Infernax

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Infernax

Post by ndck76 »

joeyamine wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:07 am
Suddenly, the second CT will read the 'Hero Control' but nothing else. And if I uncheck and check that section, everything goes back to question marks. Nothing else though.
So now if you are using the new table the others are working except the Hero Control? Is it? I think need to revise the script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

windowv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by windowv »

when I changed money ,the game was crash
please fix this~~ :o :o :o :o :o :o

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

windowv wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:00 am
You need to unlock it first. See how I did in my video

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

It's working on the Game Pass version but it also breaks the game if you pause the game. If at any point I pause the game, the "resume" option breaks and you I have no choice but to quit and restart the game. Freezing max HP works great but freezing MP doesn't give infinite usage, instead only spells that cost 3 or less MP can be used over and over, anything above 4mp can't be used more than 2 times per screen and the MP bar just blinks red as if to say "no more mana" left. I haven't tried much else just yet but I will later.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

So your old table worked fine when I reinstalled, but only the hero editor works on the newer table. Nothing else. And the values on that reset to question marks everytime I check the box. The newer table won't even find the value locations for anything else.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

joeyamine wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:19 pm
Try using the old table instead. Select 'cut' the Hero editor script from the new one paste it into the old table. See if this works for you.
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

windowv wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:00 am
when I changed money ,the game was crash
please fix this~~ :o :o :o :o :o :o
Instead of using the table just scan for Gold and EXP in "Float" value and narrow them down little by little by picking up gold and killing monsters for exp. Find the values and set them to 99999 and that's it. Once you reach the Backer Mausoleum you can finally put cheat codes in and not worry about anything after.

Backer Mausoleum
Invincibility: NINPIOUS
Infinite Mana: UNKLZXXG
Infinite EXP: GKZNATEI
Infinite Jumps: SEPPINOT
Infinite Gold: ALEXKOLE
Jet Pack: TEYETPAX

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Where is the Backer Mausoleum located? Also, you mentioned mana earlier on just edit to 10k or something and it will last longer.
Edit: I see. So far no issues when pausing the game for me. I still can resume it and the other stuffs you mentioned.
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:03 pm
Where is the Backer Mausoleum located?
Here's the location. You start from the town of Arkos and go up all the way and then all the way to the right into a cave.

Also the game doesn't crash while pausing, I can't "Resume" the game if I pause while the table is active. Even after closing the table I can't select "Resume" and I am forced to quit the game. The table doesn't crash the game, I just have to avoid pausing or "Resume" gets disabled for some reason. I can enter all of the other menus just fine (options, library back to title and back to desktop) but Resume breaks if I lock any values or make any changes in the table.

baramburum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by baramburum »

doesn`t work for me. Game is chrashing :-(

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

baramburum wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:13 pm
Most likely you didn't unlocked something perhaps. Did you try following the video?

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

Cant even select the lock/unlock button on table and also when i search in float and edit xp only it narrows down to 3 results and when i edit the value it crashes again

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Balader wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:21 pm
Cant even select the lock/unlock button on table and also when i search in float and edit xp only it narrows down to 3 results and when i edit the value it crashes again
Yeah, I just tested it and you're right. If you change the values of exp or gold the game just stops responding to inputs, but if you put the value back to normal it'll resume normally. I don't know if this is something they put for the official release or not cause but it seems like without specific pointers or the use of the in game cheats, you can't change it, sorry.

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:43 pm
Balader wrote:
Yeah, I just tested it and you're right. If you change the values of exp or gold the game just stops responding to inputs, but if you put the value back to normal it'll resume normally. I don't know if this is something they put for the official release or not cause but it seems like without specific pointers or the use of the in game cheats, you can't change it, sorry.
i guess i have to wait until gamepass version releases:(

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Balader wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:44 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:43 pm
Balader wrote:
i guess i have to wait until gamepass version releases:(

I'm using his V1 table on the Game Pass version of the game right now and it works just fine. All the values populate and I can change everything no problem. Are you sure you're using the most recent version of the game and Cheat Engine?

edit: Here's proof his V1 table works with CE 7.3 on Game Pass version of the game.