Sifu

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sifu

Post by bhfff »

freedom45 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:51 pm

Is okay, just like what you say the first hit is always 100% getting hit. I feel that the dodge should not be in, is just kinda disrupt the flow of it. As in what you say it is not 100% parry yet. So far i only do it training mode. I have not start any boss fight
Thanks ! I will probably add an option to disable the dodging 8-)

About the first hit (value of 11) it's tricky to deal with, because it depends on the distance between you and the enemy. The best option would be dodging

Edit: I'm calculating the timings for each attack, might take a while to update the table. Give me one day

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

Hello first and thanks for providing the table.

I have tested it a bit and here is my conclusion: unfortunately as also mentioned above the first hit he never dodges and now and then it even works well, but 60% it unfortunately does not work and shows no reaction. as soon as I am hit several times by the opponent he starts to not react at all. I also noticed that when opponents are near but do not attack, that he then automatically tries to block so that you can no longer run. So if you would still optimize the things, you could perform a perfect parry.

I also noticed that it does not work with boss opponents and hard hits, there is no reaction.

dennypool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dennypool »

hi, is posbbile make a replay mode? like enter in photo mode and see the last 10 seconds? or make a photo mode where you can continue to play?

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

bhfff wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:34 am
emelerud1 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:55 pm
Any chance for an always perfect parry script?
I did something that resembles a "perfect parry script" though it's not perfect and it requires a controller!
Here's a demo:

In short...
Looks good, but what I had in mind was just a script that converts a normal block to a perfect parry when you have your guard up. Do you think that'd be possible?

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

bhfff wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:59 pm
freedom45 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:51 pm

Is okay, just like what you say the first hit is always 100% getting hit. I feel that the dodge should not be in, is just kinda disrupt the flow of it. As in what you say it is not 100% parry yet. So far i only do it training mode. I have not start any boss fight
Thanks ! I will probably add an option to disable the dodging 8-)

About the first hit (value of 11) it's tricky to deal with, because it depends on the distance between you and the enemy. The best option would be dodging

Edit: I'm calculating the timings for each attack, might take a while to update the table. Give me one day
any news about update?

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

I took the liberty of updating the Infinite HP script from the original upload. It should work for now at least.
Attachments
Sifu God Mode.CT
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 997 times

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Does this game have a flag that indicates whether or not you are in combat?

If so, it would be amazing if someone were able to create a script where whenever you are in combat, the game switches to 75% speed (or 50%) and then switches back to 100% speed when combat ends. I have been doing this manually with a hotkey for speed hack, and while it works extremely well, it gets tedious using a manual toggle.

This would be an immense help for us older games who still want to enjoy the great gameplay of Sifu but have diminished reflexes due to old age. It would be great for players with other accessibility concerns as well.

AvidFan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AvidFan »

Are there any plans for an Infinite Shrine Rewards code? I'd love to play with fully unlocked bonuses.

Homerjay77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Homerjay77 »

Hi everyone,
first of all thanks for your great work here! I wonder if it is possible to add infinite weapon durability. Now that would be a cheat I would enjoy!
Greets,
Homerjay

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

bhfff wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:34 am
emelerud1 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:55 pm
Any chance for an always perfect parry script?
I did something that resembles a "perfect parry script" though it's not perfect and it requires a controller!
Here's a demo:

In short, when the enemy starts a direct attack the script will take control of your constroller and will apply a counter measure, it might be hits or a parry.

Right now it's far from finished as I have to find the animation timings of the attacks, or the attack ids themselfs and I'm having a bit of a hard time finding them

Update1:

So I found one aob responible for the attack/combo ids
Spoiler
48 63 ? ? 48 89 ? ? ? 85 C0 78 ? 3B 81 ? ? ? ? 7D ? 48 69 F8 ? ? ? ? 48 03 ? ? 74 ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 48 85 ? 74 ? 48 8B ? ? 33 C0 48 89 ? ? ? 48 8D ? ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? ? ? 48 83 C4 ? 5B C3 44 0F ? ? ? ? ? ? 48 8D ? ? ? 44 0F ? ? ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? ? ? 48 83 C4 ? 5B C3 33 C0 8B D0 48 89 ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? ? ? 48 83 C4 ? 5B C3 33 C0 48 83 C4 ? 5B C3 CC CC CC 40
The thing is that the player and enemies seem to have different ids
Sifu:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Basic: 
	39:Light Attack 1  
	40:Light Attack 2
	14:Light Attack 3
	8:Light Attack 4
	9:Light Attack 5

43:Heavy Attack 1
	4:Heavy Attack 2
	5:Heavy Attack 3
	6:Heavy Attack 4
Special:
	22: Khap Choy

Post parry
	2: 
	17: Lightning Strikes
	18: 
	19: Sharp Strikes

Combos:
	41:Push kick
	10:Roundhouse Kick
	15:Rising Claw
	12:Back Breaker

Enemy in training mode:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Combo analysys:
	11 > 1 > Step back
	11 > 1 > 3
	12 > 14 > 15
	12 > 14 > 15 > 

3  = (mid-low) -punch
11 = Heavy punch
15 = High kick
Enemies seem to not "attack" but rather use a pre-made combo set, in fact in the referenced strings you can see that they (except bosses) have 5 distinct combos

Update 2:

I've made this quick script that will do the job, it's not finished nor perfect I just need some feedback about the quality of the parry!

