)

Magic value is a float, but the code affects both enemies and allies from what I can tell.
Last edited by anon9 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

WolfSlav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WolfSlav »

STN wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:31 am
Added a couple more cheats. I plan to have a comprehensive table for it, just haven't been finding time to play.
Jokelasa wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:04 pm
The most frustrating thing about cheating in this game is the constant crashing from alt-tabbing out. Nightmare. (try windowed mode if you have the same issue however that created even more problems for me).
Ugh, tell me about it. You will laugh seeing how I am running mine
Empyrial wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:14 am
Thanks for the table. How close to TW:WH2 is it in the code? I haven't purchased the game yet, but I wonder if some of the scripts for an older game can be easily ported?
Nope
I've had the same issue, but I managed to fix it this way:

1. Don't change resolution in the main menu! Start any campaign or the prologue.
2. Once on campaign map, then go to options and in the menu click "run in window" and then select your desktop resolution (for some reason, doing this in the main menu, running in window limits the resolution options to smaller than your desktop, but not once in-game).
3. Once you save it, it may glitch out the top part of the screen, as well as the mouse cursor. If this happens, just quit the game and restart.
4. Once rebooting the game, the glitches are gone, and you should now essentially be running in fullscreen borderless window mode, and be able to alt-tab as much as you want without crashing.

Hope this helps you out! :D

nate14
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nate14 »

Lyvewyrez wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:05 am
The scripts that you're using for the instant recruitment - are they CE version dependant? Don't seem to work for me following the instructions mentioned.
it's work

you have to see that recruitment ui or change your city by press > , < key

and press num 6,7 they are hot key of instant recruitment and construction

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

WolfSlav wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:41 am
On my end it always switches back to fullscreen after a game restart, no matter if I change it in the main menu or in-game.
Resolution also gets always reset, really annoying.

Another idea would be to use steam launch arguments for the game.
-windowed
-w [broad]
-h [height]
Or if you only use cheats then just setup some hotkeys for the scripts.

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

Cool!
Last edited by PeputuZi on Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WolfSlav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WolfSlav »

Akira wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:21 pm
WolfSlav wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:41 am
On my end it always switches back to fullscreen after a game restart, no matter if I change it in the main menu or in-game.
Resolution also gets always reset, really annoying.

Another idea would be to use steam launch arguments for the game.
I used the same method in the previous two TW Warhammer games, which definitely seems to work now too. But if you, as well as other people, experience a reset after changing the settings, then yeah, that's a nuisance CA really ought to fix. I wish they would add fullscreen windowed mode as an option rather than having to work around it like this, where it works for some and not for others ...

sefh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sefh »

Instant construction and recruitment works most of the time but if I keep turning them off before I hit end turn, at some point they don't re-activate and I have to save and quit to main menu and reload for them to work again, minor nuisance but still. (it looks like atleast instant construction works for AI also so that's why I keep turning it off)

Empyrial
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Empyrial »

I'm continually getting the "Failed to allocate memory near" error when activating any of these scripts. I searched online for any kind of work around, even using far jumps instead of near by removing the 3rd parameter in the allocs, but that crashes my game.

I'm at a loss here, I don't know what, if anything, I could do to fix it. Is there any way to find a consistent code cave and just alloc in there?

Jokelasa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jokelasa »

Not very elegant (super quick n' dirty, I'm sure some of you will cringe) but if anyone is interested here is

Siege Supply won't decrease

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Warhammer3.exe,F3 0F 11 44 AB 14) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  //movss [rbx+rbp*4+14],xmm0
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db F3 0F 11 44 AB 14

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
[ENABLE]

Frozen Winds of Magic

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Warhammer3.exe,F3 42 0F 11 44 B3 14) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
code:
  //movss [rbx+r14*4+14],xmm0
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db F3 42 0F 11 44 B3 14

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
Both are just skipping the instruction so use something else once someone competent releases that.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Empyrial wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:16 pm
I'm continually getting the "Failed to allocate memory near" error when activating any of these scripts. I searched online for any kind of work around, even using far jumps instead of near by removing the 3rd parameter in the allocs, but that crashes my game.

I'm at a loss here, I don't know what, if anything, I could do to fix it. Is there any way to find a consistent code cave and just alloc in there?
What I did was restarted the game and activated the scripts right away. It seems like there are some issues with trying to allocate if you let the game load too much.

Jokelasa, you can probably just NOP it instead of jumping to a jump back. That should reduce the allocation issues people might have. As I mentioned earlier though, that code might affect enemies as well, can anyone verify?

Jokelasa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jokelasa »

anon9 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:45 pm
Empyrial wrote:

What I did was restarted the game and activated the scripts right away. It seems like there are some issues with trying to allocate if you let the game load too much.

Jokelasa, you can probably just NOP it instead of jumping to a jump back. That should reduce the allocation issues people might have. As I mentioned earlier though, that code might affect enemies as well, can anyone verify?
The winds of magic one does affect enemies for sure. (just tested)

Siege supply is only for the defender so I didn't bother testing but I think it's a safe bet to assume so.

Might be useful, I am still very new to this. Figuring things out as I go.

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"Warhammer3.exe"+24BE531) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

alloc(magic,4,"Warhammer3.exe"+24BE531)
magic:
dd (float)999

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here

movss xmm0,[magic]

originalcode:
movss [rbx+r14*4+14],xmm0

exit:
jmp returnhere

"Warhammer3.exe"+24BE531:
jmp newmem
nop 2
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(magic)
"Warhammer3.exe"+24BE531:
//Alt: db F3 42 0F 11 44 B3 14
This works, but again. It changes for both you and your AI enemy so then I tried adding this under newmem:

cmp [rcx],1

jne originalcode

movss xmm0,[magic]

jmp exit
to hopefully skip the AI but it instantly crashes the game when you cast a spell with this active. (I am injecting into the code that writes when a spell is cast)

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Empyrial wrote:

So that's why my own scripts aren't activating anymore! Where do you see that error pop up?

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Codes added to table and removed to save database space.

viewtopic.php?p=237076#p237076
__Corpo__ wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:18 pm
So that's why my own scripts aren't activating anymore! Where do you see that error pop up?
If you right click the script when it fails, it should tell you why it failed. (This message may not always be accurate).

What we could do is first set up all the code ahead of time in an "activate on game start", then have codes that modify that initial allocation, such as changing the code to be jumps with a script, but otherwise basically setting up a code cave ahead of time (basically my method of script mods). Another way is same thing but with flags (which is how most people here do it). (Like my SP to 1 code above, for my personal table, I have a second script that mods the script and makes it so it sets SP to 0).

An example of what I mean by mod is in the table.

You could do something similar to this except with the newmem, you basically copy the jump to the end of the code and revert the code as if deactivating it. Then a second script switches the original code between the code and the jump.
Jokelasa wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:09 pm
Let me see if I can modify your code for you a bit (note, I haven't checked out the code).

Try the above.

I tried to find the values for diplomacy, but mostly found display values. One appears to be a real value (modifier value), but can't figure out where it gets used yet (looks like it is also a dummy value, but might lead to the actual value).
Last edited by anon9 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Disasterlord1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Disasterlord1 »

First of all, holy crap the game hasn't even been out for 3 days and already the first table has popped up.. That is utterly amazing kudos!
Second, I was wondering if it is possible to add god mode and maybe infinite arrows to the table. I'd appreciate it if that was possible ^^