Dying Light 2:Stay Human

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dying Light 2:Stay Human

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

shearerc wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:13 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:30 pm
anyone have the details on how to Freeze Mission and Quest timers in 1.4.2?
Read somewhere that both timers are represented in seconds, float value. Searching & narrowing down will result in 3 memory locations. One is the genuine value & the other two are just for display.

Attached is a table that works for me in 1.4.2 Empress version. Be sure to deactivate timer freeze when you're about to reach your target / complete the challenge , otherwise game may glitch.
Thanks dude, Much appreciated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gmanwc2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gmanwc2 »

Will this table be updated?

Aleksey0104
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aleksey0104 »

Please tell me how did you find the skill points

Numira123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Numira123 »

table update please

Fesh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fesh »

IS there away to make it work on repack version (1.4.2)
All tables can't be enabled, I found only 1 table with 1 option that can be enabled which is (invisibility)

Error when trying to enable <<the array of byte named get_Player could not be found>>

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

i beg anyone who does these tables , if u guys could make a way so we can cheat for the mutation samples, the new update, they changed AGAIN so the korek charm now costs mutation samples instead of rare trophy tokens... they are pushing the players to sit on their chairs and grind the dumb mutation samples 24/7 ... it costs basically 400 mutation samples instead of 1 trophy token now ... i beg anyone please ! :(

Numira123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Numira123 »

table update please

Numira123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Numira123 »

shearerc wrote:
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Read somewhere that both timers are represented in seconds, float value. Searching & narrowing down will result in 3 memory locations. One is the genuine value & the other two are just for display.

Attached is a table that works for me in 1.4.2 Empress version. Be sure to deactivate timer freeze when you're about to reach your target / complete the challenge , otherwise game may glitch.
table update for new version please

ArchonDeath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ArchonDeath »

Can anyone help, the enable option wont work for me. and when I go to the process list it say that dying light 2 is (inactive) for some reason. all I'm trying to do is get the stupid flinging zombie out of ring challenge done

shearerc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shearerc »

Trifflex wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:11 pm
i beg anyone who does these tables , if u guys could make a way so we can cheat for the mutation samples, the new update, they changed AGAIN so the korek charm now costs mutation samples instead of rare trophy tokens... they are pushing the players to sit on their chairs and grind the dumb mutation samples 24/7 ... it costs basically 400 mutation samples instead of 1 trophy token now ... i beg anyone please ! :(
For 1.4.2, what I did to cheat mutation samples for weekly trophy #1 (IINM it's 5000 samples), was to search for samples remaining instead.
So eg. if 5000 samples is required, start searching for 4-byte value of 5000, earn +10 samples in game, search new value 4990, rinse & repeat...once narrowed down to one result, change it to something very small (like 1 or 2). Game will then show progress like 4999/5000. Give it a try :mrgreen:
Numira123 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:48 am
Spoiler
shearerc wrote:
Empress_Ravenna wrote:

table update for new version please
You'll have to wait for the OP or others as I only know how to do the timers, the rest are beyond my skill levels.

TenaciosD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TenaciosD »

Ich habe folgende Zeilen wie folgt geändert:

Zeile 60: aobscanmodule(get_Player,gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll,C7 85 A0 01 * * 18 * * * 4C)
Zeile 61: aobscanmodule(get_playerState,gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll,C7 85 70 3B * * 18 * * * 4C)

Danach haben einige Sachen wieder funktioniert unter Version 1.60c

Spyker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spyker »

Well, enable option is not working for me. :( I think this table is really outdated sadly. :(

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:30 am

Store page: [Link]
Last version compatible: 1.05

- Infinite Health
Health will never go down regardless of what damages you. Either enemies or just falling from really high.

- Infinite Stamina + Oxygen
Stamina and Oxygen will always be at max.

- Infinite Immunity and Chemical Area
Immunity and Chemical timers, won't go down.

