Mirror 2: Project X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Mirror 2: Project X

Post by Glowmoss »

This table has:
Table

Make sure you are on the synopsis screen that has the shop, flowchart, etc before activating the cheats or wait until you are in the level. That's just becuase some of the cheats require the stats to be populated which only happens in the level and at the synopsis screen after a second or two.
Let me know if there are any problems with the cheats.

Update
  • Added save and load activated cheats

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Mirror2_X-Win64-Shipping.CT
Build ID: 10345617
Patch Date: 18 January 2023
(49.95 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
Last edited by Glowmoss on Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:49 am, edited 12 times in total.

Dunkerke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mirror 2: Project X

Post by Dunkerke »

First of all, thank you for the table... BUTT

I cannot attach the process and thus cant activate your table (running current steam version)

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Dunkerke wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 6:56 pm
I just had a look on steam on my phone and it has been updated a a fair few times so the table probably needs updating anyway. Are you manually trying to attach or just using the script if you allow signed tables to run lua code it should just auto attach. I will have a look tomorrow night when I get home from work

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I have updated it for the latest version.

I played the new story 100% and did a challenge mode with the weird character that just puts a poster up lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Its been updated again. I added Anecdotal Records/knowledge points and an inf cheat for them.
I have also added a trampoline in case of 14 byte jumps. I have never experienced them but I am sure someone might lol so I just try to include that when I can now in my tables.

I feel like the stories get shorter in this game, every time they release a new one it's shorter than the last a lot of the time lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

The table didn't really need an update for the latest version I just added turns till enemy atk to help with the new mechanic.
Just to let everyone know with the new mechanic DO NOT use one hit kill or high atk to defeat the enemy fast or else it will end it weird and seem to restart to a blank level that if you go into nothing will happen. Then when you leave and come back it skips some stuff. I would suggest just to make the turns till enemy atks to 0 and make a move and keep doing that till you get the question you can answer. I just kept doing that till it was over.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Again the table didn't need an update but I just played through the new stuff so I updated the lua on the table and added some options to remove the black bars and some other stuff like stopping the game from pausing when in the background.