Forewarned

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Forewarned

Post by Glowmoss »

Store Link:

I found the easiest way to quickly get artifacts and pages is just go large map on brutal and run through and find them there is always a page in the tomb. You can just phase into the tomb without guessing with the fly cheat get what you want and then fly straight up and go to the car.
The flying is also a bit strange in this game sometimes it seems like you have stopped but if you keep holding the button you eventually speed up other times you go warp speed though everything

This table includes:
Table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FOREWARNED.CT
Build ID: 13147859
Patch Date: 11 January 2024
CTV:3.68
(283.62 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Last edited by Glowmoss on Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:19 am, edited 40 times in total.

Kelsy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Forewarned 16.4

Post by Kelsy »

you can update this cheat?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Forewarned 16.4

Post by Glowmoss »

Yeah I think I started a bit when 25.3 was released and they had changed some stuff and were releasing a few hotfixes so I think I decided to wait till they had done a few hotfixes.

I had a look then and can't remember how I got the second health value lol so I end up making a no death cheat instead where the byte is never changed true. It's a bit annoying if u get mobbed by mummies as the screen goes black until you get away from them hitting you. I will probably have another look at fixing some other cheats sometime in the next few weeks and putting out the update.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Forewarned 25.6

Post by Glowmoss »

I got some time today and updated it. I added rapid photos, removed inf hp and put no death in its place. Then the alive? byte has it's script there so you can mess around with it still but I found if you have it enabled with some other scripts while loading into the map the game crashes so only activate it when you have loaded into a match.
I also added my scripts to open the game and such as I have on all my most updated tables

HeyKay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Forewarned 25.6

Post by HeyKay »

Nice Work Glowmoss.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Forewarned 26.1

Post by Glowmoss »

Cheats have been updated to 26.1 and I have added a cheat to get a lot of gold after completing a mission as an alternative to the inf money that still takes money away, this cheat can just add a lot of money for you to use and keep.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Forewarned 26.2

Post by Glowmoss »

Cheats have been updated for 26.2. I have also fixed the screen going black when taking a lot of damage when you have the no death script on

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I have finally looked into the freeze height script within the fly cheat and have fixed it so it doesn't freeze the x coord and you can walk like normal. The fly cheat is still weird as it usually is but at least you can walk like normal now lol.
I have added an end level cheat so you can end the level
I have also added a confirmation to let you know that you are attached to the game when it auto attaches.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

forwarned update in place, so some of the features are no longer working from the table:
/Not Turning on\
No Death
Inf Money
Inf Photos
Rapid Photos
gold after complete
End Level

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I did update the table last night but I didn't upload it and it will probably need to be updated again after the update I saw on steamdb lol so I will try and get on it either tomorrow night or over the weekend sometime.

I know I hate those new black mummies as I tried banishing the new mejai and a million of those bastards came out and destroyed the alter as I couldn't hit them so low to the ground

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Forewarned 40.2

Post by Glowmoss »

I believe everything is in working order now. Let me know if any of them are broken

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:38 am
I believe everything is in working order now. Let me know if any of them are broken
Gold after mission complete causes the game to crash.

Also, sometimes the Fly function bugs out and my character continues to ascend towards space :D

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Updated again for 40.3

BombasticBoo wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:16 am
Gold after mission complete causes the game to crash.

Also, sometimes the Fly function bugs out and my character continues to ascend towards space :D
I fixed the crash I actually just noticed it before coming on here when I was updating it for 40.3. I forgot to update some static address that changed. thats just lua for you lol it has either bugged out or maybe it thinks your keyboard is still pressing the 7 key. I have never had that issue myself though. The fly in general is quite weird because somtimes you just go light speed to some place way out of the map lol then other times you have to hold the button for ten years to even start moving.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:44 pm
Updated again for 40.3
you posted the wrong game table.

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Forewarned 40.3

Post by BombasticBoo »

I think you have uploaded Phasmo's cheat table instead of Forewarned's, it's launching Phasmo when I run it