Homefront +7 [Steam][Version 1.5.500001]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Homefront +7 [Steam][Version 1.5.500001]

Post by VampTY »

Gameplay by MKIceAndFire

Options : 7
  • Character/Single Player/Campaign [Health]
  • ----------/Single Player/Campaign [Helicopter/Humvee] Endurance
  • ----------/Single Player/Campaign [Helicopter/Humvee] Overheat [Turret]
  • Character/Single Player/Campaign [Inventory] Ammo [Reload Off]
  • Character/Single Player/Campaign [Inventory] Ammo [Reload On]
  • Game [Speed] Fast
  • Game [Speed] Slow
Anti-Cheat!
<> Game has Valve Anti-Cheat, even if you're connected to internet or not, while playing campaign, the game has anti checks and whatnot, so make sure to read those notes below, on that "Important!", sometimes it can crash, you can reload any checkpoint, i've finished it with these cheats, game is insanely hard to play on higher difficulties, but i made sure to bypass their checks.
<> Playing online with these options is none of my concern, is your fault for using them!
Important!
<> Disable "----------/Single Player/Campaign [Helicopter/Humvee] Endurance" after using it, don't leave this option activated before finishing a mission.
<> Disable "----------/Single Player/Campaign [Helicopter/Humvee] Overheat [Turret]" after using it, don't leave this option activated before finishing a mission.
<> Disable "Character/Single Player/Campaign [Inventory] Ammo [Reload Off]" if you need to control "Goliath", if you're stuck, reload any checkpoint!
In order for this table to properly work :
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF Cheat Engine!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Homefront.CT
Updated!
(4.65 KiB) Downloaded 691 times