Check Simple > Enable Status Demo 1 > Enable Xinput Hijack (Simple)

The way I coded it requires you to have an xbox controller, if you have a ps4 or even switch controller you can always use DS4Controller and your controller will be mapped as an xinput device.

Also it won't parry the first attack (most of the time), whoever tests it I really wish you could give me some feedback like bugs and weird behaviour

Update 3:

Improved the dodges in v0.2 (still not perfect)
ok, sadly cheat not work most of time. cheat sometime work sometime not very random so for it work in most of time you need to stand close to enemy. if first hit when cheat take over not reach enemy, it will turn off and leave you vulnerable. lag time when tool switch to player also long too. sometime when tool work in middle of fight but then tool sudden turn off and you get beaten to dead. also cheat only on 1 enemy each time it work, if you fight 2 or more enemy, tool only respond to guy character lock on so if any other guy atk you, tool will deactivate and you get beaten to dead

Senelon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Senelon »

please update the table to 1.5_3.369

Triton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Triton »

Has anyone found a way to set the shrine upgrades? I don't like how they reset if you restart a run, so I'm looking into ways to activate them all on the first level of a new playthrough. I'm still trying to find the values. I also tried editing the save files directly, but when I opened them everything was in Chinese, lol.

darkness2793
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkness2793 »

activating shrines multiple times would be great , I have tried looking for a way to increase posture damage to enemy

Triton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Triton »

The main issue I'm having with the shrine upgrades is that the value locations for them change after restarting or finishing a level. I'm able to pin down the location of one shrine skill by going through a level and raising it normally. The problem is that you can only raise a shrine skill 3 times in any one level, all the shrine skills can be upgraded only 3 times and it always takes me 3 searches to find the value. I can change the value after finding it, but only downwards, which is useless. If I find a shrine skill value and then try to change it after restarting or finishing the level, it just makes the game crash instantly. I suspect this is why cheat engine users who are much more skilled than me haven't already found a way to hack the shrine upgrades. Incidentally, whatever method Sloclap used to program the shrine upgrades seems like an unintentionally effective method for combating cheaters.

I still need to see if I can find shrine upgrade values after the first level, though. Maybe the values get saved to a consistent location after a level is finished and I can find them by completing the first level repeatedly with different shrine upgrade levels, then searching for them while in the hub level. I'll report back if this works. It's gonna take a while because shrine upgrades only get rewritten if you redo a level with a better score then your last best score. So I need to finish a level at like age 60 and then work my way down.

Edit: Well this makes no sense to me. Over the course of 10 replays of the first level I was able to find 2 values for one shrine upgrade (parry impact) and edit them simultaneously to change the upgrade level of parry impact while in the hub. So I figure I've got the value for that one skill and I can move on to finding other values. I started playing the first level again, this time getting 1 upgrade for parry impact and 2 to structure reserve. After doing this, my previously found values for parry impact seemed to stop representing parry impact and started representing the total amount of shine points I was spending. I crashed the game when trying to change the values again after that. I don't think I'm able to make cheat engine do what I want it to do here. I think it might require a mod or a save editor to get all the shrine upgrades early in a run.

Trolo55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trolo55 »

zypxel wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:52 pm
dennypool wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:32 pm
Almahdi wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:40 pm
just want to share my table, hope you like it ;)

Options :
- Infinite HP
- Infinite Focus
- Infinite Defense & Easy Break Enemy Defense
- Gain Max Score & XP

SIFU.CT

HIII, the " Easy Break Enemy Defense" is very cool, i was thinking is possible make the enemies (npc) "stronger"?? i mean with this script you break they're defense immediatly, very easy, is possible make them a little better? a balancing not stronger like in the game but better than with this script activated.

ps: i don't code so idk if what is asking is possible or pure nosense :D
Here's an updated version. I seperate the one hit kill and infinite defense. Options:
-Infinite HP
-Infinite Focus
-Infinite Defense (Always Guard)
-One Hit Kill (And Infinite Defense)
-Gain Max Score (Kill 1 enemy after activate)
-Edit XP (Kill 1 enemy after editing value)
Note: you can't have infinite defense and one hit kill enabled at the same time (because one hit kill already enable infinite defense in itself), choose 1 or another
Note 2: For max score option, just enable it then kill 1 enemy, your score will be updated to 300k.
Note 3: For edit XP, enable the option, then double click on value to edit your xp, type in the amount you want. Then go in-game and kill 1 enemy so the xp can be updated.
Can't activate the cheats, says "Error in line 6, The bytes are not what was expected.