Mary Skelter 2 - Editor Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Mary Skelter 2 - Editor Table

Post by The Black X »

Editor Table for Mary Skelter 2, PC version.
Game Version: 1.03 (Steam-Based)

Features:
-Character Editor, Including Corruption
-Item Editor
-Jail Mood Editor

Stuff might not reflect correctly the first time you use the table, due to possible different game "versions" or updates.
If that's your case: update the very first Gold Address, table will fix itself after that. It's necessary to be done just once if you save the edit on the table. The correct result will appear as green. Should work for GOG and other possible versions, once you do.

Missing
-Consumable/Etc Item IDs. (i only provided equipment IDs and only non-shrunk versions)
-"Generic" Skill Levels (only mapped for Otsuu so far. You can still edit Blood Packs and Massacre Skills for everyone)
-Skill IDs (there are 500+ and i won't type all of 'em)

Compact Mode Script by mgr.inz.Player

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MarySkelter2.CT
(3.61 MiB) Downloaded 760 times
Last edited by The Black X on Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:27 am, edited 6 times in total.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mary Skelter 2 - Editor Table

Post by Kentda »

Ok, weird bit here. Unless my brain is just dense of course. Which is entirely possible!

The top part, gold, jail mood, item editor. Works great! I'm happy and now I can begin to experiment.

It's the bottom part (unless I'm missing something obvious), where it says to search and update. Is that part to be left alone, or is the address meant to be updated? Because it shows Jack's Corruption, Quantity of Items in Storage, Storage Item 1 (all show as ?? by default).

Again, item editor, corruption remover, works fine!

Bottom, maybe my brain is just full of Densium, but it doesn't seem to work. If I'm missing something obvious, please correct me!

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Kentda wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:24 am
Ok, weird bit here. Unless my brain is just dense of course. Which is entirely possible!

The top part, gold, jail mood, item editor. Works great! I'm happy and now I can begin to experiment.

It's the bottom part (unless I'm missing something obvious), where it says to search and update. Is that part to be left alone, or is the address meant to be updated? Because it shows Jack's Corruption, Quantity of Items in Storage, Storage Item 1 (all show as ?? by default).

Again, item editor, corruption remover, works fine!

Bottom, maybe my brain is just full of Densium, but it doesn't seem to work. If I'm missing something obvious, please correct me!
Your thought is correct.
The bottom part requires manual update of the gold(?) address every boot. Unfortunately those features cannot be linked to the real money address like everything else.
They require a different gold address then the static one. If you try to search for your gild you usually have 3 results. The bottom one (green) is the static, real address. The middle one is a "fake" one that changes every boot. If you put that in the brown gold(?) Address in the table the bottom part will work too, but you need to do it every boot.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Ok, it was a case of too much Densium in my head when I read the instructions. No big on that matter.

The rest, working great! Just wish I could get the "unmarked" Prefixes to work. IE the ones that don't have a "Su - does bleh bleh". If I apply any of them nothing seems to happen. And I know some of them DO actually add to the raw stats since I saw them without the table. I can see the Stat Boosts, but even if I apply a Prefix, trying to enter anything into the stat boosts just vanishes.

That's about the only thing that's not working.

Tef for example is +20 SP at +0 (confirmed by comparing to a weapon without a prefix)

If I try and apply Tef to an item, the stats don't change and the Stat Boosts entry remains empty.

Still love the work of course, so not complaining.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Kentda wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:57 am
Ok, it was a case of too much Densium in my head when I read the instructions. No big on that matter.

The rest, working great! Just wish I could get the "unmarked" Prefixes to work. IE the ones that don't have a "Su - does bleh bleh". If I apply any of them nothing seems to happen. And I know some of them DO actually add to the raw stats since I saw them without the table. I can see the Stat Boosts, but even if I apply a Prefix, trying to enter anything into the stat boosts just vanishes.

That's about the only thing that's not working.

Tef for example is +20 SP at +0 (confirmed by comparing to a weapon without a prefix)

If I try and apply Tef to an item, the stats don't change and the Stat Boosts entry remains empty.

