Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Badass Dolphin
Cheater
Cheater

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Table

Post by Badass Dolphin »

Version 1.2
Game Version: 1.5.6
My first trainer, be nice :)

I have no idea if this works on UPlay or other stores, I only use Steam, let me know if it does work on other stores!

V1.2:
+ Added EXP Multiplier, you can enter your own value the default multiplier is x2. This is a INTEGER VALUE! DO NOT CHANGE IT TO A FLOAT OR DOUBLE! Also don't go too crazy with the multiplier, I'd say anything higher than x100 EXP is pushing your luck, what happens if you go to crazy: either the game engine bugs out and starts awarding you with even more EXP, or you're you complete challenges at the same time you kill an enemy awards even more EXP then what you have set.

+ Added Instant Engraving Unlock: When starting a new game, some engravings can only be acquired by completing challenges. Example: Killing leaders will award you with +x All Damage. Instead of killing 5, 10, or 20 leaders, you'll only have to kill 1 leader for the engraving to unlock.

+ No Horse Speed Limit: Max horse speed where ever you are. ( I won't lie, this was taken from the Inventory Editor Table )

V1.1:
Instant Level Up now works if you are below level 99 now.

Currently known bug(s):
1) Infinite Rower Stamina, the instruction I'm overwriting is shared between hundreds of other addresses, while I did find a commonality, it appears to effect quests that require to sink ships. Example: "The Thaletas Way" quest that requires to sink at least 3 Athenian ships, sinking 1 ship sometimes may count as 2 or even more. Working on a fix, but won't be easy, as again the instruction is accessing HUNDREDS of other addresses.

Cheats: (More will be added soon!)
Player:
1) Infinite Health
1) Instant Level Up
1B) EXP Multiplier
3) Infinite Oxygen
4) Infinite Adrenaline
5) Instant Engraving Unlocks
6) Remove Horse Speed Limit

Ship:
1) Infinite Rower Stamina
2) Infinite Health
3) Infinite Fire Buildup

The attachment ACOdyssey.CT is no longer available

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACOdyssey.CT
Version 1.2
(41.14 KiB) Downloaded 14005 times
Last edited by Badass Dolphin on Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Badass Dolphin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Table

Post by Badass Dolphin »

Version 1.1 Updated

3DLoic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 3DLoic »

a little complicated to understand :/ otherwise thank you for this cheat

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ " Infinite Rower Stamina, the instruction I'm overwriting is shared between hundreds of other addresses": one of the actions i take here, is create a pointerscan, and "clean up" over a period of a week or so. then start to 'find out what accesses...' on the base_ptr of these chains. usually i'll wind up with some static opcode reference(s); if not, i'll parcour these chains to find some struct along the way that does make sense... which also can/could produce "single_address" opcodes.

and btw: i wish i could say my initial tables were cooked up as good as yours :shock: ! welcome to the "family"...

G0ingG3ts15763
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by G0ingG3ts15763 »

If you don't mind me asking, when will you update the table and what will it contain?

Also, thanks for your table. Really helped a lot in my play time.

Badass Dolphin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Badass Dolphin »

G0ingG3ts15763 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:09 pm
If you don't mind me asking, when will you update the table and what will it contain?

Also, thanks for your table. Really helped a lot in my play time.
Very late reply incoming. Honestly I've moved on from AC Odyssey, and I've been dealing with sever back issues irl. So haven't been playing much video games, mostly resting.

kktsk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kktsk »

many thanks :D

Th0nd3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Th0nd3r »

Everything exept the Point "Experience Points Data" is not clickable. Did you know why (version 1.1)

EDIT: I was a little too stupid :d it works now :D

Dude 1925
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dude 1925 »

I'm not sure why, but for some reason the "Experience Points Data" scripts is failing all of a sudden. It says "The array of byte name expDataInject2 could not be found"; though this means nothing to me as I'm basically code illiterate. I thought I messed something up on accident so I tried downloading a fresh copy of the table but the issue persists. Any help?

Side note: the other scripts appear to function as intended.

stragomccloud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stragomccloud »

I'm having the same problem!
I've also tried to manually search for the values, though I'm, admittedly an amateur about this, and I wasn't able to find anything myself, either.

Badass Dolphin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Badass Dolphin »

Dude 1925 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:54 pm
I'm not sure why, but for some reason the "Experience Points Data" scripts is failing all of a sudden. It says "The array of byte name expDataInject2 could not be found"; though this means nothing to me as I'm basically code illiterate. I thought I messed something up on accident so I tried downloading a fresh copy of the table but the issue persists. Any help?

Side note: the other scripts appear to function as intended.
That's odd, still 100% working for me. Only thing I can think of is your on a different game version, or your using a pirated copy.

Badass Dolphin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Badass Dolphin »

stragomccloud wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:17 am
I'm having the same problem!
I've also tried to manually search for the values, though I'm, admittedly an amateur about this, and I wasn't able to find anything myself, either.
I've updated the table to version 1.2, try it now. If it's still not working let me know I'll see what I did wrong.

Sameer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sameer »

It does not work sill after you fix it

Badass Dolphin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Badass Dolphin »

Sameer wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:03 pm
It does not work sill after you fix it
When you try enabling the script, right click the script at the very top an error should be displayed, can you post that for me.
Also please tell me which script you're trying to run.
Also what platform you bought the game on: Steam/UPlay or Other?

orrr... if you pirated the game, then there is your issue.

Example: Image

Sameer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sameer »

Iam trying to increase my level after I apply the number when iam going to kill the opponent the game will suddenly crash