- Infinite Weapon Durability
Weapons durability will always stay at a really high number.

- Infinite Ammo
Ammo won't decrease on use.

- Unbreakable Lockpick
Lockpicks will never break.

- Easy Lockpicking
When lockpicking, any angle will be the correct one. Making everything really easy to open.

- Free Crafting and Upgrading
Crafting and upgrading won't need any object nor gold.

- Always Max Bow Tension
The bow will always be at max tension. So even if you don't charge it, it will still shoot at maximum speed and precision.

- Fast Arrows
Bow arrows will be a lot faster, so enemies will get instantly hit when you shoot.

- Parachute Nitro No Cooldown NEW
The parachute Nitro won't have any cooldown, so you can stay in the air as much as you want.

- Don't Limit Player Movement NEW
Don't you hate when certain areas stop you from being able to run or jump? Well, you will be able to do so now. No more needing to walk for a minute every time you use fast travel.

- Infinite Equipped Consumables and Accessories
All equipped Consumables and Accessories will stay at 90, and be infinite.

- Insta-Win Races
All races will be instantly won when joining them. So you don't need to complete them yourself.
Start a challenge, cancel it, start it again and it will complete.

- Freeze Race Timer
All races will have their timers frozen, so there's enough time to get a gold medal.

- Freeze Quests Timer
( DON'T ENABLE UNLESS THERE'S A TIMER. OTHERWISE SOME QUESTS WON'T PROGRESS. AS THEY USE A TIMER TO TRIGGER EVENTS. )
All quest timers will be frozen, so you have enough time to do anything needed.

- Freeze Critical Choices Timer
The timer on Critical Choices will be frozen, so you have enough time to think about it. So no more need to pause the game.

- Auto Mash 'F' on Interactions
All these interactions that require you to mash 'F', like opening doors or chests, won't need it anymore. The "mashing" will be done for you, so the 'F' key can now rest.

- Faster Hold 'F/R' Interactions
Interactions that require you to hold F or R, will be a lot faster. For short ones it might not be noticeable, but those that require holding it for 3/5 seconds, will be a LOT faster.

- Ignore Fall Damage + Animation
Falling from any height, 1 metter, 10 metters or 2000 metters, it won't matter. There will be no damage and no animation for it.

- Invisibility
Enemies won't be able to see you anymore, so feel free to go around without anyone annoying you.

- One Hit Kill
All enemies will die with a single hit.

- Experience Multiplier
Multiply the Combat and Parkour Experience received by any number you want.

- Editable Values
This group will have around 860 Player Variables for you to change. There's A LOT, so the best thing you can do, is find the ones you really like, add them into a group, and save the table. That way when you use it again, you'll have them all together.

If you're missing any option that you'd like, make sure to check the comments in this post, and you'll find more tables: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19081
Update 1:
(February 10th 2022)
- Added 'Fast Arrows' script.
- Added 'Freeze Critical Choices Timer' script.
- Added 'Faster Hold 'F/R' Interactions' script.
- Added 'Ignore Fall Damage + Animation' script.
- Added 'Invisibility' script.
- Added 'Editable Values' group with around 860 different Player Variables.

NEW
Update 2:
(February 13th 2022)
- Added 'Parachute Nitro No Cooldown' script.
- Added 'Don't Limit Player Movement' script.
- Formatted a few more Player Variables.
- Added a few extra wildcards to the 'get_Player' AOB.
So i have tried to see if anything works, but sadly when clicking ENABLE, it doesnt do anything from there and just stops..
any plans on a fix? since i cant even enable the thing i cant even check if anything in the table still works?

any workarounds? im a nub and know nothing about cheat table and how to make it work.. except using it ofc but yeah..

fivemoley
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivemoley »

Can't get it to work other than what the German person above said to do, only managed to get what 3 things to work. :(

BoredDuck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BoredDuck »

Any chance this will be updated? Would kill for the freeze timer option. These challenges can be annoying.