z Rogue Tower

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

z Rogue Tower

Post by Zanzer »

Unlimited Gold
Unlimited Mana
Upgrades Are Free
Unlock Any Upgrade
UpgradeManager Pointer
ResourceManager Pointer

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Rogue Tower.CT
(16.69 KiB) Downloaded 3636 times

cem367
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Rogue Tower

Post by cem367 »

This doesn't appear to working in the latest patch 1.0.5

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Please update the table. For the latest version of the game, 1.0.8 - does not work all options, except for free improvements towers (by the way improvements are free, as long as their price is not higher than the money the player has).
And can you provide an option to bring up improvement cards (in combat) to choose from (or is there such an option already)?

TTK_86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TTK_86 »

Hello!

Here is a modified Assembly-CSharp.dll for game version 1.0.8

Replace the file in "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rogue Tower\Rogue Tower_Data\Managed\"

- mana generation from mana siphon and mana bank x5
- initial mana and gold x2
- tower updgrade stats x2
- gold from monster kill +10

password for file is:
cheat
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp.rar
(46.5 KiB) Downloaded 502 times

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

TTK_86 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:18 pm
Hello!

Here is a modified Assembly-CSharp.dll for game version 1.0.8

Replace the file in "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rogue Tower\Rogue Tower_Data\Managed\"
Cool, thanks! Can you also make it so that at the beginning of the battle all towers and buildings are already available? So you don't have to pick cards with access to those buildings and towers, but take other useful cards.

TTK_86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TTK_86 »

[/quote]

Cool, thanks! Can you also make it so that at the beginning of the battle all towers and buildings are already available? So you don't have to pick cards with access to those buildings and towers, but take other useful cards.
[/quote]

Unfortunately that is way above of my limited skills :mellow: I managed to find only the number of the picks and the frequency of the picks. That is a cool idea and it would be nice if someone could make that happen!

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

TTK_86 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:27 am
Unfortunately that is way above of my limited skills :mellow: I managed to find only the number of the picks and the frequency of the picks. That is a cool idea and it would be nice if someone could make that happen!
Do you mean the number and frequency of "offered cards to choose from" events? At maximum improvement, cards are offered once at the end of each level. As an option, if possible - to make it so that the cards are offered 2 or 3 times (at the end of levels).
As an option, You can also look for a way to increase the number of chests (chests, you open them - 3 cards to choose from) after the bosses (by the way, I do not know what the number of chests now depends on).

TTK_86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TTK_86 »

Do you mean the number and frequency of "offered cards to choose from" events? At maximum improvement, cards are offered once at the end of each level.
Yes, i can only improve those and that would be pointless because at max upgrades you get 1 card per 1 level anyways. And i dont know if it will break the ui if i alter the max number of offers that you get.
As an option, if possible - to make it so that the cards are offered 2 or 3 times (at the end of levels).
I tried that suggestion, but i am not familiar at editing arrays yet, i'm too lazy to watch any tutorials of dnspy, so my method is basically trial and error :D
As an option, You can also look for a way to increase the number of chests (chests, you open them - 3 cards to choose from) after the bosses (by the way, I do not know what the number of chests now depends on).
I tried my best, but the only thing i managed to do was to increases the offered choises to 5

Here is an edit for the 1.0.12 version of the game, instructions for use are the same as before .

- all tower upgrade statsX2, this includes the rate of fire as well, but it does not show in the ui. Also i didn't double the base damage rate, because that would be absolutely insane with the firerate boost :D
- treasure cheast pick offers 2 extra choises
- initial mana and goldX2, card upgrades nets you x5 of the stated upgrade value, but it doesn't show on the card ui.
- initial gold gain from monster kill +10
- i could not get the mana gen cheats to work anymore, because the patch changed the way they work, but your manarate should be higher anyways, because the new patch changes the formula to be managenXmaxmana%*
- tried to alter the gold rate from buildingx2, not certain if that work or not.

