Forewarned

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Forewarned

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:05 am
I can get the ushabti with this cheat, but it does not register on the ushabti display when checking out the ushabti's in one of the rooms (where other collectibles are shown in the lobby), so the puzzle has to be done in order for it to count as 'collected'.
Yeah it doesn't register the puzzle as complete so I didn't think it would add it to your collection it just makes it spawn so you can skip the puzzle if you want to be lazy lol if I did the ritual every time I finished the puzzle I probably would have all 50 of them lol. I think there's 50 anyway going by the count I found

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I added a couple of new things
  • You no longer teleport when flying about the map with the fly cheat
  • freeze ai cheat where the enemies don't move unless they were in an animation when you enabled it then they will probably glitch along and eventually stop lol
  • unlock pretty much everything and max out all equipment. You can also set your prestige. I will probably add level and such to that cheat so it doesn't make you level 1. it's explained on the table how to use it

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Updated again to fix the unlock cheat. I am surprised it worked when I last used it lol as I still had a small allocation of memory which screwed all sorts up lol I did rush that cheat out. It's just someone lmk on discord that I had a look as no one said anything on here lol

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

There was a major update recently, any chance for an update to the cheat table?

lordgamer96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordgamer96 »

Plaese update the trainer

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Alright I updated it for the latest patch and updated the lua to what I use now. Also the give all cheat won't change your level to 1 anymore. I kept forgetting to nop the instruction that did that until now lol

HeyKay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeyKay »

Hi, Plaese update the trainer

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

After taking damage once with No Death turned on, the entire screen turns white. Any remedies for this?

Edit: Same goes for teleporting through the portal to the banishment chamber

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:08 am
After taking damage once with No Death turned on, the entire screen turns white. Any remedies for this?

Strange I never had that happen to me when I was testing but I never went through a portal. I will take a look tomorrow. what did you get hit by specifically as I have been hit by mummies fire and some traps while testing.

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:47 pm
BombasticBoo wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:08 am

Strange I never had that happen to me when I was testing but I never went through a portal. I will take a look tomorrow. what did you get hit by specifically as I have been hit by mummies fire and some traps while testing.
Was hit by the swinging axe trap and the invisible spike trap in Cursed Ruins. I tried using Fly Mode to fall through space to 'reset' my position, it worked sometimes, sometimes it left me floating in space :lol:

Additional situations that caused the white screen
- Drowning in water due to lack of oxygen
- Being attacked by Ataimon

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:28 pm
Was hit by the swinging axe trap and the invisible spike trap in Cursed Ruins. I tried using Fly Mode to fall through space to 'reset' my position, it worked sometimes, sometimes it left me floating in space :lol:

Additional situations that caused the white screen
- Drowning in water due to lack of oxygen
- Being attacked by Ataimon
Thanks I will check it out when I am around my pc again. Yeah with the fly mode it's quite strange sometimes it appears as though you aren't moving but in fact you are just very slowly so sometimes you have to hold the button down until you move again. Then other times you will fly across the map with a tap of a button lol.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Alright I fixed it. I am not sure why it wasn't giving me a white screen when I tested earlier but it did today when I went on. I also fixed the fly cheat to work as expected as I had a theory and it ended up being correct that the double values were actually more important values then the floats I was using lol. I also added a fly speed to it so you can set your speed. The default is fairly quick but you sometimes need to increase it to get through some walls and you can decrease it if you find it too fast. I will probably add that to all my unity tables that use the exact same fly cheat so they all work as expected lol as a lot of unity games I can simply copy and paste the coords and everything over and call it a day

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:42 pm
BombasticBoo wrote:
Alright I fixed it. I am not sure why it wasn't giving me a white screen when I tested earlier but it did today when I went on. I also fixed the fly cheat to work as expected as I had a theory and it ended up being correct that the double values were actually more important values then the floats I was using lol. I also added a fly speed to it so you can set your speed. The default is fairly quick but you sometimes need to increase it to get through some walls and you can decrease it if you find it too fast. I will probably add that to all my unity tables that use the exact same fly cheat so they all work as expected lol as a lot of unity games I can simply copy and paste the coords and everything over and call it a day
Thanks for the quick update, the No Death cheat works properly now, and Fly Mode works well too. Unfortunately, the Bright Flashlight cheat is no longer working

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:17 am
Unfortunately, the Bright Flashlight cheat is no longer working
lol there was one tier I must of missed of the headlamp when testing and that must of been what you were on. I fixed it and the no flicker cheat that seemed to be acting weird until I split the headlamp and flashlight up as they both need different values to look right. Idk why the devs made the flashlight flicker all the time anyway lol I understand when some event is happening but when you are outside the tomb and nothing is happening its really unneeded. it just looks like the flashlight is fucked I think I would buy a new one if mine did that irl.

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Would it be possible to add a Mejai modifier so that a particular Mejai can be set?