Forewarned

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Forewarned

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:17 am
Would it be possible to add a Mejai modifier so that a particular Mejai can be set?
I could take another look into it but everything is obfuscated to fuck in this game lol and I only have an idea of how it's being set lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:00 am
BombasticBoo wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:17 am
Would it be possible to add a Mejai modifier so that a particular Mejai can be set?
I could take another look into it but everything is obfuscated to fuck in this game lol and I only have an idea of how it's being set lol
That probably explains why I couldn't simply fly over to the chamber and instaguess the Mejai, there's a built-in timer of sorts that always gives the result of Unidentified if the guess was made too soon. It wasn't like that before the major patch.

Rummy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rummy »

Is it possible to have an option for the Halloween mask to be added? Would be awesome

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Rummy wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:57 pm
Is it possible to have an option for the Halloween mask to be added? Would be awesome
The give all cheat on the latest table gives you the 2022 and 2023 mask. I also fixed the give all cheat to work with all prestige items and you can now set your level and gold amount through there as well. I removed the old set level cheat just because of how unreliable it was sometimes where you would have to play a couple of games before it would properly set.

sosiji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sosiji »

im trying to do the give all cheat but i just cant seem to get it working. can u tell me exactly how to do it? like where from the start screen? what do i activate?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

sosiji wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:14 am
im trying to do the give all cheat but i just cant seem to get it working. can u tell me exactly how to do it? like where from the start screen? what do i activate?
you could try rereading it. It literally tells you to be on the first screen that appears and to click on the discord button. Do you know what discord is the button looks like this Image

PrudentElephant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PrudentElephant »

Table doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Any chance of an update?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Can A mod put this up and remove the random discord link from the first post
Attachments
FOREWARNED.CT
(316.04 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I just Saw There's an Update I will try and get around to it another day but a fair bit of stuff should probably still work

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I forgot to say that I have updated to the latest version on the main post. I might update it again tomorrow to improve the background picture to force the aspect ratio of the pic if I get time to.