I didn't test this further than the first boss, so report if it screws anything up :lol:
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp1.0.12.rar
(47.07 KiB) Downloaded 640 times

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

TTK_86 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:53 am
Here is an edit for the 1.0.12 version of the game, instructions for use are the same as before .

- all tower upgrade statsX2, this includes the rate of fire as well, but it does not show in the ui. Also i didn't double the base damage rate, because that would be absolutely insane with the firerate boost :D
- treasure cheast pick offers 2 extra choises
- initial mana and goldX2, card upgrades nets you x5 of the stated upgrade value, but it doesn't show on the card ui.
- initial gold gain from monster kill +10
- i could not get the mana gen cheats to work anymore, because the patch changed the way they work, but your manarate should be higher anyways, because the new patch changes the formula to be managenXmaxmana%*
- tried to alter the gold rate from buildingx2, not certain if that work or not.

I didn't test this further than the first boss, so report if it screws anything up :lol:
Thank you very much for the update cheat! 8-)
""all tower upgrade statsX2" - but I don't see (as it was before with your table) that the improvement increases the score by 2 points, now again by 1, as in vanilla. I click on the improvement 1 time and get 1 point of improvement.
By the way you write about rate of fire, I do not know improvement for rate of fire, so it is not clear what we are talking about.
Also, I thought you made it so that after the death of the bosses appeared 5 chests, it turns out that the number of chests is the same as in the vanilla game; just offered 5 cards instead of 3 (when opening a chest).

P.S. Anyway, I noticed that it's much easier to win with your new table. :)

TTK_86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TTK_86 »

Thank you very much for the update cheat! 8-)
""all tower upgrade statsX2" - but I don't see (as it was before with your table) that the improvement increases the score by 2 points, now again by 1, as in vanilla. I click on the improvement 1 time and get 1 point of improvement.
By the way you write about rate of fire, I do not know improvement for rate of fire, so it is not clear what we are talking about.
Also, I thought you made it so that after the death of the bosses appeared 5 chests, it turns out that the number of chests is the same as in the vanilla game; just offered 5 cards instead of 3 (when opening a chest).

P.S. Anyway, I noticed that it's much easier to win with your new table. :)
You are welcome!

English is not my main language, so expect my communication to be unclear at times :D damage was the only stat that didn't get a x2 increase, because doubling the rate of fire pretty much does the same thing. I thought that if i add x2 damage as well, it would be way too OP.

There isn't a card improvement in the game, but i changed

Code: Select all

this.rps = 60f / this.rpm;
 to this.rps = 30f / this.rpm; 
in the code, so it should double the firerate.

Nope, i meant that the chests offer 5 choises instead of 3, i couldn't increase the number of chests, i'm sorry for not being clear what meant :P

Is it too easy to win? i could try to adjust some parameters to be less op. I noticed for instance that at max distance upgrades the ballistas get a range of 20 if they are at +3 hill :shock:

ToonFox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ToonFox »

achievment obv don't work with mod dll after update

TheMenda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheMenda »

Hey there!

I just wanted to leave here the simplest table for this game, just infinite gold and mana, pretty much all you need to do anything you want.
Working on 1.0.15.
Attachments
RogueTower_simple.CT
(1.57 KiB) Downloaded 535 times

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

TTK_86 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:53 am

Update please, does not run on the latest version of the game.

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheNeru »

Very basic Cheat Table I made for this game. Version 1.2.1

Features
+50 Gold Each Kill [Kill something to activate]
+10 Mana Regen [Generate mana to activate]
Unlock Permanent Upgrades after First Yellow Purchase [Buy a yellow upgrade to activate]
Level Pointer [Pass a level to activate]
Tower Health EXP Add
Tower Armor EXP Add
Tower Shield EXP Add
Attachments
Rogue Tower.CT
(16.21 KiB) Downloaded 396 times

josh2tk89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by josh2tk89 »