Infernax

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Infernax

Post by Balader »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:46 pm
Balader wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:44 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:43 pm

Yeah, I just tested it and you're right. If you change the values of exp or gold the game just stops responding to inputs, but if you put the value back to normal it'll resume normally. I don't know if this is something they put for the official release or not cause but it seems like without specific pointers or the use of the in game cheats, you can't change it, sorry.
i guess i have to wait until gamepass version releases:(

I'm using his V1 table on the Game Pass version of the game right now and it works just fine. All the values populate and I can change everything no problem. Are you sure you're using the most recent version of the game and Cheat Engine?

edit: Here's proof his V1 table works with CE 7.3 on Game Pass version of the game.
when i tried v1 the speed etc works but when i click the locked/unlocked button of any feature just a windows error sound pops up i did not quite understand the problem

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

headwhosmegs wrote:
If you change the values of exp or gold the game just stops responding to inputs, but if you put the value back to normal it'll resume normally.
This game is meant to be made that way. That's because it's locked. That's why you need to unlock it first in order the change the value(s)
Balader wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:29 pm
when i tried v1 the speed etc works but when i click the locked/unlocked button of any feature just a windows error sound pops up i did not quite understand the problem
Try this. Right click on the Byte and select 'Set/Change dropdown selections options' and untick all the check boxes below. Then manually edit it to 0 and freeze this value

Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demokaze »

Thanks!

It worked fine for me. You have to enable "Meta Perso Progress" script for everything besides Hero Control to register values (also enter the game and alt+tab after activating it). And change everything you want to edit to off or the game will hang until you return the value to it's original, uh... value.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

ndck76 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:03 am
headwhosmegs wrote:
If you change the values of exp or gold the game just stops responding to inputs, but if you put the value back to normal it'll resume normally.
This game is meant to be made that way. That's because it's locked. That's why you need to unlock it first in order the change the value(s)
Ah, well this is the first time I've used a table or come across values that were 'locked' and needed to be unlocked like this.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:26 am
Ah, well this is the first time I've used a table or come across values that were 'locked' and needed to be unlocked like this.
This is my first time encountering this as well. Guess they don't want people to cheat but instead use their built in cheats :lol:

mola7tha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mola7tha »

I have a problem with some bosses..they don't die until after more than five minutes and I hit them..how can I make them die with one hit?

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

mola7tha wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:24 am
I have a problem with some bosses..they don't die until after more than five minutes and I hit them..how can I make them die with one hit?
There is no one hit kill. Use the cheat tables or the backer codes to give yourself max EXP/GOLD and upgrade all of your weapons. Even if you play the game with only the starting equipment it shouldn't take 5 minutes of constantly hitting a boss to kill it.

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

ndck76 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:03 am
headwhosmegs wrote:
Balader wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:29 pm
Try this. Right click on the Byte and select 'Set/Change dropdown selections options' and untick all the check boxes below. Then manually edit it to 0 and freeze this value
Although i untick all it doesnt let me edit it afterwards

marcus34051
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marcus34051 »

Hello
Congratulations for your Table it is really amazing and works great, I would like to know about meta cheats progress, precisely about angel-mode, what it does?

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

marcus34051 wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:48 pm
Don't know exactly. Haven't tested it myself. If I'm not mistaken, it's a character change perhaps.
Last edited by ndck76 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

playstation.sce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by playstation.sce »

i tried v1 for gamepass ,worked yestday
but right now , no working , can not find the address anymore.

Alucard0Reborn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucard0Reborn »

I've tired all versions and none of them worked. Just have access to the Xbox Pass version.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

I tested this again (Game Pass version) and all 3 tables are working just fine. I can make a new file with the table pre-loaded or loaded after I get into the game and it populates no issues. I can also use existing files no problem and the addresses populate every single time. Running CE 7.3 64x I have no issues at all. I don't understand why so many people can't get this to work.

-=LIVING_LIT4NY=-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by -=LIVING_LIT4NY=- »

I get the same Issue witch this CheatTable, and I used it before (on version 7.3) and it worked. The reson of Issue is new version of CheatEngine, idk but after instalation version 7.4 fóckup completly the cheat table.

PS; Now I fear that it do the same to other tables...

Ricksanchez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ricksanchez »

Dear ndck76

Thank you for making so many cheat tables for games that often just came out a day ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to get any of them to work. Most recently, this concerns the tables for Infernax, Imp of the Sun, iTorah and Tunic.

I use them just like any other table over the last couple of years. But its specifically yours that I can not get to work.
I load the table, then click the "add to the process" script that your tables use, cheat engine minimizes the "editor" part of the window. After that, I can try any of the options and none of them do anything.

I tried
- AV off and on (default)
- Different computer
- older versions if available

Still no dice.

I know you say there is no guarantee, but all of them don't work?
I am sure I am doing something wrong here. Can you help me?