Still love the work of course, so not complaining.
That's the game's fault, same as in the first game.
Unmarked prefixes do absolutely nothing by themselves, extra stats are generated upon aquiring them.
You need to edit the stats accordingly, if you care. I have absolutely no idea if anyone has find out exact effects (and certainly i won't) of them prefixes, and i doubt so, but Tbh i don't care, as i'd rather have maxed stats and extra effects then a dead prefix anyway.

jormungand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jormungand »

OK, I may be kind of dense, but it was always my thought that typically cheat engine tables posted here were separate from the app exclusive trainers. I have used several of your tables before without issue and you are amazing with the data dissection in the games that have a LOT of stuff going on (like all of the Disgaea's) and I really appreciate them.

Now when I download the table, it forced me to download the app through a LUA script, and after installation, every feature is PRO only.

Is this intended? Do you table makers receive a kick back from PRO for every time your table is used if so?

This may not be the best place to ask the question, but is it working as intended now? Is this the future of the fearlessrevolution community or did I just luck into something new here? Like the file attachment says it's ~3 megs, and then the file I download is 3 kb with that lua script in there.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

That is a weird issue.
All i did is mapping memory data (lot of it actually, that's why table is so big)
And added the script for compact mode. Nothing new compared to my previous tables.
I have absolutely no idea what's happening. Try updating cheat engine or something, sorry can't help you, as again i have no idea lol.

P.s. i'm not even a table maker as you can see i have no "title". And i receive nothing except occasional gratitude or random questions.

jormungand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jormungand »

Yeah I'm using 7.2. Something must be usurping the table link after upload, but the other person didn't seem to have the issue?

This is what downloaded from clicking your post, both not logged in and logged in.

Oh, it looks like As of 1/25/2022 unless you add a special prefix to your table name, it automatically gets integrated into the APP and scripts can't be edited and clicks are disabled unless you're a pro user.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

jormungand wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:26 pm
Yeah I'm using 7.2. Something must be usurping the table link after upload, but the other person didn't seem to have the issue?

This is what downloaded from clicking your post, both not logged in and logged in.

Oh, it looks like As of 1/25/2022 unless you add a special prefix to your table name, it automatically gets integrated into the APP and scripts can't be edited and clicks are disabled unless you're a pro user.
Ok it happends to me too if i download from there. Funny enough.

Added app-free version in the main post.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

I kind of suspected the stats were generated on pickup. Not the first time I've seen a game do that with random components for gear. So, again, no big worry there.

Just figured I'd comment on that, see if it was one of those "still looking at that, possibly rainy day sort of fix" or simply an "outside my control" sort of deal. Still pleased with your work of course and gave you a thumbs up for getting the table up nice and quick.

I think I downloaded the table right after it was created, so before the change. I HOPE they revert that change as it feels like they're trying to push not just the app but the PRO User aspect. Neither of which I care for.

Remnas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Remnas »

Hello, may i request exp,gold and blood crystal multiplier.

Theres newest version for mary skelter v1.05

And also sorry if im posting the request on wrong post

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Remnas wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:21 am

Read 1st post very carefully.

You can request whatever you want, but this is an editor table and such things aren't my competence anyway.
You can edit char exp and gold directly.

It's fine.

Remnas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Remnas »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:59 am
Remnas wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:21 am

Read 1st post very carefully.

You can request whatever you want, but this is an editor table and such things aren't my competence anyway.
You can edit char exp and gold directly.

It's fine.
Hello thanks for replying, im still new here, im sorry i didnt know things like multiplier isnt for editor table

I just did successfully edit the exp and gold, i think i learn a bit from your editor table, thanks man

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

Hi..
Just make some script from The Black X's pointer table (all credit to him off course..)

Attachments
MarySkelter2.CT
v1.05
(337.28 KiB) Downloaded 463 times

ramentraveler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ramentraveler »

Hello,
Is it possible to use the cheat engine to edit the skill tables? I want to remove chants from all magical skills.