Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by bc17 »

edit

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by bc17 on Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gelon Stark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by Gelon Stark »

Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:The value provided can not be encoded in a 32-bit field

yoppoggxh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yoppoggxh »

Hi,
this table has Problem, the base address does Not populate, no matter what I do, it's not my first time using your table, i follow all your instructions, but still it fails to populate the base address.

I used the patch to login to my Microsoft account so the game is connected no problem, it's just the table that isn't working...

Zekahn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zekahn »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:15 pm
bc17 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:33 am
headwhosmegs wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:53 pm

For the Xbox version, maybe, the Windows version can't be played without a workaround or achievement unlockers, so they did one or the other. ;)
Now I see what you mean :D I wonder if they flag you on various achievement sites due to that workaround.

The sites themselves won't know unless someone reports you and somehow they manage to go out of their way to prove you were playing on PC, in other words, unlikely if you unlock them in a consistently legitimate manner that would appear as if you'd be playing the console version.
Right so as long as you are careful with your timing there's no reason to be concerned about that aspect of things; the real issue we should be warning people about is using this for the 30 day achievement.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Zekahn wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:56 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:15 pm
bc17 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:33 am

Now I see what you mean :D I wonder if they flag you on various achievement sites due to that workaround.

The sites themselves won't know unless someone reports you and somehow they manage to go out of their way to prove you were playing on PC, in other words, unlikely if you unlock them in a consistently legitimate manner that would appear as if you'd be playing the console version.
Right so as long as you are careful with your timing there's no reason to be concerned about that aspect of things; the real issue we should be warning people about is using this for the 30 day achievement.
Yes, if you, like myself, play 99% of your games and only use unlockers for the odd shitty game you can't bear to play a minute more or some obscure ridiculous achievement that requires a tedious or complicated 2nd or even 3rd playthrough, then unlocking them in their intended orders is very important in maintaining your legitimacy and reducing the risk of having your gamerscore reset or worse, being blocked outright from your entire account.

GoldenShoot425
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GoldenShoot425 »

>>> Method Two: Time Zone Method - 30 Hours

With the knowledge that the day ‘changes’ at 12am, we can use the Xbox’s built-in ability to swap Time Zones as a way to manipulate our console’s time to help us get this done quicker.

Xbox allows you to quickly change your Time Zone via Settings > System > Clock > Time Zone. We can set our timezone so that our clock displays a time before 12am, most conveniently sometime between 11:00pm and 11:59pm, and simply wait for the clock to change over to 12am while we have the game open. This will require waiting for the time to actually pass and will only speed up the Achievement so much.

I found this on TA. You can do faster than it is intended. Also, playing bonus achievements can be completed by same method.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Well, that's certainly one way of doing it. Leave it to TA to be wishy-washy about what constitutes achievement manipulation/exploiting. :lol:

GoldenShoot425
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GoldenShoot425 »

New update makes table not working.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Uploaded table V3 for game update 1.2.2.0.
If you used the patcher to fix the game originally, try completely re-installing and testing the new table because the login error is now fixed.

Not working and want to help debug?
At the song select screen:
1. Check the box: DEBUG (enable this first)
2. Check the box: Jit (:Check) Method
3. Enable the unlocker
4. What is shown at the location where the memory viewer opens?
5. What if you go to the +252 offset?

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

The game was patched so you can allow access normally to play. Have fun!

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

SvT wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:30 pm
Uploaded table V3 for game update 1.2.2.0.
If you used the patcher to fix the game originally, try completely re-installing and testing the new table because the login error is now fixed.

Not working and want to help debug?
At the song select screen:
1. Check the box: DEBUG (enable this first)
2. Check the box: Jit (:Check) Method
3. Enable the unlocker
4. What is shown at the location where the memory viewer opens?
5. What if you go to the +252 offset?
Perfect :D

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Loloshoo wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:58 am
It works now?

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

SvT wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:01 am
Loloshoo wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:58 am
It works now?
Yes, 1000/1000.

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by P0P0karimu »

Thank you SVT, Table v3 work perfect for me :)

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Thanks for the unlocker SvT. Was watching the forums seeing what was going on with this game, after a bunch of ppl got removed from the completed list, there is a few legit completions now so could finally rob their times and unlock order.
89 achievements F, bad as ring of pain game, took all morning to sort this one out, anyways enjoy. :ph34r:
Attachments
Taiko no Tatsujin Ach List.txt
Legit order achievement list
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 147 times