Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nanahira
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by nanahira »

dokgo159 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:20 pm
I guess a few codes were patched since "always win" "detroit become human" "levelup exploit" isn't working anymore
yes it doesn't work anymore. I wish theres update to this

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dokgo159
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dokgo159 »

nanahira wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:41 am
dokgo159 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:20 pm
I guess a few codes were patched since "always win" "detroit become human" "levelup exploit" isn't working anymore
yes it doesn't work anymore. I wish theres update to this
True I hope an update comes since I'm just using the table for Solo purposes to make new accounts to test new decks especially with the Branded packs incoming plus a new banlist.

Graendithas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Graendithas »

I was wondering, besides talking about gems or crafting mats which is clearly a lost cause, do you think it would be possible to "unlock" cards in some way? Is our personal card list of what we have and what we don't have entirely server sided aswell?

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

some people can use now forbidden cards on MD deck theres a paid cheat now on Bully that can enable that cheat for 10$ haha

magapapa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magapapa »

renzcheat wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:06 am
some people can use now forbidden cards on MD deck theres a paid cheat now on Bully that can enable that cheat for 10$ haha
Did you pay for that? Lol you fool, that man didn't make it. He just re-upload that feature in his tool with his trojan, any features you can find on unknowncheats forum for free. Be smart and don't waste your money and your info!

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

magapapa wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:24 am
renzcheat wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:06 am
Did you pay for that? Lol you fool, that man didn't make it. He just re-upload that feature in his tool with his trojan, any features you can find on unknowncheats forum for free. Be smart and don't waste your money and your info!
its outdated bro lol

Max4K
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Max4K »

bhfff wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:15 pm
There are too many exploits in this game lmao, right now the game is too client authoritative, meaning the developers did a poor job with the server checks.

I'm releasing the level up exploit, hopefully they will fix it. Enjoy it while it lasts! (you can literally go afk)

Note: Do not enable NoSurrend or nothing will happen
1. Play one solo game without anything enabled and then surrend
2. enable the mono features
3. enable "Always win (doesn't work if surrender)" (original creator viewtopic.php?p=231490#p231490)
4. get into a solo duel (not cinematic)
5. once in the match enable "Levelup exploit"

If you can't place cards it means you are levelling. If you want to stop levelling just disable the "Levelup exploit" script

I've also added the "speed hack" (faster placement of cards and general animations that uses a spectator/replay function)

p.s. your account will likely be banned, but who knows, maybe one extra level won't

Edit: I didn't fully test it, but I think you can reach lvl 100 in an hour (feedback is always appreciated)

Edit: Properly edited the intructions
Would it be possible for you to add a "reveal topdeck" cheat?

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

Max4K wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:21 pm
bhfff wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:15 pm
There are too many exploits in this game lmao, right now the game is too client authoritative, meaning the developers did a poor job with the server checks.

I'm releasing the level up exploit, hopefully they will fix it. Enjoy it while it lasts! (you can literally go afk)

Note: Do not enable NoSurrend or nothing will happen
1. Play one solo game without anything enabled and then surrend
2. enable the mono features
3. enable "Always win (doesn't work if surrender)" (original creator viewtopic.php?p=231490#p231490)
4. get into a solo duel (not cinematic)
5. once in the match enable "Levelup exploit"

If you can't place cards it means you are levelling. If you want to stop levelling just disable the "Levelup exploit" script

I've also added the "speed hack" (faster placement of cards and general animations that uses a spectator/replay function)

p.s. your account will likely be banned, but who knows, maybe one extra level won't

Edit: I didn't fully test it, but I think you can reach lvl 100 in an hour (feedback is always appreciated)

Edit: Properly edited the intructions
Would it be possible for you to add a "reveal topdeck" cheat?

sadly the author is inactive now those table are outdated

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

but what exploits are working now?

tonosaman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tonosaman »

Is there a seller other than Bully?
His tools are great, but I want more features.

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

tonosaman wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:10 am
Is there a seller other than Bully?
His tools are great, but I want more features.
until recently you could use the cards you did not own in pvp but now not only in history :cry:

eastmd01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eastmd01 »

It was patched very quickly. Game is mostly server sided and devs have been on top of things thus far. There aren't going to be many exploits at all and if there are, they don't seem to last long.

reviewbrah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reviewbrah »

this thread should be closed since konami got wind of this and upping their anti cheat now and since its server sided we will never get any linear or updated tables anyways

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

reviewbrah wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:47 am
this thread should be closed since konami got wind of this and upping their anti cheat now and since its server sided we will never get any linear or updated tables anyways
Bully hacks always working and updated

peazy212
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peazy212 »

Shinso wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:24 pm
im trying to use cheat engine in this game but its seems not working ( using the basics only that what i know to do ) for the LP its changes but its not working and for the N / R / SR / UR seems not working at all cant even find the value :/ anyone help please !
same with me , i can't change the value material N/R/SR/UR , anyone help us for find the real value in the materials N/R/SR/UR